Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana (28325 Views)

SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / JAMB Lesson Teacher Assaults A Female Student In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by charleyboi(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2018
I will kill you and nothing will happen. #nigerian_police_statement.
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by dazzlingd(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
That policeman is a lunatic and on the other hand that woman is one hell of a stubborn lady I will never consider her type for marriage.

I pity the policeman's wife and I pity the woman's husband as well for coping with such a stubborn creature. For goodness sake, why fight a man obviously stronger than you are and put the life of your little baby and yourself at risk. Wisdom pays
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by dazzlingd(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2018
From a closer observation, I think that woman made the first move hitting the police before retaliation...nevertheless the policeman is mad and should be relieved of his duty....the woman too obviously is uncivil and should go learn manners at home
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by 2undeee(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2018
This will never happen in Nigeria not even in Dreams
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by adontcare(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Diso60090:
How come no one is talking about how the police man turns around like a bitch when trying to trow upper cut grin

This is Ghana grin
that one got me rolling up with laughter
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Ghokes(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Both were wrong, but only in Africa this can happen
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by buchai: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2018
omo that last slap for send the woman to the other side instead the wave crashed landed the sender.
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by willoski(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2018
What is the sin we Africans have committed that no institution that is been run by the government works well. How can a policeman in his right senses brutalize a nursing mother with her child in this manner. If they just sack you and do not kill you in the market square with stones, then i will know that the Ghanaian government is also corrupt.
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by babaraph4sure: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
THIS IS TOO BAD
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by olowobaba10: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
MAY IT HAPPEN TO YOU OR ONE OF YOURS, BRAIN DRAIN.
ChiefAzubuike:
Some citizens can be very stubborn at times. Many case of police harassment na una dey cause am.
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
He's too overzealous, good for him.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Takeproft:
are you from mars? So if you want to give instance of sensible police force, you'll use American police? Ghana police is more civil than American police million times.

Face the issues raised: was she not resisting and fighting back and therefore did she not contributed to her situation?

Besides, isn't America the reference standard that most Nigerians seem to gravitate to - so whats your problem?
Re: Policeman Assaults A Nursing Mother In A Bank In Ghana by Omofranca(f): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
asawanathegreat:
So this rubbish don extend from naija reach ghana

Not true. I'm not a bank worker but I know that nursing mothers are generally given special and prompt treatment in Nigerian banks. I've also recently seen designated Diamond bank staff single out babies and children in one banking hall and give them drinks and sweets!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos / Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.