Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications (30196 Views)

Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by SweetyZinta(f): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
you're not using it already ma.
We're talking about MI max 3, no max 2.

Max 2 is more than a year old and as expected, I got from d very first batch to be shipped around April/may last year. That was d very week it was launched

LOL. Come on....
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Jas1000: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by jerflakes(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
pDudd:

"Jiomi"

No, actually it's "chomi"

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by jerflakes(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2018
uddeze:
did you study about xylem and phloem in biology?

Xiaomi is not an English word, it's a Chinese word

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
harmbhrosz:
what is hard there in pronouncing it

It's pronounced as Sha-o-mi or Sa(Sir)-o-mi ..... The former is how Chinese people pronounce it
What is sha-o-mi? how person go name phone xiaomi? de for just call am X
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by harmbhrosz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Offpoint:

What is sha-o-mi? how person go name phone xiaomi? de for just call am X
oga na their language na do they have to name it to your taste
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by sureteeboy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

I have learned, thanks.
You're welcome. You can Read more about processors on this quora thread https://www.quora.com/What-determines-the-speed-of-a-processor
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by sureteeboy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
---
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
jerflakes:

Xiaomi is not an English word, it's a Chinese word
I never said it was an English word either. I have my reason for asking that question.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by cezarman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
pDudd:

"Jiomi"

Although, it's spelled "Xiaomi", it's pronounced "Shaomi". I watched an official video on how to pronounce it.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Offpoint: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
harmbhrosz:
oga na their language na do they have to name it to your taste
Then they should limit the phone to China only... I cannot come and go and kill myself die for phone name. until they name it Sola... I'm not buyinggrin
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by bdphoneprice: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Xioami MI Max 3 price is very decent as compared it's features.
Check specification here::

https://www.reviewdraft.com/xiaomi-mi-max-3-specification
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jas1000:
pls how abt HYUNDAI.

Lol,

Hyundai also has two syllables.

Hyundai = hy + on + day

Now I made it into 3 parts so you'll be able to understand easily but it has 2 syllables.

Hyun = hy + on
Let me begin with un is exactly on

For the hy imagine the English word iyon - say the word fast.
Now replace i with h

Now bring it all together and say hyon it should rhyme with on or pun.

So we have the first syllable Hyun

For the second syllable dai it should be pronounced day. It should rhyme with pay and stay but it should be cut short. Don't elongate the ay, cut it very short such that it seems you're saying de

Now bring it all together and note that it is a short word as both syllables are short and fast

Should be something like hyonde

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by harmbhrosz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Then they should limit the phone to China only... I cannot come and go and kill myself die for phone name. until they name it Sola... I'm not buyinggrin
and who told you they're even in Nigeria, those of us that got it even had to order it all the way from China.

As na the name you wan chop kukuma leave it for those of us that doesn't care

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Offpoint: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and who told you they're even in Nigeria, those of us that got it even had to order it all the way from China.

As na the name you wan chop kukuma leave it for those of us that doesn't care

I don leave am tey tey my brother...

my new modern 3310 don do me
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
Xiaomi mi max 3 for launch sales
Xiaomi Mi max 3 for launch sale
6.9" 18:9 screen
4gb RAM 64gb ROM
Snapdragon 636 efficienct processor
5500mah monster battery
12+5mp dual AI camera
Android Oreo
8mp front camera
Face unlock
USB Type C
Quick charge 3.0
Fingerprints sensor
IR blaster
Sleeky design and lots more

Freebies: two screen protectors
One silicone case
One Bluetooth earphone

Colour: black kiss
Delivery:5-7working days
Price: 117k
limited stock
Interested? Call or whatsapp 07063579846

Kindly check aliexpress prices and delivery duration before buzzing me
kiss
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by nurez305(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
ElRapido:
All these hungry bloggers everywhere, why can't you come up with a brandable name just imagine Yomitech.com? Wack
if yomitech . Com is hungry to you, what will you say about lindaikeji blog?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by sulasa07(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
obojememe:
if anything happens to the phone nko...are the parts readily available?
Go to Alieexpress.com and buy all phones part.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
ladiesreject:

Most of their phones na 5.0 inch...
Plus their battery na mostly 3000mAH.

Me na 5.3-5.5 inch at most I de find plus good battery and camera.

Where did u get Ur information from bro ?

What do you have to say about the following Xiaomi phones ?

Redmi note 5 pro, Redmi 5 plus, Mi mix 2s, Note 4X, Redmi 4X, Redmi 6 Pro

Res IPSA Loquito
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Where did u get Ur information from bro ?

What do you have to say about the following Xiaomi phones ?

Redmi note 5 pro, Redmi 5 plus, Mi mix 2s, Note 4X, Redmi 4X, Redmi 6 Pro

Res IPSA Loquito

Buts it's too expensive abeg.

40k cannot even give me what I want

Your moniker though.
Na you get nairaland?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by eddieo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jenomtwist:
I still can't pronounce d name of dis fone
"Shyaw-o-mi" the "mi" is short. This should be simple for you to pronounce instead of writing it in Pinyin
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by phibetakappa: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
How can I be using a phone whose name I can't even pronounce?
It's pronounced 'Shao-mi'.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Mrnice619(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
donbenie:
It's a Mi Max,BIGNESS is its USP..it's not meant for everyone..
The conventional Mi Max 3 which is 4Gb RAM,64 Rom costs about 90k..the Mi A2 has a poor battery capacity in comparison,the older Mi Max 2 is still a battery legend on Gsmarena and it lacks a 3.5mm Earphone Jack which is a big turn off for most people..
having a poor battery with a fast USB type c that is a win win bro. Just check Ali express for more details on the price forget about website price.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by donbenie(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mrnice619:
having a poor battery with a fast USB type c that is a win win bro. Just check Ali express for more details on the price forget about website price.
The Mi Max3 has a fast charger with USB type C and it has a very good battery to boot..it is too early to judge the price,it just came out and the price is yet to stabilise,early stockers are trying to make brisk business..
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Jidibia(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Xiaomi phones are too expensive.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
you're not using it already ma.
We're talking about MI max 3, no max 2.

Max 2 is more than a year old and as expected, I got from d very first batch to be shipped around April/may last year. That was d very week it was launched

Sorry please, is it that you sell xiaomi phones or what? Am asking because I'd like to buy a Xiaomi Redmi note 3
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
ladiesreject:

Sorry please, is it that you sell xiaomi phones or what? Am asking because I'd like to buy a Xiaomi Redmi note 3
yes, I sell xiaomi phones.
Redmi note 3 or MI note 3?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
yes, I sell xiaomi phones. Redmi note 3 or MI note 3?
The former
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Protein0:
yes, I sell xiaomi phones. Redmi note 3 or MI note 3?
The former
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Techm8: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
pDudd:

"Jiomi"
Shao mi
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Techm8: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jidibia:
Xiaomi phones are too expensive.
Quite the opposite. They’re best known for their very affordable price tag.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications by Protein0: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
ladiesreject:

The former
very funny
Redmi note 3 in 2018? When note 4 sef has been discontinued and note 5 reigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Free VPN For Android / Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) / Please Help Sim Card Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.