Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million (40566 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nightmareo07: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Sirpaul(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Looks more like Mercy A...........

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by globemoney: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
When you marry an empty slay queen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Taiwo20(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lemme goan fry 10 eggs abeg

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nagazi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Waste of money. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by ufuosman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
What do you want me to do na?
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Kizzdaniel: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
crackhouse:
10m na money?
no be money and you no get am
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Mekanus(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
I have finally seen the brother and Sister of that my Chinese friend called Ug Lee

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by franchasng: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ugly ladies be marrying faster than hottie ladies, Naija guys I hail una o....make una continue to the elongate our ape genetics una hear angry angry

With all the money and his father's fame, he couldn't find better pino-pino chick to wife, this one weak me in pocohantas voice lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I can see marriage age in Nigeria shifting gradually; guys = 40yrs +, ladies 35yrs +, we are getting there gradually cool

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by ifymadu: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
You spent N10m, so?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by krisdzhon: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
In wisdom, she should avoid making public such sensitive information. And be as discreet as in the case of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's
Royal Wedding.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_of_Prince_Harry_and_Meghan_Markle

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by ikelords(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is defiantly not olu Jacobs son... No resemblance from mom and dad.... This bride is damn too ugly...

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by chronique(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
dejavuh0007:
husband and wife. none of dem wey fine sef.

Lol
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by GistFullGround: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
WEDDING = Over N10,000,000

CHARITY = N0.00

Yeye girl, bragging over nothing
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
That part (Kalabari) is expensive to marry from. I once attended a Traditional wedding at Harris Town (in Kalabari), only the box filled with costly traditional wears will empty your pocket.

I also saw another type of culture, as it is the women that play most roles in traditional weddings - even to hand the bride over to the mother of the groom shocked

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by baby124: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
She’s pretty. Happy Married Life to the couple. However, the family she married into is very private. She really needs to control the way she shares information and hints about their financial status. This is a very humble family, her boasting here makes it seem like she came for the name and the money.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by josessybj: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Na person send u
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by udoka55555: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
porchbaby:
10million doesn't guarantee a happy home, d major reasons y some ladies are still single, looking for an exquisite wedding when u knw ur fathers pocket

you no notice say that girl Dan old?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by 1stNumeroUno: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sometimes when I see how mundane-filled some people are, I just wonder 'WHY'?
Did somebody send her message ni, abi she think say that's a huge amount to spend on wedding?
N10m ehn-ehn and so what?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Vain much shocked

Everything for the gram angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by lastempero: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Calabari marriage no be here oo,fear them

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by ajl: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
I may be wrong. She doesn't seem to be a wise woman. Even if the marriage cost ten times more, for stating it point blank she sounded poor. Your in law would likely rebuke you.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Awoo88: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Women and their showmanship abi na showwomanship.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by bukatyne(f): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Madam, learn from your in-laws and be discreet.

Chai!

Where did Mr. Jacobs pick this wife?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by georgenton1: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
The kind of party or ceremony doesn't guarantee the length of the unionism.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Yankee101: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Divorce material...sorry to say

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by asawanathegreat(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Food wey sweet na money kill am oo, na u decide to show ur sef, so Y putin it on social media?
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by farem: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ten million Naira on the wedding? That's not really bad. But how much has been invested on the Marriage itself? if you ask them, they can't mention ever invested 1,000 Naira (not dollars)
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by springtech(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wisdom is a key virtue.

Must you answer every question posed at you?

I so much sense this geh will have a loose mouth. She can easily download everything happening in her home to a third party.
I SMH.

Anyway all the best in your new home and be a good wife.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by dahmie2013: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sorry. 2 burst ur bubble dear, Tiwa spent more dan dat.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by lacoach: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kalabari women are flirts they can't stay married. They like publicity and so materialistic. The poor boy will not tolerate her obsession for old dicks when she can't get all what she wants from him. Infact, all Rivers women are not marrigable including Tonto.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together / Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.