Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief (4178 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Ohanaeze Demands Apology From Keyamo Over Buhari’s Appointments / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Riot5000: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2010
BIAFRA ANYONE?
HISTORY WILL VINDICATE OJUKWU, LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, WE ALL SEE HE WAS 45 YEARS AHEAD OF EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN of his time.
LONG LIVE CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, LONG LIVE the spirit of BIAFRA.
NIGERIA CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM, NIGERIA CAN'T TREAT THEM RIGHT EITHER.
OIL IS DRILLED IN THE SOUTHEAST, AND THE NORTH owns THE COUNTRY.
time is nigeria's worst enemy.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2010
Riot5000:

BIAFRA ANYONE?
HISTORY WILL VINDICATE OJUKWU, LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, WE ALL SEE HE WAS 45 YEARS AHEAD OF EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN of his time.
LONG LIVE CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, LONG LIVE the spirit of BIAFRA.
NIGERIA CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM, NIGERIA CAN'T TREAT THEM RIGHT EITHER.
OIL IS DRILLED IN THE SOUTHEAST, AND THE NORTH owns THE COUNTRY.
time is nigeria's worst enemy.
what positive impact has ojukwu made on nigeria at large apart from causing the loss of millions of lives.
you must be ignorant if you say oil is drilled in the southeast,the core niger delta states produce the bunch of the oil.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by jobman: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2010
Hello Naijarians (nairalanders and nigerians), lets not believe everything we read just beacsue its emotionally touching, we need to read between the lines eg. I quote “The 30 candidates short changed from each of the 17 Southern states are now regarded as Minister of Defence and Chief of Army Staff which will be filled with Northern candidates. The 120 list of each Southern states were proned down to 90 at Osogbo zonal screening NYSC camp” he alleged.
]“The 30 candidates short changed from each of the 17 Southern states are now regarded as Minister of Defence and Chief of Army Staff which , What does it mean? I assume it means the slot is now reserved for the candidates of Min of defence & COA? who appointed the minister? Presidents G. Jonathan and what prove do the publishers have as to be filled with notherners? Did the minister or the COA tell them so categorically or do they have prove? if yes why is it not presented? and where is the prove that Igbos were short changed? Can they show us all the list of the recruits (certified copies of course). lets please develop in our thinking our generation should be the ones to change all this stuff because. Best Regards to all.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by delegiwa(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

what positive impact has ojukwu made on nigeria at large apart from causing the loss of millions of lives.
you must be ignorant if you say oil is drilled in the southeast,the core niger delta states produce the bunch of the oil.

If you can come here and tell it to our faces that Ojukwu didn't make any positive impact on Nigeria, then you can as well say Awolowo was nothing to Nigeria.

Gbam!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by dejyx: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2010
Lets hope the Nigerian Government does not turn deaf ears to this.  You guys need to see how these soldiers were used in Plateau State.  Enough is Enough.  God Bless Ohanaeze.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2010
delegiwa:

If you can come here and tell it to our faces that Ojukwu didn't make any positive impact on Nigeria, then you can as well say Awolowo was nothing to Nigeria.

Gbam!!!
many non-yoruba in the western region benefitted directly from Awolowo.how many benefitted from ojukwu.can't you just say one thing ?
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
deleted!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2010
@bluetooth or whatever thief! you bloody Igbo hater, your days are numbered.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
ODI_BABA:

@bluetooth or whatever thief! you bloody Igbo hater, your days are numbered.

Stop giving this tribalistic bluetoothed son of lucify audience. He's not worth it. He's one of the most uneducatd and senseless tribalist we have on nairaland.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2010
The government MUST investigate this allegation thoroughly. I really think that this issue is bigger than ALL other issues in Nigeria because it strikes at the heart of national unity. If a Nigerian cannot join the army because another Nigerian sees him as a threat, do we have one country then? Other countries are wooing their citizens to join the military. Why is Nigeria discouraging a section of the country from joining the military?
If Dumbazau is not happy about Igbo or southerners enlisting into the army, could he at least be honest enough to ask his people to secede from Nigeria?
Does he really think he can sustain this type of a behavior for ever?
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by kobikwelu(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2010
e don enter biafra issue,

most of the people canvassing for this so called biafra never knew what it was like,
its their fantasies,

well, thank God for nairaland tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2010
If the name Biafra make you defecate, you can aswell head to gallows, seem like bastard!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2010
kobikwelu:

e don enter biafra issue,

most of the people canvassing for this so called biafra never knew what it was like,
its their fantasies,

well, thank God for nairaland tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

kobikwelu:

[/b]

[b]till they get their acts together and provide a united front, nobody would take them serious
suppose it was the northern elders forum that raised up dust, all would notice,
their claim is right, it should be investigated, but most peeps would look at this as ethnic stuff,

Frankly you are being idiotic in your comments on this thread.
Are you offended that Ohanaeze (for whatever it is worth) is raising concerns over this issue? What is your own here?
Should we all be as selfish and windy as you?
Why are you busy attacking anyone with an opinion on this when you refuse to offer one except some fake unrealistic gambits "till they get their acts together and provide a united front? Do you have your acts together?
How can we have a united front when we have idiots like you running us down from inside?

