Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer (30914 Views)

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by obinnaokeke225: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
The Returning Officer for   Saturday’s Anambra South senatorial election, Prof Meshach Umenweke,  has written the Independent National Electoral Commission recanting his earlier declaration of the candidate of the  Young Progressives Party, Ifeanyi Ubah,  as the winner of the poll.

In the letter, he claimed the election was inconclusive.

He also said he was forced to declare businessman Ubah the winner to save his life.

Umenweke is of the Department of Public and Private Law, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State.

The  letter dated February 25   and addressed to the Anambra Resident Electoral Commissioner   seen  by our correspondent read in part, “That there were skirmishes within the compound of the Nnewi North Local Government  Area (headquarters) where the results were being collated between the police and some thugs who sought to gain entrance to the area of collation. The situation was volatile, intense and charged

https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/02/27/anambra-south-senatorial/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by hisgrace090: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Conduct it 100 times and ifeanyi uba will still win.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by SEONaijaExpert: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
I was wondering how YPP won, this is bad for democracy.

22 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lool
Naija matter just tire me grin

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
He should have died as a hero, rather than compromise his believes. I wonder what he teaches his students and children.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Corrinthians(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
When these guys grunt and wail APC Rigged, I'm always like...grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by OgbanjeProphet: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Your superiors also declared Buhari winner to save their lives. So stop writing and spewing trash.

APC, PDP and APGA have masters in election rigging. But APC got first class this year. So spare us the noise.

Ife sọrọ ha mee, ụmụ Igbo gana eri ife, n'ata ife, na-aṅụ amanya, na enwe aṅụrị.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by CheapDataGuy: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
shocked
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by chiedu7: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rochas election too was rigged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PULhcRefBUE

2 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by islandmoon: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'm waiting for buharideens to say, please send me 2k, Nigeria is hard!

I will just type K K and send .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by overdrive(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
you are still not safe for divulging this information.

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by CheapDataGuy: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
sad
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Pavore9: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah, Chris Uba, Andy Uba for one office! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by martineverest(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
is it that inec doesn't have enough security at their state offices?
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
It is very obvious that a free, fair and credible election is very far from us.

3 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Yorubabyblood: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rigging from all angles
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by OddsLors: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
smiling

election and d problems attached to it.
is like starboy and karo

also like oddslors and sure97% wins for sure

2/3odds.

2 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by PHIPEX(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
If INEC fails to take up these issue like the one in IMO, they will create another rigging style in 2023 where a politician can blackmail an INEC official to get what he wants.

I've been very disappointed with INEC response regarding similar complaints against Okorocha.

5 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by blackboy2star(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Make you nah no worry, BBA go soon start lol...

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by olaolulazio(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
No p
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Baawaa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
v
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Sirpaul(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Correct!!!!!

PDP is crying foul of rigging.. they have forgoten that they were the ones that introduced rigging to Nigeria politics

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SUCH IS LIVE

as for me my greatest regret is not collecting my own share of our stolen money from ATIKU during the campaign

but no wahala PDP lawyers go help me collect my own share during the tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pavore9:
3 Ubahs for one office! cheesy
this one is not related to the other two

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by afroniger: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
First na Okorocha case, now Uba. Why were they able to get away with such in the SE?
Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yet again he proves to the world that they're cowards... Why didn't you stick to your guts and refuse to declare any winner? Na NW u wan rekant ya statementu... Mrcheww

1 Like

Re: I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer by kings59: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Let's give them a chance again to prove what they had promised.

It is only Buhari that can solve all these estimated billing issues.

I think he should flush out those corrupt discos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.