Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,757 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Had A Dream Last Night - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Had A Dream Last Night (562 Views)

Dream Interpreters: I Dreamt I Killed Rat Last Night In My Sleep / What If I had Crossed This Line? / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream Last Night by Slimranky(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2020
Guy's no need to waste your time,let me hit the hammer on the nail one time,.
What is the meaning of killing a huge snake in a dream?
Last night I dreamt of seeing a huge snake slithering i have forgotten how it all happened I just remembered noticing how I hid my self with a machete on my right,and immediately it slithered pass me I used my machete and cut it into two leading to the death

Now I'm wondering what that means I had to Google
The meaning of killing a snake in a dream
Google said that could be me noticing and getting rid of fake friends who would have betrayed me or it means getting rid of unwanted pregnancy because sperm could be similar to a snake but I don't have any girlfriend talk less of getting any girl pregnant or is it because of the too much post on snake's I see on Naira land front page oftentimes here?
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Enoch07: 7:38pm On May 18, 2020
sign of covid19, high fever. bro go do test. Lol fear fear man, e means nothing jare na just night mere

Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Slimranky(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07

Lol omo no be small fear catch me imagine me wake up by midnight begin sing praise and worship something wey I never do for long me self come wonder whether na me dey pray like this, but after smoking the remains of the last tap of ganja I have my tension eased up a little..
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by banjicom(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2020
grin

Signs of viewing and commenting on too many snake threads on nairaland.
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Enoch07: 7:59pm On May 18, 2020
Slimranky:
Enoch07

Lol omo no be small fear catch me imagine me wake up by midnight begin sing praise and worship something wey I never do for long me self come wonder whether na me dey pray like this, but after smoking the remains of the last tap of ganja I have my tension eased up a little..
lol nothing dey sup jare
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by gregyboy(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2020
Oga have you tested of covik 1 9 birus

If not, go take some Madagascar liquor
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Slimranky(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2020
banjicom:
grin

Signs of viewing and commenting on too many snake threads on nairaland.

No be lie,this snakes posts on front page should be reduced..
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Slimranky(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2020
gregyboy:
Oga have you tested of covik 1 9 birus

If not, go take some Madagascar liquor

That Madagascar bitters no dey work
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Neville660: 11:33pm On May 20, 2020
Slimranky:
Guy's no need to waste your time,let me hit the hammer on the nail one time,.
What is the meaning of killing a huge snake in a dream?
Last night I dreamt of seeing a huge snake slithering i have forgotten how it all happened I just remembered noticing how I hid my self with a machete on my right,and immediately it slithered pass me I used my machete and cut it into two leading to the death

Now I'm wondering what that means I had to Google
The meaning of killing a snake in a dream
Google said that could be me noticing and getting rid of fake friends who would have betrayed me or it means getting rid of unwanted pregnancy because sperm could be similar to a snake but I don't have any girlfriend talk less of getting any girl pregnant or is it because of the too much post on snake's I see on Naira land front page oftentimes here?

God speaks to us through the medium of dreams and visions.so take your dream seriously.

Snake is symbolic here, and it signifies wisdom. This means you are at the point of awakeneing. More messages are to come to your dreams.
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Slimranky(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2020
Neville660:

God speaks to us through the medium of dreams and visions.so take your dream seriously.

Snake is symbolic here, and it signifies wisdom. This means you are at the point of awakeneing. More messages are to come to your dreams.

Amen Bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Prophet, Odumeje Apologizes To Arondizuogu, Awka People / Ikare Akoko Monarch, Owa Ale Get Staff Of Office / Sars-cov-2, Covid-19, And The Debunking Of Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.