Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Most Expensive English Premier League Signings - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Expensive English Premier League Signings (56338 Views)

Opinion: Top 7 Premier League Signings By Clubs So Far This Summer / Premier League Signings. / Top 10 Best Premier League Signings Of The Season That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by henrixx(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
[i][/i][b][/b]
Adakintroy:

No you are not. If you are you will first appreciate his input and commitment over the years. Taking into account the many footballing realities out there. Not just disrespect him like any common roadside fan out there.
rip assene Wenger. Back to Japan. Whether roadside fan or railway fan. Wenger is finished. He achieved and reversed his achievement.

Today he will be remembered for success as well as failure.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
AndriaRich:

Almost all the teams that played against Liverpool conceded at least 4 goals..
#ynwa...
Bar Man United

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Adakintroy: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
henrixx:
[i][/i][b][/b]rip assene Wenger. Back to Japan. Whether roadside fan or railway fan. Wenger is finished. He achieved and reversed his achievement.

Today he will be remembered for success as well as failure.

That's is not the heart of a fan my friend. But I respect your view.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by AndriaRich(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Bar Man United

In the UCL....
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Dafreeguy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Frankiss44:
Other countries are just ripping off EPL teams.. Majority of these players will go cheaper if they were wanted by otger countries.. The moment it is EPL, the prices of these players are inflated
Thats how epl clubs inflate their players too. its 50.50
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by GodIsBiafran: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Morata absolute waste of cash
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
AndriaRich:

In the UCL....

You nor get talk
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
inoki247:
Liverpool just buy another Karius in making.. England go spend money but e no go yield results wu doz dat.. with all diz money to get to semi final for champions League na war..
U go fear this season bros.

Ronaldo is no longer in Madrid so laliga is no longer going to get to d finals anymore.

The battle will now be between premiership and series A.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Greatzeus(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tikupops:
One thing I know for sure is that next season is going to be mad
I tell you. When I think of the fact that Messi has no Cr7 rivalry again,Real Madrid without Cr7 hmmm. I want to see how it's going to to go down.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olutola88:
I like Mahrez but something tells me he won't be at his best in Manchester City
The guy na mumu,who does he want to bench sef? Is it Sterling wey no dey get injury or Sane.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by belonibeauty: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
belonibeauty:
Fastest fingers o shocked
I have a clean NOKIA 3 phone for sale shocked
I just bought it a few months ago, it is in very good working condition... Very clean phone like this with all the accessories
Please if you are interested call 08182496336 shocked
[color=#550000][/color]

Thanks so much dear nairalanders for calling concerning the phone. I know I can always count on you guys. But biko mbok it's not a stolen phone nau, how una go prize am 5k. This phone is still very useful to me o, it's still serving me sef embarassed I am selling this phone because of financial demands embarassed .
God bless you all
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by NNature(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by kuala112(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
I believe this guy will do well in city more than Leicester city
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Ingocof(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

Liverpool paid a world-record fee to bring Alisson to Anfield - but where does he rank among the Premier League's most expensive signings?

See which players make the top 10 most expensive Premier League transfers, following Alisson Becker's move to Liverpool.

Alison is not the most expensive signing in England pogba came at a lot higher price, Alison IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE GOALKEEPER not even in England but in the world
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Ingocof(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=JayKayMaybachz post=69557921][img]http://e2.365dm.com/18/07/16-9/20/skysports-alisson-becker-liverpool_4366822.jpg?20180720113044[/i

Alison is not the most expensive signing in England pogba came at a lot higher price, Alison IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE GOALKEEPER not even in England but in the world
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ingocof:

Go back and read, this time gently

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by osazsky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
LZAA:

Ur chelsea started d destruction of the transfer market and man city followed ur steps which brought ffp smiley
is not about spending, city highest spending for years was de bryne and he was worth every penny,d prob of man u is that they buy names like fools and pay them unrealistic salaries, look at useless players like de maria,pogba,lukaku,martial,blind,Jones,Valencia these are bunch of useless players and to imagine dat man u accepted to pay a useless Sanchez more than 500k every week,IBRA too beats my imagination,ffp won't c man u now,d highest earner in city is debryne on 220k, how do u guys run a club ,no wonder they are d most indebted in d world,they will never challenge for d EPL but prefer to fight with their lifes for FA cup and Carling cup,u can't be spending more than 1m pounds weekly on 3 players only and b dragging for a 4m FA cup,these guys are funny ,,,I must confess

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

U go fear this season bros.

