Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Habits Men Must Stop In Lagos! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Habits Men Must Stop In Lagos! (518 Views)

Yoruba History Revisionist Tendencies Must Stop / Stop It: 3 Reasons Why You Must Stop Bathing With Your Husband Or Wife / Habits Women Must Stop In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits Men Must Stop In Lagos! by mareeam802(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
I walk on the streets of Lagos every day, mentally praying that I don’t encounter these…but well, this is Lagos and the habits are inherent amongst most of the men.
I detest these habits so much that I wish that the state government would create a law to apprehend men for displaying them in public.
I am not a feminist. I do not hate men, but these habits? I hate them so much.
Wondering what these habits are, read below. I’ve enlisted them in order of their discontent and disgust.

1. Leg-spreading
I hate hate hate men that spread their legs in a bus. What is it? We pay the same transport fare but you decide to take half of my fare?
Men spread their legs intentionally because women are less fragile and their fragile legs cannot hold a specific space for a long period of time. They would stretch their strong legs that look like rods and that’s it! They’ll take all the space allocated for two people.
I do understand that there are several reasons why men spread their legs. A Quora article I read had made me understand that men spread their legs for some valid reasons. It gave me some bit of tolerance and understanding. Lagosians men are upgraded versions. I really cannot stand leg-spreading.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/07/habits-men-must-stop-in-lagos.html

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Holding Nigeria Women Back? / Ooni To Host African International Art And Craft Festival In America / 5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.