Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms (480 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? / Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by sumesis30: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Good day people, I 've been an abuser of Tramadol for sometimes now and I decided to quit it 3 days ago. In so doing that, I have been going through hell by having an horrible pains of different types in which I almost tempted in taking the drug in order to relieve myself of the pains again but I resisted. Please, what are the remedies to ease these withdrawal symptoms?
Lalasticlala......pls, push it to front page
Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
once you are addicted to something it will be very hard to make do with it.very very hard...you can't just quit it all of a sudden like dat. you should first start by reducing d intake first,but you will still be taking it on a minimal dosage, just to get your body to get used to d slight change... you will start withdrawing from it gradually until you are totally free from it.. it worked for me on masturbation and I believe it will work for you on ur tramadol intake
Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by GMbuharii: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wia is sarkin roger3d?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by GMbuharii: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
This thread wud be of help to sarkin roger3d grin
lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by GMbuharii: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
What da hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by sumesis30: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
once you are addicted to something it will be very hard to make do with it.very very hard...you can't just quit it all of a sudden like dat. you should first start by reducing d intake first,but you will still be taking it on a minimal dosage, just to get your body to get used to d slight change... you will start withdrawing from it gradually until you are totally free from it.. it worked for me on masturbation and I believe it will work for you on ur tramadol intake
Thanks for the advice bro. But I believe withdrawal symptoms related to Tramadol are terrible to bear after quitting it.
Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
sumesis30:
Thanks for the advice bro. But I believe withdrawal symptoms related to Tramadol are terrible to bear after quitting it.
complete and sudden withdrawal will be very difficult to bear.gradual and minimal withdrawal would do d trick,but you have to give yourself a timeline.give yourself a minimum of 3 to 4 months total withdrawal. within dat period all you ave to do is reduce it gradually
Re: How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms by Jman06(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Go to a nearby pharmacy and talk to a pharmacist. He would guide you towards a successful withdrawal and possibly recommend something.
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

How Long did It Take Your Pleurisy To Heal And How Was your Pleurisy Diagnosed? / Male Extra Ingredients, Side Effects / CBD Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.