Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana (28324 Views)

SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / JAMB Lesson Teacher Assaults A Female Student In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by foyeks2001(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
What is this nitori Olorun. Haba ma na. Anyone tries this with me...walahi I must enter Ijebu land for the person...I will not think of Jesus at all...mehn spiritual revenge must take place. It is that hand that will kill him.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by lielbree: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:
You really need to watch the video, that policeman is an animal, he totally battered and brutalized that nursing mother even with a baby in her arms, someone else had to come rescue the baby from the mother's arm. That idiotic policeman is not fit to wear that uniform, he's a lunatic
Watched the video cry cry cry

I hope someone shoots that fùcker in the face angry

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by lielbree: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Some citizens can be very stubborn at times. Many case of police harassment na una dey cause am.
Shùt up

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by degamemaster(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
EmmaFitBody:
They asked him to remove her from the building and he decided on his own to use force? He might lose his job for this.

One idiotic low thinking animal that is lacking of any knowledge of public service and international rules of engagement is telling me just right here and now that the woman is at fault for refusing arrest. So the beating by that ruthless policeman is justified.
Meanwhile, he has wife and four children, all are females.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by justtoodark: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
dont mess with police....the bank is closed....finish discussion....
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
This man is very very stupid, in fact, he's a full-time animal and fool. How could he be beating a woman carrying a baby?

I'm so vexed now angry embarassed
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by bobkezel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
If she had come in disguise to rob d Bank you people will still blame the cop for not sending her away. Stubborn people needs stubborn measures.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
bobkezel:
If she had come in disguise to rob d Bank you people will still blame the cop for not sending her away. Stubborn people needs stubborn measures.
By punching, slapping and hitting a woman carrying a baby with an umbrella?

I fear who no fear you I swear

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by isahsalee: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:
You really need to watch the video, that policeman is an animal, he totally battered and brutalized that nursing mother even with a baby in her arms, someone else had to come rescue the baby from the mother's arm. That idiotic policeman is not fit to wear that uniform, he's a lunatic

Blame the bank officials that ordered the police first, bank should have consider all this before or not ordering the police to do the dirt job.

So, larger portion of the blame should go the bank officials and the woman herself because, the police would have politely told her to leave but, turn deaf ear to the police appeal.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
if na nigerian policemen dat one na normal tin but for a ghanian policeman iyam shocked

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by bobkezel(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
By punching, slapping and hitting a woman carrying a baby with an umbrella?

I fear who no fear you I swear
Don't worry, you will still hear the other side of the story.
And finally the truth. These are blogging times.
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by SammieJayh(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
If he had pulled the trigger now, they'd say it's accidental discharge... sad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Some citizens can be very stubborn at times. Many case of police harassment na una dey cause am.

I've noticed that u usually write nonsense here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Diso60090(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
How come no one is talking about how the police man turns around like a bitch when trying to trow upper cut grin

This is Ghana grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by titsqueez(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2018
The woman is even lucky. If that was in Cameroon both the mum and child will be summarily executed

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by luciouscookie: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2018
I only pity the policeman's wife cry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Avater0147(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2018
The idiot has been arrested. Thank to the power of media./ but all this women too. sometimes they just provoke you and to push you to the last minute. She was told to kindly go home and come the next day because they re close for the day. she refuse but i am never in support of that animal. No matter her offence, you don't lay hand on someone's wife how much more a nursing mother. That guy deserve firing squad
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by eddy42(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Africa is the EndTimes starting here?
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Sarang(f): 3:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Thunder fire Frederick Amanor Skeleton or whatever his name is..
Who hits a woman.. and a child? undecided over her own money.. nnahh eeh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by uboma(m): 4:01am On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Haba, this comment is very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by dominique(f): 4:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Very traumatizing video. Not only the stupid police officer deserves to be arrested, his partner and the bank officer that held the door open for him to push her out should also be behind bars. The entire bank deserves to be sued as no less than three of it's employees condoned this brutality within the premises according to the video. Anybody justifying this madness or looking for other side of the story is very sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2018
I am not sure the Policemen was entirely at at fault; watch the video closely again and you will notice that the woman contributed significantly by resisting and fighting back - in such circumstances even an American Cop would do worse - some ppl are just plain stubborn, and certainly this woman was.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by syntax50: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Letenwam:
A Ghanaian policeman identified as Fredrick Amanor, has been spotted in a video which has gone viral on social media, wrestling with and ruthlessly assaulting a nursing mother in a bank.

