Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) (449 Views)

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt / Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) by Tonybills(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
have you been wondering why we often have rapid occurrence of petrol tanker accident these days.listen to this story.

i traveled to umuahia for an urgent assignment then on reaching there i mistakenly spent half of my transport money that could take me back to uyo. being so stranded i was looking for the next option that will land me in uyo all to no avail. i stood by the federal roadside weaving at vehicle that are passing by with the hope of seeing a good Samaritan that could pick me.

all of a sudden i saw troops of petrol tankers about 3 in convoy heading to akwa ibom carrying petrol,i highlighted one of them and was lucky to be pick up. have never tried this in my life because is risky travelling in such vehicle but i had no choice.

as we were going i heard the driver said "give me that thing" to his conductor and the conductor handed over a bottle on chealsea dry gin to him(the medium bottle) and he immediately drank like a quarter of it and the conductor did the same. as we where going he did this repeatedly till that bottle finish and the conductor opened the piggin hole( car drawer) and brought out the second bottle and they were busy drinking while driving.small time the driver will request the drink and he will just pour it like water.
within me i was dying because the rate,speed and manner he was driving was too too reckless. he didnt observe pot hole and he was running on a higher speed even at busy places and the motor will be dancing up,even to observed sharp bending was a problem. at a time i was fade up and i decided to ask him to drive slowly then he told me"oga i will drop you ohhhhh" i had no option than to keep quite and pray.as a fast guy i was looking for a way of recording this but i couldnt then i had to off my phone flash and stylishly taking pics.
in conclusion i believe the major causes of road accident is "drinking and driving". on no reason should you do that cause driving needs a lot of concentration.

Re: Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Its not easy to drive a long vehicle, and at the same time, don't drink and drive!!!
Re: Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) by Tonybills(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) by bjayx: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) by junbi(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
"oga i will drop you ohhhhh"

grin grin
Re: Reasons For Rampant Occurrence Of Petrol Tanker Accidents (photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
angry sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed wink wink grin grin kiss lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad angry angry embarassed shayo/shekpe.Try enter/let 'Mola' mallam drivebu from Lagos to Up North, U beta be strong/pray @ interval. .Just try em

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Usa ...please Come In...... / Please Guys I Need Travel Info About Barbados / Study in china

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.