Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal (1299 Views)

Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by Ekiti360(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
The Department of State Services, DSS, has denied reports that a governorship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke is under investigation for certificate scandal.

This is coming after a socio-political group in the state, Renewal Youth Movement, on Wednesday challenged Senator Adeleke, who is one of the governorship aspirants of the PDP in Osun State to publicly present certificates that showed his educational qualifications within 24 hours.

The group also vowed to drag the lawmaker to court if he failed to do.

But reacting, the Director of the DSS in Osun State, Mr. Brown Ekwoaba said the agency was not investigating any case involving the senator.

Ekwoaba told Punch, “I have heard that rumour or speculation or whatever it is called, but as far as I am concerned, we are not carrying out any investigation of such. We don’t have such case here.”

http://kikiotolu.com/osun-2018-dss-speaks-on-investigating-adeleke-over-certificate-scandal/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by johnjerome(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
ok
Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin angry na wa ooo
Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Season of scandals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2018
The imbecille Buhari has not produced his. Why should Adeleke produce his?

Buhari a known Igbo hater has sworn on his life that he will never rest till Igbos are exterminated. But one thing this very useless president running a worthless administration does not know is that Igbos are irrepressible. How we are blessed and divine and can never be usurped by any futa jalon demon. This is a man who single handedly supervised the killing of Igboa in Kastina prior before the Biafra war. Buhari, I know your son or someone close to you is reading this or even you. Let it be known that the 3 million Biafran souls you killed will come against one day whether alive or in death. You will never be forgiven. You are a terrorist who is bent in destroying southern Nigeria before you die.

Buhari, you sent 30,000 police men to Ekiti because you went to rig election. And Yorubas are telling me that you are a saint? You have never deployed this much police to war zones. You only use them to rig election and make sure only those in support of you come to power.

As am naked in my room right now raising my hand to my Chi.... Buhari, cursed be you and your useless APC party that brought suffering to Nigerians. Buhari, cursed be your family and everything that breathes in it. Buhari before the next market days, you will receive terrible news that will shock your family and you to your bone marrow. I pray that the thunder of God scatters your scrotum and may you choke on your saliva.

May the curse of Allah be on Buhari insha alla Amin
Cursed be Aisha Buhari Masha Alla Amin
Cursed be the supporters of APC Insha alla Amin
Cursed be the children of Buhari Masha Alla Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by ozowarac: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
The imbecille Buhari has not produced his. Why should Adeleke produce his?

Buhari a known Igbo hater has sworn on his life that he will never rest till Igbos are exterminated. But one thing this very useless president running a worthless administration does not know is that Igbos are irrepressible. How we are blessed and divine and can never be usurped by any futa jalon demon. This is a man who single handedly supervised the killing of Igboa in Kastina prior before the Biafra war. Buhari, I know your son or someone close to you is reading this or even you. Let it be known that the 3 million Biafran souls you killed will come against one day whether alive or in death. You will never be forgiven. You are a terrorist who is bent in destroying southern Nigeria before you die.

Buhari, you sent 30,000 police men to Ekiti because you went to rig election. And Yorubas are telling me that you are a saint? You have never deployed this much police to war zones. You only use them to rig election and make sure only those in support of you come to power.

As am naked in my room right now raising my hand to my Chi.... Buhari, cursed be you and your useless APC party that brought suffering to Nigerians. Buhari, cursed be your family and everything that breathes in it. Buhari before the next market days, you will receive terrible news that will shock your family and you to your bone marrow. I pray that the thunder of God scatters your scrotum and may you choke on your saliva.

May the curse of Allah be on Buhari insha alla Amin
Cursed be Aisha Buhari Masha Alla Amin
Cursed be the supporters of APC Insha alla Amin
Cursed be the children of Buhari Masha Alla Amin

AMEN
Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2018
Am not against the dss doing their job, but they were not apt when adeosun case. Talk of winchhunt, thats the meaning. useless people.
Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by jerryunit48: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Make dem go sidaun
Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by Yarnvibes(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove Dominique
Re: Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal by jayson87: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2018
What of Kemi

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Blackmailing Ohanaeze, Says Nwodo / Kingsley Moghalu Abandons PACT Agreement, Back In The Presidential Race / Can Ambode Win The Next Governorship Election Without APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.