Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) (59794 Views)

Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by imran147(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Hey there’s fire outbreak at Ekiti government house now now.........
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Igwilly(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2018
My neighbour committed an offence against me yesterday, hope I can go to the fire service to make my complain. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Mikeross62: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2018
ok
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Avater0147(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2018
I suspect FFS dn employ that EFCC former twitter handler
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2018
A look @ her brings to mind Ini Edo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
But why?

Why was her info not added?what if we need to contact the Firefighters now?

Start a fire in your bedroom first and pm me , she's a cousin of mine. I will personally call her to help you. No joke!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by adecz: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Don't get carried away.

She is just there for
the salary. cool cool cool cool
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
mtcheew
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
If u want to see beautiful female officers go Navy
U I'll come back and say this girl is very ugly

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by trustworthy1(f): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2018
excel101:
A look @ her brings to mind Ini Edo
yea she looks like Ini Edo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
this one will nt be able to go near fire
thanks be to God u collecting federal salary
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by excel101(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2018
eliadekx:
If u want to see beautiful female officers go Navy
U I'll come back and say this girl is very ugly
Even there are some babes that are 10times more beautiful that the most beautiful woman in the world, but @ least appreciate the lady's beauty. You see how hypocritical you, you went as far as posting white woman's photo not even the pretty Naval ladies you talked about.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Metuh:
Black Man / Nigerians and sex sex sex sex.

Little wonder Americans say Blacks are lazy sets of people who knows nothing but sex, sex and sex.
so white Americans dnt like sex abi? black Americans v their culture n way of life just like like any tribes in d world but because it doesn't conform with d so call "supreme culture"(white culture is d standard of d world abi?) of d white den Dey r lazy.do u know how much revenue blacks bring into America economy ?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by wamide042(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2018
That's Dennis Dooshima.... She's my good friend..you can check our pics on Fb
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by dfrost: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

If this one comes to quench fire in my area, there will be more fire oo because I don't mind setting my[b] landlord's house[/b] ablaze just to have her quench the fire... afterwards, the NEPA office close to my house will be set ablaze too..

Anyway this one na pomo wey only oga teeth fit cut oo...

grin cheesy two evils in Nigeria plus their relative that starts with S--- lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
MrWondah:
FFS is the new EFCC, many don't understand the importance of PR and the effect of social media.
EFCC got our hearts with that their witty and intelligent Social Media Manager, Many Nigerians followed EFCC, many would just troll them for the fun of it, but it was more fun. They gained more followers, now, the guy has left no more savage replies people are swing EFCC as a wicked eagle again.
I bet you there would be not less than 30% increase in fire security awareness with this trend

You are so right. It is not about being stiff because it is a government agency, let the people perceive and connect to the human side, now the Federal Fire Service will gain more followers while at the same time passing life saving information.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
A look at her arms shows that she is very short

For a lady to join any paramilitary agency, she must at least 5.6 ft tall. So where did you get her being very short from?

Abi e dey pain say ur sister no reach dis babe?

Stop it
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by cyberwinner1(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2018
I guess all naira landers don't know this except me!!

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by inferno82(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2018
HeWrites:
The Nigerian Federal Fire Service recently shared a tweet that reads, 'smoke alarms save lives, but only if they’re working. Test all smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working'.

The tweet was shared with the photo of this very pretty fire fighter and trust Nigerians to ignore the message and focus on the lady.

See all the hilarious reactions below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/pretty-nigerian-fire-fighter-is-causing-a-twitter-meltdown-photos.html

See beautiful face of a FFS, while some other small girls with big God will be forming slay queen without work...
Check my signature and thank me later[b][/b]
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by isax(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2018
cloth and makeup dey cover many things sha...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by SUNPET01: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Which kind thing be this make person Dey pray for Fire for him house again
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by MrIkebuk(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
HeWrites:
The Nigerian Federal Fire Service recently shared a tweet that reads, 'smoke alarms save lives, but only if they’re working. Test all smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working'.

The tweet was shared with the photo of this very pretty fire fighter and trust Nigerians to ignore the message and focus on the lady.

See all the hilarious reactions below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/pretty-nigerian-fire-fighter-is-causing-a-twitter-meltdown-photos.html

This lady can't extinguish fire, she can only start it.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by colossus91(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69567875:
She is as HOT AS FIRE!
Or HOTTER than FIREEEE cheesy!!
do u mean she is sheyman? grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2018
IF YOU RE STILL SINGLE, MAIL ME ON jokkarm@gmail.com. VERY SERIOUS i repeat very serious.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Blackfire:
Thinking of burning my papa's house
grin ur name first b black fire
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. I see nothing new or particularly special here.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by altereg0: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Petite body. Just ma spec
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by michony505(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Zita55:
undecided

Fire in your bedroom kee you there.... grin
You won't kill someone here with laugh o grin
Zita55:
undecided

Fire in your bedroom kee you there.... grin
You won't kill someone here with laugh o
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
A look at her arms shows that she is very short

You blind then
Re: Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) by OtunbaJ: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
But why?

Why was her info not added?what if we need to contact the Firefighters now?
call the fire service control room 08032003557. U don't need the babe's contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.