Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom (30999 Views)

We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by otokx(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
This man wants to join Fayose drama group, so much the Theatre industry in Nigeria.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by zedman1(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Ortom( noun) ; Worst governor ever liveth.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by okitz4(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2018
This man's defection may aid APC winning Benue again
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Bhol28: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018
This man shut up ur stinking double sided mouth i beg.coward.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Aguata1stson(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2018
I would have been disappointed had Ortom return to APC because no matter the peace deal, they won't give him ticket in 2019 and then it would have been late for him.

Please check my profile for EFFECTIVE FUMIGATION against bed bugs, mosquitoes, flies, roaches and Odorless Fumigation
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2018
I have never seen a governor as useless and as wishy-washy as this Ortom guy. Today, herdsmen are responsible for killings in his state. Tomorrow, if he meets with Buhari he changes and says herdsmen are not responsible.

Next tomorrow, Ortom does not belong to APC anymore. Today, Ortom says I am still in APC. What type of person is this? Who is this man and hat does he want by changing his positions on a daily basis?

As a leader you must stand for something. You must remain steadfast in truth, as truth will always remain so no matter who does not like the reality and the unchangeable nature of truth.

Governor Ortom is a disgrace!
Like a bad pregnancy, Benue people must reject and abort this their useless stand-for-nothing governor in 2019!

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Akpacha(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2018
yarimo:
I pity ORTOM for wanting to leave the party of honest and progressive minded people the APC, to a party of rogues and dubious politicians . grin
nothing honest abt apc pls. buhari is the most dishonest old man I have ever seen, he lacks idea and so empty headed and fools would still want the dullard re-elected.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Chigold101:
I hope this is true...
Because a party that can't protect you and your people doesn't deserve your loyalty.

If Othon leaves APC today for real, then he has done noble though it was long overdue...
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
are you a Christian? Because Christians are not pagan, and can't be killed by a jihadist, except God allows it.

Why in the first place would you want to kill another person simply because he does not worship your Allah?
Am a Christian who must show Christ-likeness in everything I do. To us, Muslims are Idol Worshippers like the Pagan you want to kill.
Allah is housed in a Black box in kaaba, mecca. An idol. Full Idolatry.

Why must you destroy a life you cannot create? Why must you steal someone's Ancestral Land after killing them? Why must u rape little babies like the ISIS and Boko haram? Why all these wickedness in the name of Islam to your fellow human being?
Reading the Quran and Hadiths several times shows that Allah permit all the above wickedness freely. Is Allah really the Almighty Creator?
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by ijabiken1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
This man is a useless man,is nt a man of his words
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by gabbasin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
ti o ba ma je oshaka, je oshaka to yanju. Ti o ba fe je oshoko, je oshoko ki a mo e. Oga gomina make up your mind once and for all
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by pafisayo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Chigold101:
I hope this is true...
Because a party that can't protect you and your people doesn't deserve your loyalty.

If Othon leaves APC today for real, then he has done noble though it was long overdue...

Come to think of it ....
being an APC PDP SDP bla bla bla Governor does not necessarily make a Governor a better Leader to his people. Irrespective of the party he chooses to decamp to he still is the same Person same Governor
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Confused man
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by bostish(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
YorubaEmir:
grin
Ortom securing his second term. He knows that the name APC in Benue is now a broken record grin
I was imagining how Benue pipo accepted APC like wildfire in 2015, now der eyes don clear
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by justy15: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ortom is so dumb n confused that any party with a clear cut ideology will not accept him, he has underperformed n demonstrated high level of incapacity to handle a state just like his colleague bello of kogi state is a mistake of what a Governor should be
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by mansamusa08(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Using this opportunity to inform all the Middle Belterns and all the indigenous Southern Nigerians about the good news at their door step at the moment which will ensure an end to the on going ethnic cleansing and other miserable situation they have found themselves in. The leadership of indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) has extended a hand of fellowship to all Middle Belterns and all indigenous Southern Nigerians (Oduduwa territories completely exclusive) to stand up now by professing their support and inclusion in the quest for Biafra Nation that they may have peace, security and freedom from their foas who have determined to wipe them off.
The earlier the better.
AllHailBiafra!!!

Deal with Osu cast system in Biafra land first before you speak about Freedom. If some Igbos are treated as outcast, I don't know how you will treat Tivs.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by buhariguy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Why in the first place would you want to kill another person simply because he does not worship your Allah?
Am a Christian who must show Christ-likeness in everything I do. To us, Muslims are Idol Worshippers like the Pagan you want to kill.
Allah is housed in a Black box in kaaba, mecca. An idol. Full Idolatry.

Why must you destroy a life you cannot create? Why must you steal someone's Ancestral Land after killing them? Why must u rape little babies like the ISIS and Boko haram? Why all these wickedness in the name of Islam to your fellow human being?
Reading the Quran and Hadiths several times shows that Allah permit all the above wickedness freely. Is Allah really the Almighty Creator?
and the so call Christian, your ineffectual buffoon that is so corrupt and sponsor terrorist.
I can a Christian like me support criminal PDP.
So you are not a Christian,
A pagan that still smoke, drink, corrupt minded and a womaniser
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Ojiofor: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
This man have no mind of his own.
Where ever the wind blows.

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by buhariguy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Iamzik:

All these moderate Muslims sef.

Oga you have not read your quaran. Go and ask your imams and stop trying too hard to be civil about this.

The quaran mandates the killing of all non Muslims. Emphasis on NON.

It's a weird religion I'm sure you know but that is the reality
you did not understand my statement,
I said as Christian, I cannot be killed by a jihadist.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by fatiuabdul: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
still can't take a firm decision at his age! imagine!

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Maket: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Black and dark interior and exterior governor
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
mansamusa08:

Deal with Osu cast system in Biafra land first before you speak about Freedom. If some Igbos are treated as outcast, I don't know how you will treat Tivs.
I believe they are now wiser than your terrorism and deceits. You want to deceive them to continue being gullible to your one Nigeria deceit songs while you keep on with your ethnic cleansing against them, and I ask you, for how long do actually think that they will continue to be your slaves which you will always slaughter at will and at time of choice?
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Str8talk21: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
I pity for Benue pple that will vote this mistake (Gov. Ortom) back to power. someone who traded the lives of his people for his political existence can not be regarded as a leader but a human trafficker.
PDP shld not take in this failure called Gov. Ortom.
Re: 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
He should have done this since... now it's easy to tell zombies that it's because of elections.. which indeed isn't a lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) / Imo: PDP calls for reversal of verdict, resignation of CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.