Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lets Talk Dubai - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk Dubai (36339 Views)

Lets Talk About Chile / Lets Talk About Estonia / Nigerians In Egypt (lets Talk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk Dubai by justwise(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2012
peaceheartt: Hi justwise, anyone, pl I need ur hlp in accessing my NL email, cnt seem to knw hw to open it to read my mail therein.

Tnx for hlp

If you received a message from NL it goes to the email address you used when you registered here.
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2012
justwise:

If you received a message from NL it goes to the email address you used when you registered here.

K, tnx, I r/member d email address now, nt used it for a long time. had probs trying to open it. pl kindly send again to dis email add: peaceheartt@yahoo.com

So sorry to bother u. Nice day!
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by geogeous(f): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2012
Crucify sheriffy not for he is just emphasizing on how bad dubai is for hustlers. Anyway hope to visit dubai soon.school is taking very much of my time right now
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by kainemma: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
hello,

does anyone have any info about the dubai free zone company set up process, i hv researched extensively about it online and even spoken to some companies in dubai that offer the service but I would like to get first hand info from my country men over there also is it better to do the free trade zone company or to have a local sponsor who can partner in the business, i actually want to do business in dubai and also have the 3 years residence permit to allow me travel in and out at anytime and want my family to settle there. let me hear your thots
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by gbokukueba(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
zoom zoom:

U just remind me of Ferrari Rossa. That is one sick ride bro - going from 0-100 in just 2sec and reaching top speed of 240km/h in 4.9sec... mehn my liver drop small oooo.

Sure, we can hook-up anytime. In dxb presently...

Thanks jare for your visit on Sunday looking forward to hooking up with you and your family later...
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by dayjee: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks for the info guys............i was planning on travelling to dubai to work b4.
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by shndy: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls when is the less-traffic /busy day to travel from Lagos to Dubai
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by bosaniger: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello. Nairalanders, please what's is the current Emirates return airfare for the Lagos- Dubai route?
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by bollyfolly: 3:15am On Jun 26, 2016
I'll love to work in your daddy's coy oo. I have experience as a Customer Service officer.

layi:
I was in Dubai late last yr on a 5 day business trip (November 21st to 26th). I must confess..it was a real eye opener for me. Now i know we got a big problem in this country cuzz almost everything works over there. It a haven / pasttime paradise for businessmen.

My Dad was setting up a telecomms business and i was given the contract to furnish him with phones and accessories. I spent almost 190,000N for the trip (visa, ticket, hotel accomodation and got myself lovely gearz). I got phones worth over 8M (shipped down via emirates air cargo) and still had lil sum'n sum'n left. wink I would say the entire trip was hassle free from the ports. Everything was ridiculosly cheap. Traders got to see Dubai.

I got goods there very cheap. Dubai is a free trade zone... (taxes almost non existent). Virtually ever company in the world worth its salt has an office in Dubai. Plus the city has the worlds only 7 star hotel - Burj Al Arab hotel.

I also met a Nigerian my age (24) who really lives big there. he works in an IT firm specializing in cold fusion technology and he earns..wait for this.US$9000 monthly.

I think its a land of opportunities. Ever been to Dubai? What were your experiences.

NB: Dubai is in the United Arab Emirates.
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by mzjennypher(f): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello, i just went through this thread today and i saw jobsindubai.com site and decided to check it out. i filled the form and uploaded my resume in less than 5 minutes a lady who claimed to work for them called to talk about it. She asked how long i have been working and said there are alot of job opportunities. she said i can activate my account so that employers can view my resume, she said it would cost 92 canadian dollars to activate and it wld be refunded within six months whether or not i get a job. pls can someone who has used the site help out as i strongly feel its a scam!
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by Harmony222(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
mzjennypher:
Hello, i just went through this thread today and i saw jobsindubai.com site and decided to check it out. i filled the form and uploaded my resume in less than 5 minutes a lady who claimed to work for them called to talk about it. She asked how long i have been working and said there are alot of job opportunities. she said i can activate my account so that employers can view my resume, she said it would cost 92 canadian dollars to activate and it wld be refunded within six months whether or not i get a job. pls can someone who has used the site help out as i strongly feel its a scam!

My dear borrow leg mk n run as fast as u can... They are scams!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk Dubai by maestroayoola(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Jobsindubai.com have been sending me mails to pay 92 CAD, but I've been reluctant due to their emphasis on the 92 CAD and u know, I be omo naija so I had to ja myself. I don't want to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Dubai by udocity2: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
layi:
I was in Dubai late last yr on a 5 day business trip (November 21st to 26th). I must confess..it was a real eye opener for me. Now i know we got a big problem in this country cuzz almost everything works over there. It a haven / pasttime paradise for businessmen.

My Dad was setting up a telecomms business and i was given the contract to furnish him with phones and accessories. I spent almost 190,000N for the trip (visa, ticket, hotel accomodation and got myself lovely gearz). I got phones worth over 8M (shipped down via emirates air cargo) and still had lil sum'n sum'n left. wink I would say the entire trip was hassle free from the ports. Everything was ridiculosly cheap. Traders got to see Dubai.

I got goods there very cheap. Dubai is a free trade zone... (taxes almost non existent). Virtually ever company in the world worth its salt has an office in Dubai. Plus the city has the worlds only 7 star hotel - Burj Al Arab hotel.

I also met a Nigerian my age (24) who really lives big there. he works in an IT firm specializing in cold fusion technology and he earns..wait for this.US$9000 monthly.

I think its a land of opportunities. Ever been to Dubai? What were your experiences.

Hi! op pls can u link to de pple dat dose de dubai visa?
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by joelegacy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
tellbabe:
don_yomi,i decided against it cus of these reasons *they will give u an apartment and take care of your visa and plane fare but u wil pay back as u work,thats deducting from your salary BUT comparing the cost involve and the deductings,u would end up saving nothing,hence if u have somethng better doing its rather better to 4get the offer *u will be deported immediatly u stop working for them
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by efred88: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
SoPls I need someone that can enlighten me more about dubai,cos am coming there soon. Pls add me on whatsapp.+2348112059486.
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by ykolajide: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please i just found this thread and i think you can be of help or shedding more light about dubai employment visa,becos a friend of mine ask me to bring 350k for 2yrs employment visa and ensure of landing job on arrival,how can you advice me on this ?
Thank you.
layi:

Re: Lets Talk Dubai by monaliza15(f): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2017
zoomzoom1:

Am seriously moved by what you wrote.... can u plz chat me up on whatsapp or messenger on this number 08167331950....thanks. I ll be expecting
Re: Lets Talk Dubai by Dullee: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Pls how much can someone use in applying for Dubai visa, and Pls how much is the TP fear tro and fro... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.