Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay (876 Views)

Legitimate Biz I Can Use With A Working Paypal Account / HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. / Do Your Have A Car For Taxify Biz? I Have Drivers For You!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by williams080: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please, I am a newbie here I am really interested in one on one training in any good online making money business, that I will use for my other source of income, i am ready to spend my precious time to learn I want to excel in this business to cater for my family, please any good reasoning person, please any scammer go far from here, i don't need anything like cryptocurrency, my location is Benin city, any good person should add me on whatsapp 08075544239 for further discussion thanks
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by cartwing: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
If you are interested in learning mini importation business you can check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by structuredan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
chat me up for a comprehensive guide on business you will have 100% control over whatsapp 08132111362
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by McAausim: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
structuredan:
chat me up for a comprehensive guide on business you will have 100% control over whatsapp 08132111362

Can I join you through email? Bcoz hard problem with my whatsapp
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by williams080: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
yes you can or send me email at nicolasjames52@gmail.com i really appreciate i am still waiting for more ideas
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by StrongerMan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
You can start information products business..

You can get instant access to my free report below and not only that I will be teaching you from start and the beautiful thing about this business is that you can start with Little Capital
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by Uwaeromosele: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Let me Teach you binary trading or What other call Financial trading.If you are interested, You can Hit me up
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by structuredan(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=McAausim post=69612075]

Inasmuch you want someone to hold your hand into genuine business beware of scammers here shun ponzi or anything that promise wealth over night if you have got issue with ur whatsapp you can as reach me via my email simondaniel16465@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by sunnypek(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Check my signature for the best way to earn online without spending money...

Can also call me for more info
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by adonaimart(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2018
MY SECRET PASSIVE INCOME MAKER.
BEFORE YOU READ ON, THIS BUSINESS IS FOR THOSE WHO REALLY ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING A BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT. ITS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. IN THIS BUSINESS ANY MONIES PAID WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR A PRODUCT. WE HAVE A PHYSICAL OPERATIONAL OFFICE.

WHAT IS PASSIVE INCOME?
Simply put, passive income is income you earn whether you work or not. You put in EFFORT AND HARDWORK in creating a market or team of people who duplicate your efforts and hard work.
HOW YOU CREATE PASSIVE INCOME
My strategies provides a platform that can help you reach your short-term and Long-term goals.

My business strategies are strictly a people's business. Each partaker makes their millions on the activities of others. That's called working smart!!

All you need to do is choose products from our products catalogue. Pay for d products and automatically become a partner. A one time code will be created for you. This code is your ticket to riches.
PASSIVE INCOME STRATEGIES
Your entry level matters when trying to earn a passive income in this business.
Each product you select has a value known as product value (PV). For every market or team you create, their product values will be added to you. Leveraging on the efforts of others is what billionaires are doing. Our strategies earns you;
1. Weekly commissions
2. All expenses paid international trips at least twice in a year.
3. Annual car fund (up to 10M naira)
4. Transferable Diploma Scholarship
5. Transferable B. Sc. Scholarship
6. Interest free house loan (up to 25M naira) and many more.
*HOW TO START*
I usually advise that we chat and get to know each other before starting; our business is about building trust and relationships. I know everything about the business isn't clear yet; you can ask questions through +2347060854841 on Whatsapp. Here u can request for products catalogue and registration form/price list.

Your entry level matters. From d products catalogue, calculate the total product value (PV) attached to the products you selected (and corresponding amount) and identify the entry level of your choice as follows:

i. *Qsilver level:* 60PVs (25,000 - 35,000 naira).
ii. *Silver level:* 120PVs (50,000 - 70,000 naira).
iii. *Gold level:* 240PVs (100,000 - 150,000 naira).
iv. *Platinum level*: 720PVs (300,000 - 350,000 naira).
v. *VIP level:* 1,680PVs (600,000-750,000 naira)
Once you have confirmed your entry level, you can get in touch and allow me guide you through the process of making payment. Your code will be generated and your products will be ready for collection.
Use your products and love it!
Building a passive income involves knowledge and mentorship! You cant do it alone. .
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by Uchefame(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Are you tired of begging for money, are you also tired of depending on Family, friends and relatives for survival, if your answer is yes, kindly join this whatsapp group for a detailed presentation on how you could help people advertise their products and services and get paid.

kindly chat me on whatsapp 08065963098 or drop your phone number for me to add you
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2018
williams080:
Please, I am a newbie here I am really interested in one on one training in any good online making money business, that I will use for my other source of income, i am ready to spend my precious time to learn I want to excel in this business to cater for my family, please any good reasoning person, please any scammer go far from here, i don't need anything like cryptocurrency, my location is Benin city, any good person should add me on whatsapp 08075544239 for further discussion thanks

OP, I would advise you to start Bulk SMS Business to stay safe and make profit on your investment.

Wish you the very best.
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by williams080: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=McAausim post=69612075]

This is my email nicolasjames52@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by williams080: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=StrongerMan post=69613399]You can start information products business..

You can get instant access to my free report below and not only that I will be teaching you from start and the beautiful thing about this business is that you can start with Little ! Drop me your email id or whatsapp number to reach
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by williams080: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=williams080 post=70278509][/quote] this is email nicolasjames52@gmail.com or reach me through whatsapp 08075544237
Re: Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay by engrhauwa: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
�We have long passed the era of ponzi and get rich quick schemes where people get to lost millions of naira in such ventures....���

�We have gone back to the drawing board to a business of team building, a business we can transfer to our children, a registered business with physical offices all over the globe, a business you can invest in and sleep with your two eyes closed, a business you can start with as low as 2,000 naira....���

�Join our group for more info about this business �

https:///F2HWgi1HOn7LNw9o475u0j

(1) (Reply)

2d Animation Whatsapp Learning And Mentorship Group / I Need Names Of Recharge Card E-pin Dealers / How To Reduce Paypal's Exorbitant Fee When Paying Via Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.