The yet to be identified lady, who had gone to the Midland Savings and Loans to withdraw, reported a little late after banking hours and was asked to leave. The woman who was clutching to her baby, reportedly pleaded with the bank officials to allow her make some withdrawals.

However for daring to make such appeal,  Frederick Amanor Skalla, was asked to send her out of the banking hall and he did that in Rambo-style. Starting with an umbrella, the policeman allegedly hit the woman and her baby several times in the head before he started slapping and punching her.

Not even the tears of the weeping child, will stop the policeman from continuing with his assault. He pummeled the lady and threw them out of the banking hall. However an updated report on the incident, allege that Frederick Amanor Skalla who was arrested over the incident, is currently at the Police Headquarters awaiting possible prosecution for indecent assault.

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/policeman-spotted-fighting-a-nursing-mother-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1i8gBd_qKA

BLACK PEOPLE!!!
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Franky826: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Letenwam:
A Ghanaian policeman identified as Fredrick Amanor, has been spotted in a video which has gone viral on social media, wrestling with and ruthlessly assaulting a nursing mother in a bank.

The yet to be identified lady, who had gone to the Midland Savings and Loans to withdraw, reported a little late after banking hours and was asked to leave. The woman who was clutching to her baby, reportedly pleaded with the bank officials to allow her make some withdrawals.

However for daring to make such appeal,  Frederick Amanor Skalla, was asked to send her out of the banking hall and he did that in Rambo-style. Starting with an umbrella, the policeman allegedly hit the woman and her baby several times in the head before he started slapping and punching her.

Not even the tears of the weeping child, will stop the policeman from continuing with his assault. He pummeled the lady and threw them out of the banking hall. However an updated report on the incident, allege that Frederick Amanor Skalla who was arrested over the incident, is currently at the Police Headquarters awaiting possible prosecution for indecent assault.

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/policeman-spotted-fighting-a-nursing-mother-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1i8gBd_qKA

Now here's the real story.

This woman has been doing Susu savings with the bank. She was a single mother who barely worked and she had no help from anyone. Now the baby's food is lactogen milk which was very costly. Seeing money was not coming forth, she decided to withdraw all her life savings with the said bank to the tune of (270 Ghana cedis which is roughly 50 U.S dollars) so she can avail her baby the lactogen she needs. She visited the bank about a week ago and met so many people there at the bank and she asked what was happening, they replied they were withdrawing money then she relaxed and said okay, she too she came to withdraw and will gladly wait. After so many hours waiting the bankers told them network was having a problem and that they should return next day. Next day same story and it kept happening for the whole week. Now on this day this woman came to the bank by 7:30 am and waited the whole day just like every other day and when it was closing ours. They asked her to leave that the network crap is at it again. Now she had nothing for herself and her baby and insisted she is not leaving until she gets her money.

Bank management called the policeman on her and after meeting resilience from the woman decided to go commando, Rambo and mortal Kombat style on this woman completely neglecting she was clutching her baby.

It was people from outside that came and helped the woman after standing aloof seeing this policeman was wielding a riffle.

Now the crazy part? After brutalizing this lady one of the bank top staff solicited to give the woman the 270ghc so she can be gone!

And the lady replied... 'after all this assault, now you want to pay me like this'll ?

It was indeed emotional.

The policeman have been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by mccoyelectric: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2018
All shop owners in Ghana asked to stop doing biz.... Only in acrra Ghana.... Its just amazing

Nigeria government help dis pple.... From 27th no more Nigerians In Ghana all must leave
........ Let d authorities see dis
[b][/b]

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Ghana doesn't joke with their women. And Ghana police and military are usually very civil. This policeman don enter

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I am not sure the Policemen was entirely at at fault; watch the video closely again and you will notice that the woman contributed significantly by resisting and fighting back - in such circumstances even an American Cop would do worse - some ppl are just plain stubborn, and certainly this woman was.
are you from mars? So if you want to give instance of sensible police force, you'll use American police? Ghana police is more civil than American police million times.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by otesy: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2018
That woman obviously had a desperate need. That policeman is an animal. The bank should be boycotted and the policeman deserves to be jailed. Sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Arrested For Abducting Teenage Girl In Ogun / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.