Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja (18358 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by oshozondii: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Earlier thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/6503673/taofeek-arapaja-emerges-south-west-pdp

PDP Southwest Congress: Dr Eddy Olafeso concedes defeat, promises to work with Taofeek Arapaja.
https://twitter.com/TheNationNews/status/1381710822112600066?s=19

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by tito44: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Buhari is indeed a badluck to this country

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Bola146(f): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed The roads that leads to his house in Challenge are like a soak away undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Ammishaddai: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na wah o. I wonder if Fayose's faction will want to work with this new leader

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by wizygreat2000(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
PDP Power to the People unlike the other Bandits Apc Zoo party sad sad na them know mean why come and join me and don't ask me why this late hour shocked shocked Europe no easy work everyday

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Entayali: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
A
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by megacity: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good one

May God bless South West

May God bless all Yorubas goodwill

May Tinubu NEVER be president for the part he played in bringing this evil government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by DrTee1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eddy has done the right thing.

We are all winners.

What is more important is ridding the country of this APC bandwagon of old people without technological ideas or sense of urgency in delivering good governance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by mrnairaland1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations to him cool
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Folabifreeman(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Vv
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by NwaNimo1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021

6 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by cardoctor(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's still Dem Dem.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
PDP in Nigeria again?!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by tutudesz: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Decamping loading in 5-4-3-2-1 grin

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Party of looters and criminals supported by online fraudsters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
in a nutshell, who won between makinde and loud mouth fayose?? I mean whose faction
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by bigdammyj: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Noted
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by kenzysmith: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
PDP candidates are always peaceful if na APC na thugs go dey beat people up and doww

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by NaijaMutant(f): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
This sounds too good to be true shocked

How did PDP pull this off ?

I thought was fight till death war as the media portrayed it earlier.

Thumbs up Makinde.

The Trail blazer cool

8 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by oyeb15: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tomorrow he will go to court challenging d outcome.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Hardamz(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Makinde's faction
BeardGangJnr1:
in a nutshell, who won between makinde and loud mouth fayose??
I mean whose faction

4 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by seunmsg(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
E for no concede now. Fayose Na bad market and it’s obvious to everyone right now. Dude is going down real fast.

4 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by myqel(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
The winner has been decided!

Now, the PDP South West needs to unite and work together for the common victory of the party in the South West Region and Nigeria by extension.

God bless PDP!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by LibertyRep: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
The winner should do be magnanimous in victory of he's to build a formidable party.

That was a close call and it could have gone the other way too.

APC needs a strong and viable opposition to put it on its toes.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Confirmedzombie: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
My own is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. This is the begining of Tinubu downfall.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Emola12(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
bad mind
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by ChangetheChange: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by asobo1: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Na wah o. I wonder if Gov Makinde's faction will want to work with this new leader
How?
Moreover, his candidate won.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by AmazingELixir: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
wizygreat2000:
PDP Power to the People unlike the other Bandits Apc Zoo party sad sad na them know mean why come and join me and don't ask me why this late hour shocked shocked Europe no easy work everyday

grin

Paddy man only you dey chaw all diswan this night..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by letitrainnow(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good heart

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.