Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (29000 Views)

Private Firm, SecureID To Manage Abuja-Kaduna Rail E-Ticket For 10 Years / Jamil Abubakar To Pay Flight Ticket For 5 People That Have Never Been On Plane / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:
Please help!!

I have searched all the Brazil travel thread but I got no info..
Part of the requirement for a tourism visa is that you must have a travelling ticket, certificate of incorporation, personal bank statement etc.

She has done her online registration but she encountered difficulty when trying to pay online processing fee of $44. What should be done?

Now she has booked her flight which cost about 1900$ and she's due to travel on July 30.
Visa processing is 11 days and I am not sure this deadline can be met because she needs a certificate of incorporation. She doesn't have one because she doesn't have a company with CAC.
Please house, what can she do to fast track this process. $1900 must not waste like that ooo abeg..

It's her first trip oversea and this is definitely a bad experience..

Good for her.
I hope they won't give her in due time.

Una go learn lesson.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Maski87: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oluwole

1 Like

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by SchoolAndEarn: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Your mum is only following the orders of her pastor..simple..she is aware of her actions..let her be
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by MissRaine69(f): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:

Please can she use certificate of incorporation of another company she has no affiliation with?

I want to borrow fromy friend but will they not question her?
See this one ....already exploring opportunities to impliment Nigerianism in places that are so inappropriate!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by kagari: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=kalmebad post=69585798][/quote]

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by merits(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
i pray she meet the deadline.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
why here...why not go too embassy and complain..
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Simbrixton(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
If she booked directly she can cancel or change flights date if it was agency much harder
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Email them with your name and passport number and your ticket attached ask if they have expedited service
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
If she's not sure of getting the visa, she should cancel the ticket or ask for a change of date. Some airlines may charge a fee, others may not if the requests is within stipulated service terms.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Iamicekid(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
She can cancel the flight 3 to 4days the the initial flight date and ask for a refund atleast she would be paid 1700 or 1800 which is better than loosing everything and if she want to reschedule it’s not advisable cause she will have to pay additional fee
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by sylve11: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:
I'm sure she Voted APC and wants to abscond...

The disgrace meted out to Nigerians travelling abroad is too much and embarrassing...
My friend even had to run a medical test all in the quest for a UK visa... While their people comes as they like into Nigeria... We are a laughing stock among the comity of nations ..
Sorry mister... Your mum ain't going anywhere
We stay here together

Why ? cool
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by sylve11: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Op, I wish you and your mom goodluck. But why book a flight when visa isn't been granted? cool

Good luck once again
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by tmcleo2k2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Simply walk into the airline office and ask for a date change...it's that simple bro and if she does get her visa approved you can always refund the ticket.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by olah23(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
She shld go to stanbic bank to payment its 38k or 36k. There's no fast track they normally process btw 11 days but they change there law cos all visa are been issued from Brazil. Also if ur mum want to travel to another country she can pick her visa from any Brazilian consulate around the world if she didn't submit her passport.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Almaiga: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:
I'm sure she Voted APC and wants to abscond...

The disgrace meted out to Nigerians travelling abroad is too much and embarrassing...
My friend even had to run a medical test all in the quest for a UK visa... While their people comes as they like into Nigeria... We are a laughing stock among the comity of nations ..
Sorry mister... Your mum ain't going anywhere
We stay here together
You well so, weting concern APC with Brazilian Visa? cool

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by olah23(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:
. They won't ur friend just need to write a letter of introduction with her letter heading if she will b her sponsor. But she's not I don't think it's a good ideal. She can write an introduction letter herself I mean ur mum.

Please can she use certificate of incorporation of another company she has no affiliation with?

I want to borrow fromy friend but will they not question her?
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by olah23(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Brazilian embassy is easy they will allow u go in with her. [Qquote author=GiftEnya post=69581681]

She's a trader..
Unfortunately, they won't let me go in with her and she isn't fluent in English.

Please refer to the attached picture above.. it's a must she has the C of I

She's in ibadan and coming to Lagos to submit on Monday[/quote]
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Sanchase: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
You said she can't speak English fluently and it's her first time to travel and she chose Brazil

1. It is a suspicious trip
2. Who is really sponsoring this trip
3. If you are caught carrying i am sorry is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by hokafor(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Brasil? But wait a minute,is she going on business trip.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by ipobarethieves: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
the best bet is to cancel the flight daye/change accordingly while she take time to sort out her flight
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by wakaman: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm fishy, are you sure this trip to Brazil is not about the return leg of the trip with package things, if someone but her that ticket for a holiday or visit, you and your mum should be careful, she might be a potential drug mule.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Trackango: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:
Please help!!

Part of the requirement for a tourism visa is that you must have a travelling ticket, certificate of incorporation, personal bank statement etc.

She has done her online registration but she encountered difficulty when trying to pay online processing fee of $44. What should be done?

Now she has booked her flight which cost about 1900$ and she's due to travel on July 30.
Visa processing is 11 days and I am not sure this deadline can be met because she needs a certificate of incorporation. She doesn't have one because she doesn't have a company with CAC.
Please house, what can she do to fast track this process. $1900 must not waste like that ooo abeg..

Call or go to the airline or travel agent where she got the ticket. Cancel the flight and ask for a refund. They might be a penalty or fee for that, so she will not get 100% of the money

What the embassy needs is a reservation or booking of the flight not a paid ticket.

Hurry now oh

Secondly, she doesn't need a CAC if she doesn't have a company. She should not take anothe persons CAC as she will be denied. If she is working for someone, she should get a letter of leave for the period she is intending to travel. If she is into business, she should simply write a letter of introduction introducing herself and the business she does.

Good luck to your mum

1 Like

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by tellwisdom: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why will she buy a ticket of 1900$ for a tourism abroad when she can travel to Abeokuta to see Olumo rock; go to Imo state where they have statue of zuma.?? Sorry i cannot help you angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by gboloa(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
She can always change d date of the ticket to a later time. She might be required to pay a fee which shouldn't be more than $200 max at least unti she is sure her visa is at hand. It's better to lose $200 than the entire amount she has spent.

GiftEnya:
Please help!!

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by jiorhemen(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:
I am not sure this deadline can be met because she needs a certificate of incorporation.

Wrong, she doesn't need Certificate of Incorporation unless she claimed to own a company
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by adigunomomama(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:
Please help!!

First, brazil visa takes up to 40 to 90 days to process, even if you have a letter from the policia federal for urgent visa here in Nigeria, the consulate will still do some administration process and background check to issue the visa so buying a ticket is NO NO NO.

Go to the airline and change the date of the ticket or ask for a refund before the date get close.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by sochima1989(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
what airline is she flying?
you can do a refund of the ticket....and buy another when her visa comes out....

its usually advised for your first time use trusted agents....
and brasil don't fancy giving Nigerians Visa....so they take their time...
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by FASTLINK1: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
GiftEnya:

She's a trader..
Unfortunately, they won't let me go in with her and she isn't fluent in English.

Please refer to the attached picture above.. it's a must she has the C of I

She's in ibadan and coming to Lagos to submit on Monday

Hello, All the listed are not compulsory, if she gets introductory letter from an employer, what's the need for C of I, and should that becomes an issue, let your friend issue the introductory letter to her and give her his C of I.
Meanwhile, contact the airline and see if she can reschedule your flight on a later date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamentations As Igbo Transporters Exploit Igbo Commuters In South East / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / 11 Most Popular Springs and Waterfalls in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.