Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children (39271 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Pantami: Femi Fani-Kayode In A Nutshell (Pictures) / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by naijacentric(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
The bravest Yoruba man ever.
Far greater than Awolowo, Femi is.
mumu
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by BabaRamota1980: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69573484:
Safe trip to him and his family.
Regards to the triplet.

Me sef dey wonder why so many pikin in the picture. I think i counted four or five.

Mmtccheeeew...Yoruba d1ck eehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by Cumtroller: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
angry
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by francisMKD(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
hmmm....
Precious used to be My class mate in ECWA secondary school Makurdi ...see where she dey now!!
Am happy for u dear...RIP to the dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by GistFullGround: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Don't allow anybody to touch their head o!
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by meccuno: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
amaniro:
Igbo ft Yoruba

best combo ever.

Yorubas are our distant relatives. Take it or leave it
yeah...."Distant" thats what they will ever be!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by Mccullum: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
bionixs:
it breaks my heart. let the truth be told,a typical igboman hasnt the time to fight anyone. this is the reason they are found in every part of the country. you can ask any tribe living with them. in igboland, being hostile to a stranger is like a taboo. fight with a stranger,the first accusation by fellow igbomen would be ,''is it because he is a stranger''?.i dont know where haters get all these igbo this and that from. ask any Yoruba or Hausa man who had ever lived in their region. Before a typical igboman fights back,he must have been choked to the wall so much. they respect stangers

Yoruba too doesn't fight with strangers because it's very difficult to witness such within Yoruba land and that's one of the I think if Yoruba and Igbo can extract their unnecessary differences both would have be best tribal allies in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by fredoooooo: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abegi keep him there he's back at home where he belongs , the Yoruba's dash una �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by CoalcityBoi: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Most rich Yoruba men r always looking for Igbo women to marry, if u doubt it ask Davido & FFK

....they know how dirty dia ladies are. I hv Yoruba female colleagues in Unimaid, they doesn't take bath
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by bionixs: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mccullum:

Yoruba too doesn't fight with strangers because it's very difficult to witness such within Yoruba land and that's one of the I think if Yoruba and Igbo can extract their unnecessary differences both would have be best tribal allies in Nigeria.
they are too tribalistic.a people that get uncomfortable when a stranger starts to learn their language.every hate an igbo man ever learnt was powered by yoruba. last week, an hausa man at Alaba Rago told an igbo man that if he thinks that housas hate igbos,he should know that Yorubas hate them even more without any reason.however,they trust igbos more than yorubas.he added that they can manipulate yorubas easily as igbos are very resolute

1 Like

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by akinboyo: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Reverse is the case when a wealthy Igbo-man picks a Yoruba for wife(e.g. Peter PSquare & Lola......) Still wondering why!
HungerBAD:
Lovely.

Good to see him welcomed so warmly in the East. It seems as if Igbo women know how to take care of their men, or how does one explain FFK and Davido's love?

Time I port to the East too,since Hausa women scarce like common sense.
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by notoriousbabe: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
I trust those people, dem go milk am dry
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by notoriousbabe: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
bionixs:
they are too tribalistic.a people that get uncomfortable when a stranger starts to learn their language.every hate an igbo man ever learnt was powered by yoruba. last week, an hausa man at Alaba Rago told an igbo man that if he thinks that housas hate igbos,he should know that Yorubas hate them even more without any reason.however,they trust igbos more than yorubas.he added that they can manipulate yorubas easily as igbos are very resolute

keep lying
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by notoriousbabe: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
francisMKD:
hmmm....
Precious used to be My class mate in ECWA secondary school Makurdi ...see where she dey now!!
Am happy for u dear...RIP to the dead
na who dey folk am for school dat time?
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
bionixs:

Lol... I won't cause more disputes here but i think you are 100% wrong here.. Every tribe have their shortcoming but concluding Yorubas are tribalistic I think is wrong. Count the number of tribalistic thread opened by the east here on nairaland and compare it with the west you'll see for yourself. A Yoruba man marrying an igbo woman and vice versa will even prove you wrong.. our leaders caused all this nonsense. We are supposed to do a background check of aspirants before a sworning them in.. when I say background check I mean checking the morals and code of conduct even at home.
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by tiger28: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
This ffk guy is SURELY a smart guy. A man that wrote daily epistles in the news paper for a WHOLE month spewing his DEEP seated hatred of igbos. NOBODY in the history of Nigeria has ever spewed much venom at an ethnic group EVEN worse than Sardauna of sokoto's statement agsinst igbos. He is making a uturn bcoz his OWN kinfolks have deserted him bcoz of his wishy washy ways and now has an igbo girlfriend but see how gullible igbos embrace this fool.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbos-femi-fani-kayode.html.
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
tiger28:
This ffk guy is SURELY a smart guy. A man that wrote daily epistles in the news paper for a WHOLE month spewing his DEEP seated hatred of igbos. NOBODY in the history of Nigeria has ever spewed much venom at an ethnic group EVEN worse than Sardauna of sokoto's statement agsinst igbos. He is making a uturn bcoz his OWN kinfolks have deserted him bcoz of his wishy washy ways and now has an igbo girlfriend but see how gullible igbos embrace this fool.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbos-femi-fani-kayode.html.
Mehnnn...that blog sure contained some history.. grin

1 Like

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by Chikpat(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
diebuhari1:
The bravest Yoruba man ever.
Far greater than Awolowo, Femi is.

With the aid of a simple sentence, describe what brevery is.
You sound lyk folks dat mistake notoriety for fame.

Femi is a spoilt kid, a dog and a slave of bitches, power and money.
He has been overtly vocal because Buhari no send them idiots
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by Chikpat(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
tiger28:

Pathetically, that has been the Igbo case

1 Like

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by fx45(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lovely.

Good to see him welcomed so warmly in the East. It seems as if Igbo women know how to take care of their men, or how does one explain FFK and Davido's love?

Time I port to the East too,since Hausa women scarce like common sense.
What about Afonja women? Are they also scarce?
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by fx45(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarrki:
Okorocha and Igbokwe are the wisest man ever liveth in the east
Joe Igbokwe is an Afonja who has never stepped foot inside Ala-Igbo in over 40 years... Okoroawusa we all know is a Northerner
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by Mccullum: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=bionixs post=69580372]they are too tribalistic.a people that get uncomfortable when a stranger starts to learn their language.every hate an igbo man ever learnt was powered by yoruba. last week, an hausa man at Alaba Rago told an igbo man that if he thinks that housas hate igbos,he should know that Yorubas hate them even more without any reason.however,they trust igbos more than yorubas.he added that they can manipulate yorubas easily as igbos are very resolute

[/quote

The Hausa man is deceiving you, both igbo and Hausa prefer Yoruba than associating with themselves because Yoruba are more diplomatic than igbo and Hausa who were relating with one another with pure hostility.

1 Like

Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by bionixs: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
did I hear you say,deceiving igbos? hahahahaahahahaha! oga, don't tell me you are for real.
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by bionixs: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
...you can ask any tribe living with them. in igboland, being hostile to a stranger is like a taboo. fight with a stranger,the first accusation by fellow igbomen would be ,''is it because he is a stranger''?.i dont know where haters get all these igbo this and that
Re: Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children by francisMKD(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
notoriousbabe

i dey come make i ask her......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tight Security As Buhari Visits Lagos / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.