Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos (22064 Views)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by FedericGodwin: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
DeOTR:

You too don't know and you're here telling him not to say anything on things he doesn't know?
Do you even know the bridge we're talking about here?
The bridge is way less than 500 meters. Together with the reabilitated access road, everything is still less than 1km.

Good afternoon sir/madam, kindly read my comments again sir. I have asked some engineers........

I don't have anything with you. I know the bridge. I only gave advice and he appreciated it.
If you want to fight kindly go elsewhere or in mention of another commenter please.
Remain good
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by Caseless: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
tstx:
Took them a year.... Joke of a govt
you people ehn. Kai! There's nothing you won't cry on.

1 Like

Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by objobj: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
jerflakes:

Certain factors have to be considered

Is the bridge but on top of water or not?

Building a bridge on water and building a bridge on land are veeeeeeery different things

Ignorant people everywhere.
How much does a standard slab cost?
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by Demol4trillions(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
IT IS JEBBA AND NOT KEBBA. WHAT OF RIVER NIGER BRIDGE IN JEBBA?
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by precious1967(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Well done FGN.
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by Afonja007: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Good development but the govt needs to be pro active and not always reactive
people like you need to be deport to a country like afganistan did you check the amount they spent before you start singing fuji music for your st buhari angry
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by Printerscanner: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pentools:
It will still collapse and be reconstructed come next year. The nation is a failure and we strive so hard never to be a product of it.

We have wonderful citizens but government corruptible nature n evilish policies be turning some good eggs bad...

This is not PDP government of stealing is not corruption.
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by Absoj(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
post=69575699:

Amen.
Amen.
Amen
2.5Bn Naira for how many km? Nice one. I agree. embarassed
Re: See The Current Condition Of A Federal Bridge In Niger After Collapse. Photos by Pentools(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Printerscanner:

This is not PDP government of stealing is not corruption.

Don't be deceived, APC is the renamed/rebranded version of PDP. Is it not same set of reshuffled people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premium Times Admits Misrepresenting HSBC On Buhari Reelection Bid / Nigerians To Pay VAT For Digital Services – Finance Minister / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.