Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (29017 Views)

Private Firm, SecureID To Manage Abuja-Kaduna Rail E-Ticket For 10 Years / Jamil Abubakar To Pay Flight Ticket For 5 People That Have Never Been On Plane / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by midehi2(f): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
yesBOSS222:

Hello Midehi2,

I think you are the one getting it wrong. If you're an experienced travel professional, you should be able to explain to him much better.

One way tickets are allowed for study visas, regardless of the duration.

The only exception where you MUST buy a return ticket, is if and only if, the embassy states it that you must do so, and they will inform you about this before or after your visa has been issued. Another exception is if you are going for study in Asia for example, where you study duration is more than a year, but you were being issued a 3 months visa (this is common to Asian embassies).

I expect you to know better dear.
what is the difference between the bolded pls, we are both saying same thing

Am only deliberating on first time visit to any country visa (except study visa) the embassy required a return ticket reservation, just the way its stated on the Op's form
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by yesBOSS222: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
midehi2:

what is the difference between the bolded pls, we are both saying same thing

Am only deliberating on first time visit to any country visa (except study visa) the embassy required a return ticket reservation, just the way its stated on the Op's form

@midehi2,

Good then, if what I said is what you meant.

However, the guy kept arguing with you becos he insisted he traveled one way on his study visa, whether first time or regular. And of course as you know, he is right.

What you didn't clarify is the fact that one cannot travel one way on tourist visas, whether as a first timer or even frequent traveler.
Re: My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa by Finesing: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is this room still active?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motor Accident Kills 3 In Abuja (Photos) / Trailer Accident In Apapa Lagos State This Morning! (Photos) / ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.