Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

“Some day you will make someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Some day you will make someone (1297 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Some day you will make someone by MissRaine69(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
A very good wife!”
What does this mean after five years of dating?
Do I re- evaluate, challenge or concede that this was not leading anywhere and leave?

1 Like

Re: “Some day you will make someone by 2buffagain(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
A very good wife!”
Do I re- evaluate, challenge or concede that this was not leading anywhere and leave?

It means he is not committed to the idea of that someone being him.

1 Like

Re: “Some day you will make someone by delugajackson: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
It simply means he's not ready for any commitment with you in the future. And the chances of that "someone" being him is approximately 0.001%. You are lucky he's revealing this to you, but in a subtle manner. You need to start pitching your tent elsewhere.

Sometimes, a girl's gotta get a few ássholes out of her system before she finally figures out what a good guy really looks like. But the truth remains that not every relationship leads to marriage, so you really didn't need to get your hopes high. You can force a donkey to the river, but you can't force the donkey to drink. Be wise.

7 Likes

Re: “Some day you will make someone by Demogorgon(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
You need to concede. You're been used to play snooker. Use your head!

1 Like

Re: “Some day you will make someone by sacramento1212: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
A very good wife!”

And what if that "someone" is you?
Re: “Some day you will make someone by MissRaine69(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
sacramento1212:

And what if that "someone" is you?
And what if it’s not ?
Re: “Some day you will make someone by sacramento1212: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

And what if it’s not ?

That's the aspect you need to figure out yourself. You know this individual more than anyone commenting here. 5 yrs is more than enough for the guy in question to have defined exactly what is to be achieved between both parties but again, you have a role to play to know if there's a future with you or not.
Re: “Some day you will make someone by Eberechi24(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
What if it means "you going to make baby? lipsrsealed
Re: “Some day you will make someone by MissRaine69(f): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eberechi24:

What if it means "you going to make baby? lipsrsealed

Re: “Some day you will make someone by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Demogorgon:
You need to concede. You're been used to play snooker. Use your head!
grin And table tennis. The writing is always on the wall but most ladies PRETEND not to see or understand and then start shouting "WAYO, WAYO, WAYO," acting Dumb. In simple English the guy is tell the lady, "AM NOT THAT GUY"! Despite the gift of extra ordinary INTUITION to the female gender as the role the play or will play as to nurturing an infant that can't express themselves in words. Some of them still act DUMB but I bet it's not this OP but a confused mind she is trying to help out.
MissRaine69:
A very good wife!”

She should have looked at the guy straight in the eyes and simply say: I HAVE ALREADY FOUND SOMEONE.

That is turning the table around. The Guy becomes PUZZELED and may ask: WHO?!

Answer YOU ALREADY KNOW HIM. angry
Read his body language, your answer lies there.
Re: “Some day you will make someone by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
A very good wife!”

He has broken up with you already. maybe since even 5 years ago!
That's a toxic relationship, if that statement wasn't an expensive joke you should have stopped communicating by now.
Re: “Some day you will make someone by ibkayee(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Concede and bounce up out that relationship, if he isn't certain he's the 'someone' you will make a good wife to after 5 years of dating he's obviously either not ready to be committed in general or to you specifically.

Although I don't know how old the people in question are to be fair, because 5 years of dating starting off as kids is different to the relationship starting from an age closer to the time in your life that you may have planned to settle down for example. But yeah, he's let you know that after all these years you still aren't a 'candidate'
Re: “Some day you will make someone by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:
Concede and bounce up out that relationship, if he isn't certain he's the 'someone' you will make a good wife to after 5 years of dating he's obviously either not ready to be committed in general or to you specifically.

Although I don't know how old the people in question are to be fair, because 5 years of dating starting off as kids is different to the relationship starting from an age closer to the time in your life that you may have planned to settle down for example. But yeah, he's let you know that after all these years you still aren't a 'candidate'
She is 30 he is 38
Re: “Some day you will make someone by ibkayee(f): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

She is 30 he is 38
Ok, she should leave that relationship
Re: “Some day you will make someone by mrphysics(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Ok, she should leave that relationship
She can leave the relationship at 30 to where and to who?

When she leaves, everything about her view of Men changes. She should better figure out what that means before leaving
Re: “Some day you will make someone by ibkayee(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
mrphysics:

She can leave the relationship at 30 to where and to who?

When she leaves, everything about her view of Men changes. She should better figure out what that means before leaving
Or she should settle with a guy close to 40 who is not sure he should commit to her after 5 years of dating

1 Like

Re: “Some day you will make someone by mrphysics(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Or she should settle with a guy close to 40 who is not sure he should commit to her after 5 years of dating

Why is she just realizing his unseriousness after 5 years of dating? I mean, a kid of 5 years is in primary 2. She probably did not know the limit to withdraw of a dead ended relationship. My question is, where do you advice her to leave to? She should better comit the guy. No matter what, it's risk and she have to do it. They better die in that relationship ooo.

I just don't want her to leave and then the next person she meets become a victim of her 5 years of miserable relationship she could not get to marriage. We are Innocent, she should carry on and allow us single guys deal with these emerging small girls with big God
Re: “Some day you will make someone by ibkayee(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Why is she just realizing his unseriousness after 5 years of dating? I mean, a kid of 5 years is in primary 2. She probably did not know the limit to withdraw of a dead ended relationship. My question is, where do you advice her to leave to? She should better comit the guy. No matter what, it's risk and she have to do it. They better die in that relationship ooo.

I just don't want her to leave and then the next person she meets become a victim of her 5 years of miserable relationship she could not get to marriage. We are Innocent, she should carry on and allow us single guys deal with these emerging small girls with big God
She's 30, not 60, I know that's the age most people tend to have settled down by but she isn't a senior citizen just yet, she can still find love. I'm not saying it will be simple but it's better than settling, I'm advising what I would do in that situation anyway lol because I'd rather be single than settle for someone who isn't even sure of me

1 Like

Re: “Some day you will make someone by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Let me park here jejely and wait for elders.
Re: “Some day you will make someone by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
It baffles me that ur statement reads "do I.....".
It sounds like you.
Before u concede, it is better to challenge and know where he stands, what he means and how that affects d relationship after 5years.
If it's a flaw, then it should be corrected and if otherwise, handle it well ok.
We don't just accept failure without knowing the cause.
That is the much my head permits me to say.
Re: “Some day you will make someone by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
A very good wife!”

She should propose to him.

When a man and a lady date for more than 3 years and he doesn't take her to a LGA registry for a registry marriage then he's a fraud.

If the lady knows that both she and the man are financially, emotionally and mentally stable for marriage yet the man isn't talking about marriage then she should propose to him.

Let the society call it desperation or whatever but she should propose . If the man is indeed not a fraud and a playman he'll accept her proposal and marriage will be underway in a twinkle of eye but if he's a fraud and playboy he will give filmsy excuses and run away.
Re: “Some day you will make someone by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
You have concede to idea that he is not interested in getting hitched to you, also have a plan B just incase he doesn't end up marrying you, that's if and only if you are ready to settle down.

(1) (Reply)

How Exactly Is Fornication A Sin? / Can Someone Please Interpret This Picture / I Fall In And Out Of Love Easily. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.