If there is ever another war in that country, people like you must be killed off first before we ever turn on the outside enemy. Keep mocking the marginalization of your people.
Nonsense!  angry angry angry
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2010
@kobikwelu you heard him loud and clear! We will start from the viperous internal enemy like you; we most make sure nothing is left of clans like yours in other to clear Igbo land off the filthy and imposters before we face the lesser enemy.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by naijacann: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2010
M E N D
Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by EzeUche(m): 2:51am On Jun 17, 2010
I always said that the East continues to remain a tinder box that is ready to explode anytime. My Yoruba friends think I am joking when I say this, but there is a huge undercurrent under the scene that is ready for action if many Easterners continue to be marginalized. This is another example.

Nigeria in general could explode at anytime. This low level insurgency can turn into a much wider regional conflict. Mark my words, if the way things are going is not corrected, Nigeria will not be a nation in the next 5 years.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by seanet02: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2010
Dambazau Hates we southerners with passion, this is not a case of easterners alone, we the south people need to fight together against that evil called dambazau, he hates us with passion and we should hate him with determination
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
The problem is there is no Southern Nigeria, there will never be until the Yoruba nation aton for the evil they commited against their kiths East of the Niger during and aftermath the war.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by EzeUche(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
ODI_BABA:

The problem is there is no Southern Nigeria, there will never be until the Yoruba nation aton for the evil they commited against their kiths East of the Niger during and aftermath the war.

Yes, they need to beg us for our mercy and forgiveness.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by kobikwelu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
Frankly you are being idiotic in your comments on this thread.
Are you offended that Ohanaeze (for whatever it is worth) is raising concerns over this issue? What is your own here?
Should we all be as selfish and windy as you?
Why are you busy attacking anyone with an opinion on this when you refuse to offer one except some fake unrealistic gambits "till they get their acts together and provide a united front? Do you have your acts together?
How can we have a united front when we have idiots like you running us down from inside?

If there is ever another war in that country, people like you must be killed off first before we ever turn on the outside enemy. Keep mocking the marginalization of your people.
Nonsense!

^^^^^^
only truth,

thanks for the compliments, (here is my autograph grin grin grin grin grin)

i know your kind, aggressive and powerful behind a keyboard and a computer screen(and thats where it ends).

i cant engage u in a constructive argument,

******MOVES ON TO MORE SERIOUS REPLIES*******
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^
only truth,

thanks for the compliments, (here is my autograph grin grin grin grin grin)

i know your kind, aggressive and powerful behind a keyboard and a computer screen(and thats where it ends).

i cant engage u in a constructive argument,

******MOVES ON TO MORE SERIOUS REPLIES*******

[size=14pt]Move on biko![/size]

If you have nothing to contribute, why are you ridiculing others?

The worst form of cowardice is when someone is trying to sow cynicism among true believers for no rational reasons.

We should go and wait for an elusive unity when we have permanent moles like you operating from within.

The rulers of Nigeria, how united are they?

Just leave this thread. Nonsense undecided angry
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by kobikwelu(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2010
^^^^^^
look at it this way,

as i said, i know ur kind,

i cant have a rational discussion with u

U ARE THE BULL AND I AM THE MATADORRRR cool cool cool cool

any comment i make, u react in typical fashion LIKE A BULL (aggressively charging outta control), grin grin grin grin grin

all i can say is oooolllllllleeeeeeee, oooollllleeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Guyman02: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
Dan Bazau is a tribalist. I was disqualified from NDA interview by him when he was the selection board Secretary without reason because I am from Abia State. As a young 18 year old then, I wept that day in NDA Kaduna for the discrimination I suffered and asked myself if it was still worth it to be a Nigeria. I was the highest in the score sheet for obstacle crossing and other activities.
He is not fit to be the COAS of Nigeria. Look at what he is doing to the Berom people of Jos through Gen Maina
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Cohomology: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
Long Live the Biafran Spirit!

