Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse (385 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse by KinestHouse: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ife Olaleye and Linus Ohumaegbulem

I know you just celebrated TGIF(Thank God it's Friday) alongside millions of other Nigerians who had gone through the huslte and bustle of the week. If you live and work in Lagos, chances are that you had a stressed out week and you just want to lay down from Friday through Monday. If you however decide to take the route of stress decongestion by tourism and fun here are five places you can visit to ease you off while having great fun.

1) Elegushi Beach: This is arguably the most popular or most visited beach in all of Lagos. Elegushi offers you the opportunity to relax and have fun with your friends or family. Visiting a beach is certainly very therapeutic. Elegushi Beach is owned by the Elegushi Royal Family headed by HRM Oba Alayeluwa Saheed Ademola Elegushi.

Re: Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse by KinestHouse: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
2) Takwa Bay Beach: This is a beautiful, serene public beach in Badagry and should certainly be one of those places you would like to visit with family, friends, colleagues or lover.

Re: Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse by KinestHouse: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
3) Lekki Conservation Centre: This is certainly one of the most important nature reserves we have in Lagos. With large expanse of conserved lands in a swampy area, Lekki Conservation Center gives you the opportunity to see some species of flora and fauna at the verge of extinction due to massive deforestation and ecosystem degradation that has occurred in the city.

Re: Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse by KinestHouse: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
4) Terra Kulture: Founded by Bolanle Austen Peters. Terra Kulture has organized over 200 art exhibitions, 135 plays, 65 book readings. Terraculture is a cultural hub for Nigerian languages and lifestyle

Re: Five Places To Visit In Lagos This Weekend - Kinesthouse by KinestHouse: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
5) Lekki Leisure Lake: For the Kids and young adults, lekki leisure lake is a fantastic place to be where you can go for Jet ski and tour the beach track. Lekki Leisure. Lekki leisure is situated at the Lekki peninsular overlooking the Atlantic.

Lalasticlala

https://www.kinesthouse.com/blog/five-places-to-visit-in-lagos-this-weekend

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets Out N200K To Celebrate His Survival After Accident In Imo. Photos / Urgent Please / Video& Photos:Stunning Beautiful Places Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.