Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos (55302 Views)

Fury, AJ & Wilder’s Positions As Ring Magazine Releases List Of Top Heavyweights / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even / Alpha Plus Mega Magazine Releases Its 55th Edition With Lifestyle Contents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
merit455:
I have bleep her before
Modify after you don finish that Trams
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by damoneymag(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Wow! why didn't anyone thought of this? Going braless actually solve worlds problems. That's why you see news like Tiwa goes braless to support cancer patient, This one goes braless to support malnourished children, that one goes braless to end world poverty, Even for celebration just go braless! A big Kudos to our brave independent strong women solving worlds problems by going braless. I wish i was a woman too so i can go braless and contribute to the world, Because what brings peace and innovation to the world if not a pair of fallen bóobs?
This is sacarsm at its best grin

2 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by calddon(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls wia z d culture in those nudes, smh
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by cris07(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
mercyymai:
Warris dz
mercy...
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
so what should we fry undecided
I was thinking if frying bread before, but since you asked, I think we need to ask the elders in the house.

Please we need to fry something and we want answers.
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Tonimordred(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
merit455:
I have bleep her before
which one of them
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Burstbrain(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
I wonder when it has become an African culture to go braless, all this our ladies are just taking advantage of every opportunity to sell there market.
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by phone5: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
is like dis one dey weal one type of bra
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecidedBut the African culture is not known to promote indecency... undecided. So why undecided undecided undecided
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Hienna(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
nyc one
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by okwabayi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is it only me or she looks like the has-been Munachi Abii?
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by ifymadu: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Which of these pictures reflects the Africa culture?
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by ElCapone(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kilon kami

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheSPEAKER:
undecidedBut the African culture is not known to promote indecency... undecided. So why undecided undecided undecided
See this guy oo. In Igboland before whites came, women didn't wear anything to cover their breasts. And many tribes in africa are nudist in nature so she is even decent.

1 Like

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by chubinwa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
One of the rareness thing to find now is a standing ovation bwess
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by twilliamx(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Promoting African culture in European wears...hmmm
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2018

Another "fantastic" front page post

4 Likes

Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by danjalingo: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
How does this reflect African culture? I no understand, really.
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by toplite5: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
danjalingo:
How does this reflect African culture? I no understand, really.
Na wao
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by LegendaryLover(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Dami12345:
She's advertising her "business" and calling it " African culture " and some idiotic men will be defending her calling her " inspiration ".

Is showing your boobs African culture?.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
African culture my nyash sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.