Danbastard is a bas.tard!
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Beaf: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
Guyman02:

Dan Bazau is a tribalist. I was disqualified from NDA interview by him when he was the selection board Secretary without reason because I am from Abia State. As a young 18 year old then, I wept that day in NDA Kaduna for the discrimination I suffered and asked myself if it was still worth it to be a Nigeria. I was the highest in the score sheet for obstacle crossing and other activities.
He is not fit to be the COAS of Nigeria. Look at what he is doing to the Berom people of Jos through Gen Maina

I know of a guy like you from Port Harcourt that was just told to go and pack his things and leave. . . For no reason! Last I heard, he was a lecturer.
Heart rending things are happening in Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by One11: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
Guyman02:

Fight for your people (Igbos). theres no such thing as fighting for nigeria through a military that discriminates because "you are nigeria" but they dont like u so they are not fighting for you period. Let those greedy bastards have their military. One day they all will be killed one by one. MEND alone put them to shame. Look at when they went to sierra leone during the war. If you seen how many of them were killed in a week u wouldnt believe it. what Igbos need is militants like wut MEND is, not necessarily an army, even if ur not as equipped enough as them that isnt a problem nigerian army can be defeated by guerilla warfare.

After the election we'll see if the northerners try sum type of military coup and try to oppress the southerners or put IBB into power unfairly you will see the uniting us MEND,OPC, MASSOB(armed) and new members from each coming in daily. let them keep agitating for anarchy they will soon get it
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by seanet02: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
The south will unite and fight the demon called dambamad
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by anonimi: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
i am yoruba from south west and i beleive what ohanaeze has done is very good and should be supported by all in the south i.e. the yoruba groups and other southern groups should also find out and petition the president. this is the only way we can have some unity as a country- nigeria.
the northerners have used and continue to use divide and rule tactics and we keep falling for it, led by our thieving elites.
but the sad reality is this cannot go on for ever.
which is why there is every possibility of nigeria breaking up if the north continues this way and their southern collaborators do not see beyond their bellies.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by ODIBABA1: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
Long live the people’s army!! Long live the republic of Biafra, Nigeria army is crap led by idiots, who wants to be part of it?
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Onlytruth(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
Beaf:

I know of a guy like you from Port Harcourt that was just told to go and pack his things and leave. . . For no reason! Last I heard, he was a lecturer.
Heart rending things are happening in Nigeria.

I really wish that all southerners would see this for what it is -a sustained attempt to dominate the south militarily. In that scenario, the north would rule in perpetuity by hook or crook. That is why this must be resisted.
Re: Ohanaeze Demands Sack Of Army Chief by Riot5000: 6:00am On Jun 21, 2010
NIGER DELTA is NOT in Northern Nigeria, and YES; Delta is more East, South East than otherwise.
Bluetooth, YOU ARE A NIGERIAN, A TRUE IDIOT, performing at Super Eagles, (EXCUSE ME) SUPER TURKEYS level.
The North went to war to force the East back into an abberation called Nigeria, where there are producers and PARASITES.
Which one do you belong to?
ONE THING is certain; NO ONE will go to war to force Northern Nigeria to live in the same country with them if they secede.
Now, that is SERIOUS SCHIT!
Let Igbos go, given that you do not like them, cannot treat them well, and have NOTHING to contribute to any Igbo man, woman or Child's life.
45 years after the North has "RULED" Nigeria, WHAT HAS NIGERIA accomplished?
Nigeria's gear has been in REVERSE and heading towards the NEGATIVE AXIS.
WHO WANTS TO HAVE HIS HEAD CHOPPED OFF WITH A MACHETTE FOR WANTING to move into the 21st century?
Unfortunately, YORUBA, as smart as they are, only want to be second class citizens under Boko Haram.
SAD INDEED.
HAROLD WILSON, the British Prime minister during the BIAFRA war, the WHITE MAN from England, YES, that one, the one interested only in OIL, WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT DEAD leaving Nigeria under Ojukwu, and that, my friend SPEAKS VOLUMES on behalf of OJUKWU.
For those who have lived in the west, you know exactly what I am talking about.
You can take that to the Bank any day.
OJUKWU WILL LIVE FOREVER, and his DREAMS will NEVER DIE. BIAFRAN spirit lives on, and NIGERIA will be the one that will eventually bring it to fuition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia To Charge Ex- Deputy Gov With Kidnapping / Nigeria Has Largest Student Population In Us – Envoy / Boko Haram: Changes Of Top Security Chiefs Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.