Ronaldo is no longer in Madrid so laliga is no longer going to get to d finals anymore.

The battle will now be between premiership and series A.
live that guy, he knows noting abt football,comparing a league that goes on break from on the 16th of DEC and redumes on the 28th of Jan with clubs that palys matches on new year day,Christmas day,boxing day , dem go they shout Madrid Madrid but forget the fact that spurs trashed Madrid when there was no wear and tear and tiredness, its when English clubs are exusted other leagues go they show strength,like king,,,,the fa asked English fans if they should allow clubs go on break,the fans objected that they can't stay without washing football during the festive period, that they preferred d EPL to d UCL,u don't know the meaning of rest in football,to me Italy and France is the weakest league in the world Spain is average, I think Germany plays more rigorously like d epl
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by drips8(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
fwesharumi:
Funniest thing is that.. All this players listed above are all quack... Wasted money

. Auba didn't flop
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by drips8(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
Morata absolute waste of cash
I agree

I read an article on goal that he's on his way to Milan
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Man U All the way

All d way bro ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Dpraiz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Liverpool all the way!
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by GodIsBiafran: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
drips8:

I agree

I read an article on goal that he's on his way to Milan

Is that so? Well we won't miss him much.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by drips8(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Is that so? Well we won't miss him much.

Higuain looks much more promising
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
osazsky:
live that guy, he knows noting abt football,comparing a league that goes on break from on the 16th of DEC and redumes on the 28th of Jan with clubs that palys matches on new year day,Christmas day,boxing day , dem go they shout Madrid Madrid but forget the fact that spurs trashed Madrid when there was no wear and tear and tiredness, its when English clubs are exusted other leagues go they show strength,like king,,,,the fa asked English fans if they should allow clubs go on break,the fans objected that they can't stay without washing football during the festive period, that they preferred d EPL to d UCL,u don't know the meaning of rest in football,to me Italy and France is the weakest league in the world Spain is average, I think Germany plays more rigorously like d epl
One thing I have discovered in the UCL in the last 13 years is that the winning flows to different leagues for some years.

In 2005 to 2012, premiership clubs got to the finals except 2011 and won it 3 times between Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool.
Spanish clubs started going to finals between 2009, 2011,2014 to 2018.

Italian league went to finals 2005,2007,2010,2015 and 2017.
Even German league too.

But I know premiership will dominate again for some years because Ronaldo is no longer with Madrid.

Please let those with opposing view argue with their keypad.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by hustla(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2018
henrixx:
You obviously don't know alison

He's had just 1 good season undecided
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by hustla(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2018
columbus007:
signing paul pogba for such huge amount to man United was a complete madness. undecided

50m for Richarlison
75m for Van Dijk
75m for Morata who has Fellaini type career goals is what?
undecided
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by hustla(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Olutola88:
I like Mahrez but something tells me he won't be at his best in Manchester City

Should have been bought by Man Utd
We really need someone on that RW
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by henrixx(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2018
hustla:

He's had just 1 good season undecided
follow him up. Right from Brazil.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by UchihaItachi(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Frankiss44:
Other countries are just ripping off EPL teams.. Majority of these players will go cheaper if they were wanted by otger countries.. The moment it is EPL, the prices of these players are inflated

Mahrez, Van Dijk and Lukaku were all signed from outside the English league right?

Neymar, Coutinho and Mbappe which are the most expensive transfers all play in the English premier league shey? undecided
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by UchihaItachi(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2018
adetes:
Liverpool don't always get best goalkeeper, this second reina

So apparently, Brazil's first choice keeper that keeps Ederson on the bench is not good enough? And although statistics show that he's one of the top 3 best keepers across Europe over the last season, he's still only as good as Pepe Reina?

You should understand that the goalkeeper role has evolved, De Gea is arguably the best shot stopper in the premier league but Man City would never consider signing him why? He doesn't fit their style of play. They need someone that is as good on his feet as with his hands to enable them play out from the back. It's the same situation with Liverpool and Allison albeit a little different in the sense that Liverpool is a counter attacking team and Allison's role will majorly be to get the ball to the wingers as fast as possible and Allison has high distribution and success rate.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Codes151(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2018
inoki247:
Liverpool just buy another Karius in making.. England go spend money but e no go yield results wu doz dat.. with all diz money to get to semi final for champions League na war..
Liverpool shock me.
One mistake dem buy another keeper... Hmmmm...

Unprofessional....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.