Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Friday Reflection: Fear God, Do Not Fear Tyrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Reflection: Fear God, Do Not Fear Tyrants (225 Views)

Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 / 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Reflection: Fear God, Do Not Fear Tyrants by Elbinawi: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Friday Reflection: Fear God, Do Not Fear Tyrants

One of the tools of murderous tyrants like Buhari is to kill the innocent to instil fear. They use Fear as a tool of oppression. Because they are wicked, evil and bloodthirsty, they like people to fear them.

Buhari and other Saudi agents in Nigeria use to send heavily-armed soldiers and police to kill peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters to instil fear so that others should not come out tomorrow for the protest.

The first line of defeat is to Fear bloodthirsty oppressor like Buhari. If you fear such savages then you have lost. They want you to fear them that was why they buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave. Defeat them by not fearing them.

I salute the brave and courageous Youths of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. Despite killings, massacres and imprisonment, these Youths refused to be cowed.

Few months back when I was to return to Nigeria from Iran. We got information that I will be arrested by the Buhari regime on my arrival. Some brothers suggested I should proceed to Lebanon for the recovery. I insisted that I will return to Nigeria.

When I arrived Nigeria at the Abuja airport, I saw four (4) security agents - two Whites, two Nigerians - waiting for me. When the immigration officials saw my passport they quickly looked at these four agents and gave them a sign as if telling them "He is the one!" There was no arrest. I thought I will pass the night in Abuja prison but I slept in an Abuja Hotel.

Dear Friends, brothers and sisters,

We should fear God only as only God is worthy of Worship and has Paradise and Hell. Buhari does not have Paradise and Hell. This wicked mass murderer is Hell-bound InshaAllah!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi Mourn As Former IG Coomassie Dies At 76 / AdeosunGate: Please How Long Does It Take NYSC To Very Someone's Record? / Coomassie: Obaseki Commiserates With Katsina Govt, Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.