Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa (24832 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by keneck1: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
LemTech:

Apologies for what my brother?

I bet you it would DEFINITELY fail!
It will succeed and Nigeria will be better for it no amount of pessimism will stop it,you and your likes have failed already,what kind of young people is Nigeria grooming this days biko nu.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by j1mmy: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
90% of Nigerians lack commonsense so expect more trolls.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Lordofthewest(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls where's your lord and savior the brave Nnamdi kunu.? You igbo cowards only know how to make noise when the real trouble start na to run just like ojukwu.. Pls who's the coward here?
Arysexy:

Na Yoruba boy na. Only sharp with their tongue but cowardly in real life

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by keneck1: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Not surprised always knew she was a saboteur plus she's ibhoe..They've been bitter since Jonathan lost the election. Every one who prays for the failure of anything Nigerian will be alive to see it work and live in bitterness for the rest of their lives
A big Amen to that.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by frankmoney(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
lefulefu:
they should focus on the serious issues right now like the killer fulani herdsman rampage, the no power supply of PHCN...the general state of insecurity all over the country.these are paining issues that need to be addressed...not this Nigerian Air scam that will soon go the way of Virgin Nigeria.
alright but I don't see it as a reason for saying it should fail , that makes no sense
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Okoroawusa: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChristianNorth:

I don't care what they want or what they intend to do what the commonwealth, my only concern is that they should stop the killings of Christians in the North.

If not, no Northern Christian votes for them.
Are u the King of Northern Christians?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by 3kay945(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
joelfm:
The woman, should just admit her mistake and apologies....

Which mistake was that bro?!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Okoroawusa: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
keneck1:
It will succeed and Nigeria will be better for it no amount of pessimism will stop it,you and your likes have failed already,what kind of young people is Nigeria grooming this days biko nu.
nna,o dikwa egwu o!

as if it's only hausas n yorubas will work there if it succeeds
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Arysexy:

How sure are you about your assertion? Are you sure that you really asked your father about the courage and bravery of the Yorubas?
*Soyinka, a Yoruba man was remanded in prison for siding with Biafrans.
*Banjo, a Yoruba man was fighting for the Biafran side when Ojukwu (May his soul burn in hell) order his execution.
The same Ojukwu COWARDLY ran out of the country wearing skirt and blouse when the Nigeria soldiers were closing in on him. He survived for so long during the war because he never stepped the war front. What a COWARD!
*MKO Abiola, a Yoruba man gave up his freedom and life for what he believed in because he was courageous. Mind you, he had a choices.
*Pastor Tunde Bakare, a Yoruba man lead the protest to make Jonathan an acting president.
*And Yorubas fought intra tribal wars more than any other tribe in Nigeria.

What acts of bravery and display of courage can you tell us about your tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by emilfischer(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
contact me for your ecommerce website or any other website.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Ziggylady(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
joelfm:
The woman, should just admit her mistake and apologies....

What mistake and what apologies?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Not surprised always knew she was a saboteur plus she's ibhoe..They've been bitter since Jonathan lost the election. Every one who prays for the failure of anything Nigerian will be alive to see it work and live in bitterness for the rest of their lives before they finally descend on their family members and butcher them all out of bitterness

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
keneck1:
chai see reasoning, and this one is part of the leaders of tomorrow, eww what a pity.
its very obvious u a nigerian in the diasporacheesy. U dont know how things are done here and neither do you know what is going on herecheesy. u will see sumpting for paper or social media on wetin dem buhari claim dem do u will start jumping cos u dont know the coco of what goes on here. U completely out of touch. If u were in this country u would know the govt also engaged in a similar project called virgin atlantic. Biko what become of our then national carrier virgin nigeria? The govt is not sincere. If they are sincere they will face more plauging issues facing the country. Hmm i have even forgettencheesy... 2019 is around the corner...let them claim they are doing something by setting up white elephant projects to scam uscheesy as 2019 don near.buhari is a very wonderful leader. Anyway this country is a failure and will keep on failing. Anybody wey hope it will get better its on a long thing. Right now its every man for himself.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarrki:
Madam you are wrong

Your word showed bitterness in your heart

See this...

The federal govt is very desperate for accolades b4 the elections I think, if not tell me wat.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by DaSmite(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=yjgm post=69583644]More please. She shot herself by being unpatriotic in condemnation. Why not praise the government for such a move. I am yet to see her reasons for the criticism [
Oboi shut up there!
Mumu! When Dem dey count meat kpomo go dey raise hand
#idiot!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Arysexy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
maasoap:

How sure are you about your assertion? Are you sure that you really asked your father about the courage and bravery of the Yorubas?
*Soyinka, a Yoruba man was remanded in prison for siding with Biafrans.
*Banjo, a Yoruba man was fighting for the Biafran side when Ojukwu (May his soul burn in hell) order his execution.
The same Ojukwu COWARDLY ran out of the country wearing skirt and blouse when the Nigeria soldiers were closing in on him. He survived for so long during the war because he never stepped the war front. What a COWARD!
*MKO Abiola, a Yoruba man gave up his freedom and life for what he believed in because he was courageous. Mind you, he had a choices.
*Pastor Tunde Bakare, a Yoruba man lead the protest to make Jonathan an acting president.
*And Yorubas fought intra tribal wars more than any other tribe in Nigeria.

