Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million (40565 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by motta(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
TissuePaper:
sad she is not fine

10 million would have been better of invested in something more profitable and not marriage that would not last 6 months
you don reach here
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by bimgo: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is not the highest wedding and it can never be, pray for happy home.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Gerrard59(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
lacoach:
Kalabari women are flirts they can't stay married. They like publicity and so materialistic. The poor boy will not tolerate her obsession for old dicks when she can't get all what she wants from him. Infact, all Rivers women are not marrigable including Tonto.

Yet another reason cretinous fvcktards should not be allowed access to the Internet. Where did you sniff the bold from? What methodology was used?

@Post: It's quite pathetic that majority of posters never read the interview. If they did, certainly they didn't comprehend.

HML to the couple.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
10million 4 jst prep..... See me 4 here, i invest in lots of things and am left with jst like 1k. If de borrow me dat sum for jst 2wks i'd b dancing shaku upandan. I want to b a millionaire and d ultimate goal is being a billionaire. I'll stay real,focus,hustle n face my front. Striving for greatness. Y'all would hear ma story........
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Azam101: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
See the bride face sef!
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by NwaliE01: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who cares about how much you spent on your wedding?
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Diso60090(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
We don't need to know focus more on building a happy home with your husband..... Hope it lasts

Ok na you village people send
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by deephy(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2018
It's time u mind ur biz

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Your wedding cost over N10 million and then and so fúcking what? You piece of shit.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by mccoyelectric: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2018
My own will not reach one million but check me 5yrs later... Wedding isn't marriage... #igbomansense
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Kingsuo: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
OK. May the marriage last.

I hope you'll remember that also in the future when you're cash low - that you once spent "money that can build a factory" on wedding grin grin

So 10meter can build a factory right? Bros b realistic
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Kingsuo: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2018
baby124:
She’s pretty. Happy Married Life to the couple. However, the family she married into is very private. She really needs to control the way she shares information and hints about their financial status. This is a very humble family, her boasting here makes it seem like she came for the name and the money.

She is not pretty
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by georgeceekay: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Looks like our new bride to be has basket mouth.

A wise woman is what I pray for.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by elgramz: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Happy married life to them
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2018
The beginning of the end.

Misplaced priority
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Kingsuo:

So 10meter can build a factory right? Bros b realistic

So you don't know? What do you think a factory is?

You've never heard of pure water factory, garri, palm oil and agro factory, garment factory..etc.

You think I'm talking about P&G or PZ?

You need to read more before quoting.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Cumtroller: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
This marriage will fail in 3 to 5 years. The signs are already plain to see.

Besides, she has no womb.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
She should know that spending much on a wedding is not the main thing but the peace, unity and love derived in the marriage is the main thing.
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by sonnyudoh(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2022
U must be a genius or a seer
biacan:
We don't need to know focus more on building a happy home with your husband..... Hope it lasts
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by SarkinYarki: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
biacan:
I am from the future and I came to tell you it didn't last , they have divorced .
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Raychee(f): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Cumtroller:

Well, this is awkward but you ended up being right
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by aieromon(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Cumtroller:

Into the future you see Comrade cool
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Peace081: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Sad
Re: Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million by Cumtroller: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Cumtroller:

I was right. Marriage has crashed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week / L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.