Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business (20004 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by mynaijadj(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Not one part of the interview did she mention any of the business she does

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2018

“Some people will just sit down and say I get support from some politicians but in Nigeria of today; nobody will constantly give you money except you work with your two hands. But some individuals will just sit somewhere and concoct all sorts of lies about me.”

Please, TELL THEM AGAIN ooooooo!
In fact you are the one PAYING! grin
Sugar daddy ko, sugar baby ni!
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Olukat(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2018
mynaijadj:
Not one part of the interview did she mention any of the business she does

Bla bla bla she invited us here to tell us her biz
So what biz is she doing?
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by KanwuliaExtra: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2018/03/my-sugar-daddy-rocks-actress-liz-anjorin-acquires-a-range-rover-autobiography.html/amp

People are sooooooo LAZY!
Jelosi dey kill MAN pass WOMAN I swear! cry
Google is your friend.
Google her business and DIE OF ENVY! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03A8ssyIPls

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by NwaliE01: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
With all this story. Never mentioned the kind of work she is working hard on.
I wake 4:00 to start my daily hussle. Waking early doesn't mean success. Tell us what you are doing and let us be the judge about how hard you work.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
HerCuteness:

haha I'm currently in brookelyn and it's not been funny

lol i guess business is no more moving again as usual, everywhere tight, if u know u know....
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Zalvage(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
gringrin
HANTY! HANTY!! HANTY!!!
please it's hoeK...
we know the bizneX
gringringrin

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by KanwuliaExtra: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Her BODY, her MONEY na her own oooooh . . . . Nigerian man. . . . . Go and sell ya own and stop hating! cheesy

https://amp.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/liz-anjorin-yoruba-actress-says-her-fashion-store-is-worth-n80m-id4225935.html

Liz Anjorin
Yoruba actress says her fashion store is worth N80m

Gbenga Bada | 12:58 | 03.10.2015
The Kofo Tinubu star disclosed that she was surprised to hear rumours that she has gone broke and wondered why anyone would peddle such rumour about her.

BABY GIRL! SHOW DEM! cool
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by kinglad: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
for company, business name, school, association, church, mosque registration with corporate affairs commission, contact kinglad associates on 07088881366
we are into property mgt
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by dododawa1: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
When you rich, story change
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by israelmao(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Those who never run out of good and applicable ideas never go broke.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by HerCuteness(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Turkeelex:

lol i guess business is no more moving again as usual, everywhere tight, if u know u know....
lol I don't do that kind of business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Pius Graduates With First Class From Cyprus University / Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son's Olajuwon 7th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.