What acts of bravery and display of courage can you tell us about your tribe?
[/s]
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by naijacentric(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Arysexy:

mumu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by K2asure: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
The woman may be right but no explanations to that message but we are talking about the issues of power don't forget that FG said they have increased the power by 2000 megawatts but remember that previous government have sold all service station to supply us steady power they needs to buy from control NERC in which I believe that them to what to make money and bought with who? friend or enemy of this country.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Awoo88: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oby was out of line with that "must fail " statement and besides, she was hasty. What was launched was the logo and intentions. Air Nigeria doesn't exist yet
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Arysexy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
naijacentric:
my papa is a mumu

Ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by cockcrowatdawn(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
keneck1:
[s]those that believe are clearly in the majority, and Nigeria will be great again hate filled souls will continue to lose just like it happened in Ekiti a week ago.God Bless Nigeria and Bless Buhari for his efforts.[/s]
you too are boasting with a rigged election that was condemned by all and sundry? And you are calling God chai ,this our God don suffer
Read that reply from oby to that boy and take it that she is referring to you. Anumpam

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Lomprico2: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarrki:
Madam you are wrong

Your word showed bitterness in your heart

She knows what many of us don't concerning the so called national carrier.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by breakeven: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChristianNorth:

I don't care what they want or what they intend to do what the commonwealth, my only concern is that they should stop the killings of Christians in the North.

If not, no Northern Christian votes for them.
From all indication they don't need your vote. Getting rid of this government require divine intervention. They are bent on dragging us to war.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by edupedia: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The empirical guy is an idiot.

Oby is really finding it tough at present. At least she will appreciate Jonathan the more

...there is nothing to appreciate in Jonathan...repeat that in your head 100 times...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Basic123: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Arysexy:

you mean like the 2 BRAVEST men in IGBO history they ran away from fight in real life?...OJUKWU AND KANU.

IGBO AND ORDINARY MOUTH grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Iziquiel(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
frankmoney:
but I thought the govt has only 5% in this , it's more private than government
You even get time dey reply these people.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Kellibae(f): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
PeterUdeme:

And you love them more than Hausa?

Not really
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by 3Ceagle(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
tiger28:
But this isn't new .......Oby's prayer against air NIGERIA is the normal everyday prayer that her kinfolks have been quietly and outspokenly being prayed against our NIGERIA ever since Jonathan lost then the Genesis of the cries for Biafra....... Its in their genes!

One of the problems of this country is that we have short memory. This same woman was on Jonathan's neck on Chiboks girls and brought the issue to international recognition, then she was not an Igbo woman. She was then well supported by your likes who see everything Nigeria on the lines of tribe, religion and politics. I don't expect you to understand the basis of her comment because most people have forgotten the various effort in the past to set up a national carrier. Has the issues which made those efforts to fail been resolved? You can see what is happening in the power sector. If the policies and structure are not properly put in place, we will continue to go in circles. I believe that is why she made to comment.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by penearth(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
PDP spent 16 years no National carrier. APC spent 3 years to give us a National carrier. Its because of toooooooo much shame that has lead people to "pray" against the National Carrier. God will protect the carrier as Ethiopia air has been
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Arysexy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Basic123:

you mean like the 2 BRAVEST men in IGBO history they ran away from fight in real life?...OJUKWU AND KANU.

IGBO AND ORDINARY MOUTH grin

No I mean Chief coward Awolowo the otapiapia drunkard, General Oladipo Diya d weeping General and loud mouth MKO who was wasted bc of his leaking cowardly loose mouth
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by keneck1: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
cockcrowatdawn:
you too are boasting with a rigged election that was condemned by all and sundry? And you are calling God chai ,this our God don suffer
Read that reply from oby to that boy and take it that she is referring to you. Anumpam
hahahahaha rigged election that is usually your singsong whenever your online elections is nullified with the real elections,eyaa your mentor the Ekiti boaster has being deflated and is nursing his bruises you all have abandoned him to his fate hmm,now what I want to tell you is that you will definitely eat your word cos i know you are already getting your third class cv upgraded to come beg for a job in Nigerian air in no distant time I pity you shall cos I know you are very empty.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by PeterUdeme: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kellibae:

Not really

So why complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. / Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.