Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom (30963 Views)

We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Lomprico2: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Dont even return as governor u are not fit to rule at all!
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by IamPopular(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
V its qonna stop the killinqs in ur state,i would rather u leave for any other political party,ur people would understand... Even if nah NTA or HIV u join,its better than the blood suckinq political party u are....
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by obi58: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:
I pity ORTOM for wanting to leave the party of honest and progressive minded people the APC, to a party of rogues and dubious politicians . grin

Party where known criminals like Maina are reinstated?

Party where people forge NYSC certificate?

Party where Governor wan install his son-in-law as his successor?

Party that wins elections by any means possible?

Na that kind party you dey call honest?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Bodexman(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Does this man really knows what he wants?

Kuku form your party and let your followers follow you enter.

Benue Party Congress (BPC) is not too bad I think.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Great2017: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:
I pity ORTOM for wanting to leave the party of honest and progressive minded people the APC, to a party of rogues and dubious politicians . grin
What is honest and progressive about PMB?
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by JANK23H(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Very unstable mind

A yo-yo

Still not sure where is bread is better buttered.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Using this opportunity to inform all the Middle Belterns and all the indigenous Southern Nigerians about the good news at their door step at the moment which will ensure an end to the on going ethnic cleansing and other miserable situation they have found themselves in. The leadership of indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) has extended a hand of fellowship to all Middle Belterns and all indigenous Southern Nigerians (Oduduwa territories completely exclusive) to stand up now by professing their support and inclusion in the quest for Biafra Nation that they may have peace, security and freedom from their foas who have determined to wipe them off.
The earlier the better.
AllHailBiafra!!!

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by kirkwood: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Sometimes, people judge only what they see.

There are lots that go inside which you won't understand.

Man has already seen enough.

Go where your peace of mind is, Ortom.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
This governor Ortom na cutlass of two mouth.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by ayclem01(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Abfinest007(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
na so dem dey talk am
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by cmikel: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
True way of not having any political enemy is by seating on the fense and buy time

By the time you have made ur decesion it would have been too late for any political party to find your match in replacement

The Man get sense

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by brodalokie: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Death trap. Topic go left, content go right... Weldon
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by killuminati(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by buhariguy(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

U mean a party of killers of Christians? A Neo Nazi Jihadists cults of Nigeria masquerading as political party?

Altaqqiya is indeed real and disgusting!
are you a Christian? Because Christians are not pagan, and can't be killed by a jihadist, except God allows it.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Okeji(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Bloggers wif lies are 5&6....I watched this man on channel television news yesterday n there was nowhere he made such a statement. What would u pple gain from spreading fake news upandan?
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Gossiplover: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2018
where you wan come dey naa
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by afos002: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Nah so all of them dey always talk.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Kpress: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Ortom is a man without no direction ,since the day he allowed oshomole to persuade and decieve him not to defect,I realise ortom is a man without no direction, no wonder everyone in Benue is complaining of his government including APC his own party
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by blazer2018: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2018
This man is the most confused man in the history of Nigerian politics...so unstable...He's a dead meat; whether he stays in APC or migrates to PDP

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Nathayas: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:
He has discovered that APC is a party of liars, murderers and fools
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by sheller(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2018
so we should all faint abi?

Ortom
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by haconjy(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2018
wallex1983:
What this man is not seeing is more than what he is seeing...

Is it because of herdsmen attack?
because his party is destroying his tenure killing who is there to protect and yet noting is done by the president.... Let him go. Is not by power but by integrity
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Charly68: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways"(Holy Bible-James 1:8 ).
How are we sure the opposition are not the one writing fallacy ..I heard the man myself saying his party national executive told him they are the one that determines what will happen that nobody can shut him out of the party in Benue that he is therefore waiting for their intervention
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Ihateyoumod: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2018
The wheelbarrow empowerment governor........I hail thee
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by TruthinAction: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2018
There is confusion and transmission in Gov Ortom.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by joeyswift(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2018
I pity those middle belt states that voted in APC, the party of raccoons and the jackals into power and received herdsmen as a way of APC appreciating their support. My brother Ortom run as far as your legs can carry u.because if u stand for APC in 2019,u will not only contend with herdsmen but isis

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by godmercy15(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:

I do not belong to any party, however APC is a party of propaganda. What makes your party to be a party of honest people. It is just that APC gets away with their deceits easily and I wish we Nigerians could see beyond party sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Iamzik: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
are you a Christian? Because Christians are not pagan, and can't be killed by a jihadist, except God allows it.

All these moderate Muslims sef.

Oga you have not read your quaran. Go and ask your imams and stop trying too hard to be civil about this.

The quaran mandates the killing of all non Muslims. Emphasis on NON.

It's a weird religion I'm sure you know but that is the reality

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by cytell56: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2018
8Ebisco:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has affirmed that there is no going back on his exit from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He told members of OnTiv Professionals Association in Abuja that he would not return to the party for any reason.

Ortom spoke a few hours after emerging from a peace meeting with the APC national chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole where he said he had not dumped the party and had expressed hope of a peaceful resolution of the crisis in the party.

But receiving his guests at the Benue State Governor’s Lodge, Abuja, the governor said “I can assure you and the good people of Benue that there is no going back on my decision to exit from the APC.”

He added “at the appropriate time in the next few weeks, I would make my next move public.”

Eelier, his Chief Press Secretary, CPS, Terver Akase had challenged the APC to “bring out facts to back their claim that they had faulted the performance of the Governor.”

He said: “During the State Congress of the party at Aper Aku Stadium in Makurdi, it adopted the Governor as its consensus candidate. Again, the party publicly said its decision was based on the sterling stewardship of Governor Ortom within the last three years. But being the true democrat that he is, the Governor decided that other aspirants be also allowed to vie for the governorship seat to deepen internal democracy in the party.”

Ortom had on Monday stated that he was given red card by the state arm of the party.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/why-i-wont-return-to-apc-benue-gov-ortom.html[/b]

Its better cos they are unrepentant!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Aguebor Hospitalised After Attack In Edo (Photo) / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.