Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye (43079 Views)

It’s Not Yet Time For Campaign - Gombe Police Tells Politicians / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
well I will not sympathize with Dino because based on proximity, capability, and accessibility you he is in a better position to eliminate the tyrant than over 99.9999% of Nigerians that are willing to do same. The ball is in your court, you can wait till when the tyrant eliminate you, or you dare the devil. If you try, you will die, if you dont you will die...better try and who knows you might be end up liberating a generation
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by NASTYNASOSO: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

That policeman tried to assasinate a serving senator and got shot by his fellow assassins... where will Dino get gunmen from ?

HMMMMMMM

IN A SANE SOCIETY NO STONE WOULD BE LEFT UNTURNED
JUSTICE SHOULD PREVAIL
NO BODY IS ABOVE THE LAW
HIS SUMMON IS IN ORDER
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by ebenholer(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dino and the police part 2. The convoy of the senator shooting at the police. The convoy that includes a police officer. But kind of police force do we have in this nation...
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by franchasng: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:
this can only happen during the regime of a tyrant....

me am scared oh!! if they can shoot a serving senator, what about me, a single man and the last born of my family?
my brother na bomb them go use bomb u na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by goaldynboy: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari has turned Nigeria Police Force into Caricature and Clowns!! undecided
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by tallceejay(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dont worry, nobody knows you

udoka55555:

me am scared oh!! if they can shoot a serving senator, what about me, a single man and the last born of my family?

1 Like

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by LazyNairalander(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
If you're not with them and you're waxing strong and countering their misdeeds.
Truthing all their lies. Eexposing their evil deeds.
And you're giving them a run for their money, challenging them in public and you mistakenly decide to take away power from one of their own errand boy.
Then they will hurt you down with every thing in their powers, all they want is oh yes fellow.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria police abeg you guys to Pls at least for once be professional pls stop embarrassing this country. Someone raised an allegation instead for police to take their time and investigate the matter and clear themselves now chose to arrest the complainant this is crazy and can only happen under a tyrant leader like Buhari it's a big shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by xreal: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
... should he refuse to ignore their invitation.

Dino shouldn't honour the invitation then.

Na wa for these nigerian transmission police force and their blunders.

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by laptopsale(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
kidman96:

There is something I don't seem to understand... He claimed his vehicle was shot at and riddled with bullets, he accused the police of being responsible for this, the police calls him for questioning and you clods blame the president and call the police names?

Wow... I see why the we keep recycling politicians... The youths of this country have shiit in their heads... All you know his to do is critisize and type rubbish online from the comfort of your shiitehole homes instead of go out to make the country a better place....
I am very sure you didn't bother to read the story before committing, police actually admitted shooting his convoy but in retaliation.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Teibaba(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
kidman96:

[s]There is something I don't seem to understand... He claimed his vehicle was shot at and riddled with bullets, he accused the police of being responsible for this, the police calls him for questioning and you clods blame the president and call the police names?

Wow... I see why the we keep recycling politicians... The youths of this country have shiit in their heads... All you know his to do is critisize and type rubbish online from the comfort of your shiitehole homes instead of go out to make the country a better place....
[/s]

True true, you no get sense. Your brain de pain you.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by lenny12(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
hustlfff:
you're Freaky Hopeless
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nigeria police has never been this politicised
have u forgotten the then CP Mbu of River state?
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by lenny12(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
BiafranDel:
mtchewww. We the indigenous people of biafra don't give a damn. Make i go buy weed make i smoke high my spirit jare. Nigerians can kill themselves for all we care.

Meanwhile sophisticated yoruba muslim morons and the idiotic illiterate and uncivilised northern muslims enjoy your "change" while it lasts.

It's just few months to go.

"THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FOR THAT DAWN"

NNAMDI KANU WAS A PROPHET AND A NATIONAL HERO!!!
you Better Give Your Life To Christ
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Ihateyoumod: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:

So they can shoot at u but they should not touch a serving senator...this is d most senseless thing I have ever heard
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Ihateyoumod: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
jnrbayano:
..after reading this post, I ran to check where I kept my documents whether my PVC is still there and thank God it is.

