Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Rant 0153 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rant 0153 (441 Views)

Sochey's little Rant book! / How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant / Rant On Women And Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rant 0153 by Philippeace72(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
We do not have money.

We do not have sense.

We are not knowledgeable.

We are the way we are

because we believe in those that have worked on themselves, those that have made themselves to do some things for us.

We believe in them than we believe in ourselves.

I believe that that man will give me money so I call his name even in my dreams.

I believe that that man will help me in exams so I plan how I'll sit beside him.

We believe that that man will pay dowry, so ladies don't need to work hard. So we say they're girls, they're good as housewives.

ess! Forget the fact that everyone does not want to be an housewife. Yeah, but I do believe that some people believe that it is when the husband earns more than the wife that life is good and family is sweet. That that woman doesn't need to contribute anything to the wedding ceremony. So, the women of the house keeps hailing the husband and his family and they forget to hail where they come/came from. They see the husband than they see the treasure in the wife.

We do believe in others. We call their names at their absence. We boast of them at their absence. We hail them at their absence. We even brag about their wealth and position at their absence.
That is why we remain the same.

We are not seeing ourselves. We do not know our responsibilities. We do not know that we need to speak to ourselves, hail ourselves and assure ourselves we will be fine and we will get there, that we are good too.

We are not seeing ourselves.
that's why some people matter to us than ourselves because we do not even take cognizance of ourselves drifting away into an ocean of doubt. We do not know that we don't feel ourselves again.

P.S: Ernest Victor, a friend of mine initiated the idea when I hailed a Boss and I learnt from him. I am sharing it with you. You can also share.

21/07/2018
"words from the innocent mind"
Akinwale Peace Akindayo
Philip Peace

+2348103675712

(1) (Reply)

Adedoyin Promises Quality And Affordable Health Care / Experienced Article Writer Needed / Maryam's Death Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.