Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

I'm Going Crazy.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Going Crazy.... (1143 Views)

Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! / Help!! I'm Going Crazy!! / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going Crazy.... by badwife: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Thoughts of killing myself.... Help I want to talk to someone...
Please...
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by willieguy: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Just think of good memories you've had... It might looks bleak now but there's always a light at every tunnel, it's just a phase it will come and go. God got your back and mind you change your moniker it give pple bad impression about who you are
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by thorpido(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2018
badwife:
Please...
What is wrong with you?
You can send me a PM.
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Olalan(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls OP no matter what you're going thru always know there's light at the end of the tunnel.....it will be better
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by prettysassygirl(f): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2018
badwife:
Please...
Go and kill yourself na,mumu,all because of a man,please lemme bring rope for you,or if u prefer knife,I would sharpen it and send it to u.I am tired of seeing your stupid rants on nairaland of how much u wanna kill yourself,please do it fast and go and join Satan in hell,u think u are seeing trouble here,wait till u get there,that's when u know u are in heaven here.is it by force to marry,If u are not happy there,pack your things and leave,why must u make another human being your God ,why must another human being decide when u should be happy and when u should be sad,what sort of crap is this? Are u so low that u don't have any self worth. I tell u ,d day u kill yourself,the very next day he would be enjoying his life with another chick and would probably make heaven at the end of the day,who losses then? How can someone possibly love you when u dont love yourself,please dont expect your husband to have any sort of regard for u cos, you have no regard for yourself.Common pick your self up and strategize and make the best out of your life . you alone have the right to decide your happiness. And u had better so something fast about your low self esteem before u lose the man completely, go to self esteem school if it is possible,make enquiries about all those motivational schools to build your self esteem.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Holocene(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
badwife:
Please...

What's wrong. Problem shared is half solved

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by appsdope(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
OP abeg o. Share the problem here. Is it financial? I can help
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Go and kill yourself na,mumu,all because of a man,please lemme bring rope for you,or if u prefer knife,I would sharpen it and send it to u.I am tired of seeing your stupid rants on nairaland of how much u wanna kill yourself,please do it fast and go and join Satan in hell,u think u are seeing trouble here,wait till u get there,that's when u know u are in heaven here.is it by force to marry,If u are not happy there,pack your things and leave,why must u make another human being your God ,why must another human being decide when u should be happy and when u should be sad,what sort of crap is this? Are u so low that u don't have any self worth. I tell u ,d day u kill yourself,the very next day he would be enjoying his life with another chick and would probably make heaven at the end of the day,who losses then? How can someone possibly love you when u dont love yourself,please dont expect your husband to have any sort of regard for u cos, you have no regard for yourself.Common pick your self up and strategize and make the best out of your life . you alone have the right to decide your happiness. And u had better so something fast about your low self esteem before u lose the man completely, go to self esteem school if it is possible,make enquiries about all those motivational schools to build your self esteem.

YOU'RE WORSE THAN A MAD IMBECĮLE. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Holocene(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Baba, she was only being sarcastic. We too like to de curse for naija. Dang
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Haaa...biko send me too a PM. We can chat on WhatsApp. This too will pass...just take it one step at a time, one day at a time. Warm hugs.
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
badwife:
Please...

please talk to us here what ever it is,you are not alone, problem shared is problem solved
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by keepingmum: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
badwife:
Please...

Send me a msg or ur number and i can call
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by KanwuliaExtra: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Are you the “Dallas Wifey” that gave 10million Naira to her Nigerian-based lover? wink
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Holocene(m): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Are you the “Dallas Wifey” that gave 10million Naira to her Nigerian-based lover? wink

I thought they confirmed it was you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Holocene:

I thought they confirmed it was you grin grin grin grin

No darling! I don’t fall for such cheap tricks from men because I don’t chop in the same place TWICE within 6 months or 1 year. Before the dude begin plan this and that. . . . I don shift base to another target. wink No contact! cool

It is called “EMTW”! Extra-Marital-Tactical-WoManeuvering”! kiss

I NEVER GIVE MEN MONEY! kiss
I NEVER ASK MEN FOR MONEY. kiss
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Gloriawinning: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2018
Try and see if the feelings of depression is medical or spiritual and go for necessary treatment . If it’s spiritual pray and fast for 3 days , really bind the devil if it’s medical visit a psychiatrist . God bless
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by Holocene(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

No darling! I don’t fall for such cheap tricks from men because I don’t chop in the same place TWICE within 6 months or 1 year. Before the dude begin plan this and that. . . . I don shift base to another target. wink No contact! cool

It is called “EMTW”! Extra-Marital-Tactical-WoManeuvering”! kiss

I NEVER GIVE MEN MONEY! kiss
I NEVER ASK MEN FOR MONEY. kiss

Lol, so that your handsome husband no de do his job well. But pls use protection always.
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by prettysassygirl(f): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Saying the truth now makes me mad right? Always sympathizing with the lady ain't working,can't u see it,she is still suffering from whatever she is suffering from. Let the problem be solved once and for all, and here I am telling her the root of her problems which is low self esteem and how to cure it,and u here have nothing to say but to call me unprintable names,may God have mercy on u.
Re: I'm Going Crazy.... by KanwuliaExtra: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Holocene:

Lol, so that your handsome husband no de do his job well. But pls use protection always.
There are many jobs a husband or wife cannot do. wink
As for protection, you can only try your best abi? wink

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Son's Grand Birthday!!! / Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case / Tips on how to handle an aunt that begs a lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.