Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. (3045 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / MTN now allows you to borrow cash / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
General satistics reveals that offline retail stores are sought after more than online retail stores. It is for this reason that online retails stores try different methods and invent facilities that gives you reason to buy stuff from online retail stores.

One of such online retail stores to invent a new facility, is Jumia.

With Jumia flex, customers can purchase Gadgets and pay in installments, after they have met certain requirements.

This is a very welcome developement for jumia customers in Nigeria.
Some offline retail stores and carriers over seas offer these facility, but for Nigerians this is a new thing learn more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2018
How exactly does jumia flex work?

Jumia flex

•You will need your BVN, Bank Statements from last 6 months in PDF format, and a valid ID (Int’l passport/Driver’s license / Voters card / National ID)

•You will get a decision on your application within 3 working days of submission Terms and Conditions

•Customers are only eligible to apply for one device and surrogates would not be accepted, as you are to come in person to pick up your device from learn more...

1 Like

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Josh1920:

Jumia flex

•You will need your BVN, Bank Statements from last 6 months in PDF format, and a valid ID (Int’l passport/Driver’s license / Voters card / National ID)

•You will get a decision on your application within 3 working days of submission Terms and Conditions

•Customers are only eligible to apply for one device and surrogates would not be accepted, as you are to come in person to pick up your device from learn more...
That's a good initiative from Jumia! So no interest

But releasing BVN go hard ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

That's a good initiative from Jumia! So no interest

But releasing BVN go hard ooooooo

Lol no be lie.. But I think the reason the ask for your BVN is so they can their money by themselves or track you down when you refuse to show up for payment

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by bravesoul247(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Josh1920:

Jumia flex

Good. People would rather say 'installmentally' instead of installments. There ain't no English word as 'installmentally'.

Back to the topic, I noticed this pay small small thing today when I wanted to make an order for TECNO Spark2 for my G. It's a very welcomed development.

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by bravesoul247(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
I guess with the bvn, they can track there funds
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Carriers in United States also give their customers the ability to purchase smartphones and pay in installments
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
The gadget go dae with me or na dem go hold am?
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Perfectdanny:
The gadget go dae with me or na dem go hold am?

With you
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by mikool007(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
K
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Josh1920:

With you
So how do i go about it?
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by clems93(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
JUMIAFLEX is a nice one
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by samodan(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2018
bravesoul247:
Good. People would rather say 'installmentally' instead of installments. There ain't no English word as 'installmentally'.

Back to the topic, I noticed this pay small small thing today when I wanted to make an order for TECNO Spark2 for my G. It's a very welcomed development.

That was one of the things that made me want to read the post ("Installments"wink.
Bad grammar is a total turnoff

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by marc55: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2018
No matter how good it sounds, Nigerians will abuse it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 22, 2018
Release my BVN undecided shocked

I'll gladly pass smiley
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2018
clems93:
JUMIAFLEX is a nice one
How do i go bout this one?
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Wow
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Afodami: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Daz good ideal .

1 Like

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by clems93(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by clems93(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by clems93(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
marc55:

That's just the thing. Nigerians attitude negative towards development is is one of the reasons our country is undeveloped.

Abroad... It's a normal thing to pay for products in installments

1 Like

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=clems93 post=69602476][/quote]

Kindly press the learn more button at the beginning of the thread to get more insight
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=clems93 post=69602467][/quote]
How can u quote me 3 times witawt saying anything?
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
marc55:
We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Just hope they don't end like konga

1 Like

Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by clems93(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Perfectdanny:

that was an error.
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by clems93(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Perfectdanny:

that was an error.
Re: Jumia Now Allows Customers To Purchase Gadgets And Pay In Installments. by Josh1920: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=69607462]Just hope they don't end like konga[/quote
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X5 On Jumia Express / Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread / Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.