Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja (40198 Views)

Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by zoba88: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Earlier today,I reported that Oby Ezekwesili embarked on a sole protest in Abuja over killing of innocent citizens in Plateau State by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Below are photos of security agents harassing Oby Ezekwesili.Unconfirmed report also has it that she came to court in solidarity with Senator Enyinnanya Abaribe.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-security-agents-harassing-oby.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by African101(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am speechless about this Nigeria Government.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by eyeview: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
She thinks it's Jonathan's era where she had freedom of speech. Let her enjoy the change she aggressively campaigned for. I remember the insults she meted out on Jonathan in a bid to please buhari.
Officer, throw her away from there. Check her phone too, she for be yahoo yahoo somebody.

240 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by highqueen(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
no freedom of speech or protest In this tyranny of a govt.

this country is for animals,no regard for human beings.

God should punish anybody supporting this evil govt.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by silenze: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
She thinks it's Jonathan's era where she had freedom of speech. Let her enjoy the change she aggressively campaigned for. I remember the insults she meted out on Jonathan in a bid to please buhari.
Officer, throw her away from there. Check her phone too, she for be yahoo yahoo somebody.
believe me Bro, if this woman was to quit her protests today, she has done her own best for a better democracy than you and I may ever get to. imagine her protesting alone out there, harassed by the security agencies and that doesn't mar or even slow her down in any way. she deserves all the respect she can get.

358 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by BrokenTV: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria is under full blown dictatorship, a leopard never changes it colour, Nigerians where warn about Buhari but they choose to be dumb. Oby you are part of the people that brought this animal into Government.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
African101:
I am speechless about this Nigeria Government.

This is no longer democracy

There is a tyrant in Aso rock

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Cyynthialove(f): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God punish terrorist Buhari.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:

It's no time for blame
These are perilous times
All hands must be on deck to restore sanity back to our polity..... A full blown tyrant is in power
Go get your PVCs
Lend your voice to stop evil

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Sarkin: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why is she deceiving herself?
Who said that Buhari isn't working on finding the killers and their sponsors so they can be quickly sent to hell through their unavoidable death penalty?

Although Buhari isn't making me happy with the lack of security in this country.
Let's endeavor to uphold peace and unity in this country and avoid evil IPOB AND PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Sarkin: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's no time for blame
These are perilous times
All hands must be on deck to restore sanity back to our polity..... A full blown tyrant is in power
Go get your PVCs
Lend your voice to stop evil
shut up!!
How is he a tyrant?
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Pusyiter(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
I no blame them.
Misplaced security agents.
Why not channel your energy and embarrass the herdsmen killings in your country?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by eyeview: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
silenze:

believe me Bro, if this woman was to quit her protests today, she has done her own best for a better democracy than you and I may ever get to. imagine her protesting alone out there, harassed by the security agencies and that doesn't mar or even slow her down in any way. she deserves all the respect she can get.
We warned. But she and others wouldn't listen. She should enjoy the fruits of her labour

11 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by tinsel: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:
please Jonathan era is gone. We must commend every person campaigning to stop Buhari from coming back because it will be a disaster for Nigeria.

23 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by wonuks(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why would they to do that? It's bad

Check my signature if you want to create a clean & reliable website asap? No advance payment required.
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
if she was made a minister along with falana, would she be doing this. she shud get the ferk off. oloribu iya

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by EmmaOgbu(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Madam, this is not Jonathan's government.

Freedom of speech is not practicable in today's Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by baby124: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nairlanders in Abuja should go and join her nau....

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Pentools(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
zoba88:
Earlier today,I reported that Oby Ezekwesili embarked on a sole protest in Abuja over killing of innocent citizens in Plateau State by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Below are photos of security agents harassing Oby Ezekwesili.Unconfirmed report also has it that she came to court in solidarity with Senator Enyinnanya Abaribe.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-security-agents-harassing-oby.html

Nawa, the hustle is really real.
Actually saw this woman earlier today and was like who be this woman wey village people don track come city, she has changed so well, looks somehow shabby now.

I guess she's questing for int'l recognition, since they used unlasting ministerial position to stripe her off her former int'l post.

Even so, she's brave n tough to have done this regardless.
This was actually central area and somewhat busy zone.

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by silenze: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:

We warned. But she and others wouldn't listen. She should enjoy the fruits of her labour
so it is better that we condemn someone who has realized and is fighting her mistakes?

16 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by hisexcellency34: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
You can't arrest Obasanjo, now you are manhandling his daughter, Oby
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by gudnex22(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dictator at work

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
zoba88:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo

11 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Ambassadors: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
cry

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
ALL those who are responsible for the emergence of this Government must have a taste of it.

RCCG is not left out.
IGBO woman now fighting for the middle beltans that dealt with the same Igbos.
Where is GOWON and DANJUMA....
they are needed here.
Foolish Igbo woman, go and sleep.
I won't support such.

14 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by obowunmi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
eyeview:

The freedom she enjoyed during the GEJ era.

I even dare social media activists like Omojuwa to call Buhari a pig and see if he will not be murdered and killed.

I remember all the despicable names they called GEJ back then.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by AceRoyal: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sarkin:
Why is she deceiving herself?
Who said that Buhari isn't working on finding the killers and their sponsors so they can be quickly sent to hell through their unavoidable death penalty?

Although Buhari isn't making me happy with the lack of security in this country.
Let's endeavor to uphold peace and unity in this country and avoid evil IPOB AND PDP

I was expecting this and I didn't have to wait to long to see it.....
From your statement, you know this country is gradually turning into a war zone but because of your myopic political/religious sentiments you will not plainly admit it!

Nigerians I'm afraid that winter isn't coming, it's already upon us. Brace yourself people!

May God help Nigeria and Nigerians in this perilous times and save us from people like you,who will not stand for the truth against all odds.

I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by psychologist(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
She was part of the people that sold us this hogwash called Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by emajoe: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
na wa
Re: Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where exactly is she even going?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.