Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale (49512 Views)

Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale by Hienna(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
seriously sometimes i do ask myself that what are these corrupt leaders using money for again, after all the embezzlement and even non stop regular seconds income, shé dem wan buy paradise ni, or they hate the youth soo much not to give them a trial of development to the Country.
kilese waá.

1 Like

Re: The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale by Fortissimo502: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
The beluga whale looks like a dolphin.

1 Like

Re: The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale by Nickizoe(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
mexzony:

Airbus is actually 4 countries. France uk Germany Spain.
The engines are manufactured in the UK in a place called derby I think. The other parts are manufactured in Spain Germany and brought to the final assembly in france.
I studied the making of Airbus a380.
Fantastic plane.
Yes I also listened to that too...Boeing is the most popular and older than Airbus...I'm looking forward to fly in that double decked ,four engine A380 some day... grin grin...or in any double decked... I will, I surely will
Re: The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale by Kolping: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
China stated last month that its first modern home-made passenger jet, the C919, is expected to be put into commercial flight by 2020. The plane is aimed to compete with U.S. planemaker Boeing's 737 and Europe's Airbus A320. The C919 jet currently has 815 orders from 28 customers.

Re: The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale by joshcaleb: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
abeg make them bring am come carry buhari and his Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale by uwa244(m): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2018
Simply awesome!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.