Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Most Expensive English Premier League Signings - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Expensive English Premier League Signings (56342 Views)

Opinion: Top 7 Premier League Signings By Clubs So Far This Summer / Premier League Signings. / Top 10 Best Premier League Signings Of The Season That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by DollarAngel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Never Walk Alone

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by LZAA: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Manu tops the list yet nothing to show for it.
Chelsea for life.
Ur chelsea started d destruction of the transfer market and man city followed ur steps which brought ffp smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
LZAA:

Ur chelsea started d destruction of the transfer market and man city followed ur steps which brought ffp smiley

With only one deal ?
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by room089: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
without Ighalo the list isn't complete!
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Mcreloaded(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Queens premier
For those who know Lacombe
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Phlegman: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Allison's signing by Liverpool is wonderful.
It will really help the team going forward.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by laydoh(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
dis klopp is a bastard.last season he attacked mourinho for spending so much.from defence to midfield to forwards,we go see wetin go happen dis season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by columbus007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
signing paul pogba for such huge amount to man United was a complete madness. undecided
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Donkunxex(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by topaz321: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
henrixx:
You obviously don't know alison

Alison conceded 5 goals at anfield last season. Forget the hype.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by henrixx(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
inoki247:

shebi u obviously know De Gea wen e go world cup aw many shot on target score for him hand..
so make he no concede again

Just don't compare karius and Allison.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by jibs4lv(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please come and buy me for $1m now cry
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by henrixx(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
topaz321:

Alison conceded 5 goals at anfield last season. Forget the hype.
talk of the four defenders in his front. Did you see how many chances Liverpool missed that day? It will tell you how bad they were. When your defenders can't do it then your goalkeeper is helpless and vulnerable
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by AfricanMagic(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Manu tops the list yet nothing to show for it.
Chelsea for life.
more valuable than chelsea in top 5 list ......Man Utd still rules.Be humble

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by AfricanMagic(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
jibs4lv:
Please come and buy me for $1m now cry
wetin b ur work na
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by jibs4lv(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
AfricanMagic:
wetin b ur work na
I can keep and I can play 5 and 6 sad
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by sylve11: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
henrixx:
You obviously don't know alison

But he knows Alison Madueke. cool
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by adetes: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Liverpool don't always get best goalkeeper, this second reina
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
English league rely on gimmicks only to sell its products. Every club in that leagues is part of the whole act. Even their press. Now we are doing the annual beginning of season ritual. Each club puffing up their chest. Who has the biggest financial testicles.

The press on their parts sell too this unrelated acts. They get pissed off with wenger when he refuse to join the dance. He is just too clever for this dance.

Show wenger their vital stats, and he will tell you how much these players are worth. Many of this players barely get into double figures in terms of goals scored. They get less than 15 assist in a whole season. Yet they are worth a whopping 70/100m. Who makes this negotiations. Take pobgba for instance, how many goals was his tally in all his years In juventus. Wait! Scratch that. For a hundred million pound but, how many goals has he scored for man u in total. Assist/tackles. Yet we deem it fit to believe he is worth it. While other believe he will improve. Hundred million pound buy is learning on the job.

One will think a hundred million pund buy will hit the ground running. Isn't that the reason he is valued at a hundred million in the first place. My God! Only wenger has that league all figured I swear. That why the press hate him.

With wenger, they hardly have that big headlines.

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by henrixx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
sylve11:

But he knows Alison Madueke. cool
lol
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by gurunlocker: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
All these players wey dem no suppose dey buy pass £20-40m, na PSG spoil the transfer market. I won't be surprised that in the next 20-30 years, one player will cost £1billion.

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by henrixx(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Adakintroy:
English league rely on gimmicks only to sell its products. Every club in that leagues is part of the whole act. Even their press. Now we are doing the annual beginning of season ritual. Each club puffing up their chest. Who has the biggest financial testicles.

The press on their parts sell too this unrelated acts. They get pissed off with wenger when he refuse to join the dance. He is just too clever for this dance.

Show wenger their vital stats, and he will tell you how much these players are worth. Many of this players barely get into double figures in terms of goals scored. They get less than 15 assist in a whole season. Yet they are worth a whopping 70/100m. Who makes this negotiations. Take pobgba for instance, how many goals was his tally in all his years In juventus. Wait! Scratch that. For a hundred million pound but, how many goals has he scored for man u in total. Assist/tackles. Yet we deem it fit to believe he is worth it. While other believe he will improve. Hundred million pound buy is learning on the job.

One will think a hundred million pund buy will hit the ground running. Isn't that the reason he is valued at a hundred million in the first place. My God! Only wenger has that league all figured I swear. That why the press hate him.

With wenger, they hardly have that big headlines.
I'm an arsenal fan. Don't talk of Wenger. He's finished
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Adakintroy: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
For me,english league rely on gimmicks to sell its products. I sense every club in that leagues is part of the whole act. Even their press. Now we are doing the annual beginning of season ritual. Each club puffing up their chest. Who has the biggest financial testicles.

The press on their part do their best to sell us this unrelated acts.

I believe wenger is the only right thinking person in that league. Hate him or love him. He hardly oblige to their annual invitation. just too clever for this dance.

Show wenger their vital stats, and he will tell you how much these players are worth. Many of this players barely get into double figures in terms of goals scored. They get less than 15 assist in a whole season. Yet they are worth a whopping 70/100m. Who makes this negotiations.

Take pobgba for instance, how many goals was his tally in all his years In juventus. Wait! Scratch that. For a hundred million pound but, how many goals has he scored for man. u in total. What about assist and tackles?

Yet, for some reason we believe he is worth that price tag. While others believe he will improve. Hundred million pound buy is learning on the job.

One will think a hundred million pound buy will hit the ground running. Isn't that the reason he is valued at a hundred million in the first place. My God!

Only wenger has that league all figured I swear. The league needs prove that it is the best in the world by pretending to be capturing the best players.

The press needs to capture this with headline for the necessary promo. More promo means more viewers. More viewer means more sponsorship deals. In the end each of the premiership clubs get a huge share in this bounty. No wonder every club is dieing for promotion.

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by AfricanMagic(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
jibs4lv:
I can keep and I can play 5 and 6 sad
lmao comot for here
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by LZAA: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

With only one deal ?
Hernan crespo,adrian mutu,essien, the list is endless
City started with robinho and bid 100mil for kaka and 80mil for terry
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by ExpensiveGuy30(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Man U All the way

GGMU
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by Adakintroy: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
henrixx:
I'm an arsenal fan. Don't talk of Wenger. He's finished

No you are not. If you are you will first appreciate his input and commitment over the years. Taking into account the many footballing realities out there. Not just disrespect him like any common roadside fan out there.
Re: Most Expensive English Premier League Signings by AndriaRich(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
So Liverpool paid so much for a goalkeeper that conceded 7 goals against them

Almost all the teams that played against Liverpool conceded at least 4 goals..
#ynwa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.