After all these talk APC still won ekiti n will def do AME in osun state....wailings on nairaland doesn't win election
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by musawisdom(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
jnrbayano:
..after reading this post, I ran to check where I kept my documents whether my PVC is still there and thank God it is.
And don't tell me your PVC is for atiku, as it is likely he emerges the flag bearer for main opposition.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Ihateyoumod: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

Abeg take your single digit IQ out of here . Who invited you to display your shallowness here?

Pls rise above party politics and hate and reason for once, everything isn't bout buhari this buhari that, u guys r making it a cliche already, a very boring one.

So really think the police will openly just go and attack dino, why will they do that??......why will u believe d story of dino n play down d police story without even thing to analyze n come out wiv something reasonable instead of just shouting buhari this buhari that.

Very soon a man will beat his wife, u will come out n say buhari this buhari tht. Criticize with some level of integrity n honour
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by basic23111: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
melaye will soon release another album
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nigeria police has never been this politicised

I have never seen the police so useless and arrogant at thesame time. See how they address a serving senator like they are talking to one of their boys in the office. Mannerless police force with no iota of professionalism.

Even in the us were police can arrest anyone with due process are not this arrogant. If dino fails to show take it to court and prove why he needs to come and let the judge hive u a warrant if he dare do such.

When their police boss failed to appear b4 the senate did the police or senate declare him wanted?

1 Like

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by udoka55555: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

So they can shoot at u but they should not touch a serving senator...this is d most senseless thing I have ever heard

.you read the post senselessly
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by omoranmilowo: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Because of politics brothers are hunting after brothers in order to satisfy so call Buhari. God will surely deliver Nigerians from the hands of our task masters .
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Dbeliever(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mr. Commissioner sir, I don't stand with you in this regard. Leave Melaye alone.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by pacesetting: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why will a convoy of a senator just open fire and start shooting on the way? As you have read the two sides of the tale (both from Malaye and the police), who in your mind do you think is saying the truth? You just typed those words as if you were under a rock when he was warned few days ago not to come arround.

My friend, a lot of things are going on with the Nigerian military and police right now. And Dino Malaye is not the only one they are targeting. As long as you oppose the government, they will come for you. Nothing should surprise you anymore.
kidman96:

There is something I don't seem to understand... He claimed his vehicle was shot at and riddled with bullets, he accused the police of being responsible for this, the police calls him for questioning and you clods blame the president and call the police names?

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Deltatoto: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:

nthg will happen to u in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Ihsan6(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:

so pathetic u had to bliv Dino melaye's story without proof
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Deltatoto: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
jnrbayano:
wetin u wanuse am do
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
kidman96:

But hold up, are the so called Armed men not same police? who controls the police force? Dino or IG??
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
jaxxy:

I have never seen the police so useless and arrogant at thesame time. See how they address a serving senator like they are talking to one of their boys in the office. Mannerless police force with no iota of professionalism.

Even in the us were police can arrest anyone with due process are not this arrogant. If dino fails to show take it to court and prove why he needs to come and let the judge hive u a warrant if he dare do such.

When their police boss failed to appear b4 the senate did the police or senate declare him wanted?
me sef tire, u want to invite a serving senator but when these senators invited them to the chambers they ignored.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Ihateyoumod: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:

.you read the post senselessly

Ur brain content is 80% akamu and 20% saliva
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by babakb: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
musawisdom:
And don't tell me your PVC is for atiku, as it is likely he emerges the flag bearer for main opposition.

So what if it's for Atiku, he challenged you people to provide evidence that he is corrupt and you couldn't so keep quiet.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Aladaofada(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
BiafranDel:
mtchewww. We the indigenous people of biafra don't give a damn. Make i go buy weed make i smoke high my spirit jare. Nigerians can kill themselves for all we care.

Meanwhile sophisticated yoruba muslim morons and the idiotic illiterate and uncivilised northern muslims enjoy your "change" while it lasts.

It's just few months to go.

"THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FOR THAT DAWN"

NNAMDI KANU WAS A PROPHET AND A NATIONAL HERO!!!
sharaapp,nonsense Talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo / Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / The Worst Govenors Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.