Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye (43051 Views)

It’s Not Yet Time For Campaign - Gombe Police Tells Politicians / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by itsmeurLady(f): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
what were the police force following him for, is he a thief? that they will be following up and down. police force is indeed a joke in nigeria, we all know that buhari and his aides are behind this
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by ola12(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stupid story. Dis police with their unintelligent lies, at least if you want to lie make it sensible.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by kunmiiii: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
kidman96:

There is something I don't seem to understand... He claimed his vehicle was shot at and riddled with bullets, he accused the police of being responsible for this, the police calls him for questioning and you clods blame the president and call the police names?

Wow... I see why the we keep recycling politicians... The youths of this country have shiit in their heads... All you know his to do is critisize and type rubbish online from the comfort of your shiitehole homes instead of go out to make the country a better place....

Bro, I was literally thinking the same, they all go online typing and wailing Nigeria is hopeless, bleak, clueless et al. Which isnt far from the truth, but from the comments on this forum its disheartening they're also part nd parcel of the problem.

How can a sane mind believe any iota of babble and twaddle someone like dino or Fayose spews with all their buffoon clonish antics and deceit. The same Dino that jumped from a moving police vehicle, said he would impregnate someone's wife a fellow senator in plenary on Live TV or same Fayose that said Buhari was cloned. Hahahaha!! is this how opposition is played in developed and sane countries.

People like Dino or Fayose don't deserve the mandate of the people because they are unethical, immoral and dishonourable, yet u will see teeming Youths clamouring for them and defending them inanely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by mark2sunny(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
kidman96:

There is something I don't seem to understand... He claimed his vehicle was shot at and riddled with bullets, he accused the police of being responsible for this, the police calls him for questioning and you clods blame the president and call the police names?

Wow... I see why the we keep recycling politicians... The youths of this country have shiit in their heads... All you know his to do is critisize and type rubbish online from the comfort of your shiitehole homes instead of go out to make the country a better place....

You simply don't have brain...
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Printerscanner: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Greenback:
I hope coneheads are happy with this monster of a party they foisted upon the kwantiri?

However,i dont have much pity for melaye. He was part and parcel of the change mantra
lzaa immhotep

We coneheads are always happy, only flat headed drug pushers are sad and miserable.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Limitednow:

“They were there on assignment. Nobody attacked Dino but rather, his convoy attacked my policemen and they repelled,” he added.

Read more: https://www.headlineng.com/shooting-report-declare-wanted-police-melaye/
Mr Ali Janga must be very foolish for insulting our collective intelligence undecided

They were on which assignment

Police did not react when his constituency project was burnt down! Nobody has being arrested so far

Don't provoke citizens oooooooo

This intimidation in ones country is getting too much!
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by IkennaDavid1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wait let me get this straight, the senator was moving in his convoy to go and commission projects, then he met policemen deployed on an assignment on the road and some armed civilians in his convoy started shooting at the police men... Also not forgetting the road was blocked with the bulldozer belonging to the local government..

I don't see any truth here.. Sorry
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Christonic: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
He is not accusing the police. even the police themselves are not denying the fact that they short him
uote author=kidman96 post=69560332]

Wow... I see why the we keep recycling politicians... The youths of this country have shiit in their heads... All you know his to do is critisize and type rubbish online from the comfort of your shiitehole homes instead of go out to make the country a better place.... [/quote]
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:
this can only happen during the regime of a tyrant....

me am scared oh!! if they can shoot a serving senator, what about me, a single man and the last born of my family?
A serving senator does not have to carry arms and ammunition up and down terrorizing a constituted body. I have not heard of one having such effrontery
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Impactstream: 1:20am On Jul 21, 2018
They certainly will, trust me. Karma is a bitch!
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Chop111(m): 2:11am On Jul 21, 2018
We need no more drama
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 21, 2018
is okay
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Yinkagbo(m): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2018
kidman96:

You can't say it better than this. Bro, u really took the word out my mouth.......the hatred they have for buhari has blind thr eyes and block thr brains.....
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Zsquare: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2018
I laugh in Swahili

The police only opened fire in self defence because a car in the convoy shot at them but was the car Dino's G wagon?

You fight who is fighting you in self defense and not someone who is not.

The leaders of Nigeria Police are so dull that they can't even lie or frame up situation to make people believe them. First reading of their account on any situation is enough to see their lies.

[b][/b]PMB must leave 2019!
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by OlaPhils(m): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerian Police has become a joke
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Jaideyone(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nigeria police has never been this politicised
I guess you were in coma during amaechi versus mbu

or you were under a rock when police shot rivers state lawmakers and one of them had to be flown abroad https://newmail-ng.com/rivers-crisis-police-fires-live-bullets-at-pro-amaechi-lawmakers/

as much as I won't support any of the sides till the truth comes out let's all start blaming buhari for every little thing.

Good morning
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Greenback: 5:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Printerscanner:

We coneheads are always happy, only flat headed drug pushers are sad and miserable.
yes,thats why the likes of buhari shall rule you and your entire generation forever. And may u and your entire household remain in nigeria forever

1 Like

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Greenback: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

A serving senator does not have to carry arms and ammunition up and down terrorizing a constituted body. I have not heard of one having such effrontery
so the embattled dino's aids carried weapons and opened fire on the police...smh.

Lil' wonder they call the zoo a zoo! Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by usebog: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Wahala no dey tir anydody 4 dis country
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by godys(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2018
After reading this post,i come to the conclusion that Buhari is the most foolish President ever.
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by Barzinime(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
kidman96:

Those guys are set of brainless idiots, they just follow the bandwagon of hate
Re: Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye by simplesearch: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even if Melaye is insane, how on earth will he dare to attempt or carry out a first fire against a police convoy except there was a subtle attempt or security threat to his life, Hard to believe Nigeria Police for anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee / Third Mainland Bridge: Nigeria’s Longest Bridge Where Suicide Is Cheap / Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.