Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case (15403 Views)

Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form / Governor Abiodun Suspends Abudu-Balogun Over Alleged Sexual Harassment / Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by IamHeWrites: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Attempted Rape: Police Insist On Investigating Ogun Commissioner Despite Victim Withdrawing Case

Police in Ogun have said they would proceed with investigation into the sexual harassment allegations against the Commissioner for Environment Abiodun Abudu-Balogun.

Ogun police spokesperson Abimbola Oyeyemi disclosed that the Commissioner of Police Edward Ajogun had ordered that the case be transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department at the Police headquarters in Eleweran, Abeokuta, the state capital, Igbere TV reports.

Oyeyemi said despite that the victim’s family had officially withdrawn the case against the commissioner, the command would go ahead with the case.

He said, “The father of the victim has no loco standing for him to tell the police that he’s no longer pressing charges against the Commissioner because he is not our complainant.

“He is not the person that was directly involved in the case. The victim is his daughter and even the daughter herself cannot withdraw the case because she is underage.

“Secondly, the case is an offense committed against the state, so they are no longer complainants, it is the Commissioner of Police versus the suspect (Abudu-Balogun).

“They are just witnesses in the case. So the police are going on with investigations to confirm the authenticity of the claims.

“The CP has directed that the case should be transferred to the State CID for proper investigations, so their position is immaterial.”

The police spokesperson assured that the case would be taken to court once the police confirm the incident actually happened.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377889/police-insist-investigating-ogun-commissioner-despite-victim-withdrawing-case/

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by angelEmade: 4:46am On Jan 05, 2021
the disgrace and shame...
I honestly want every man to have discipline and self control.
It is something I will surely look-out for in my man.
Because in cases like this, his wife will be the one feeling the weight of this shame.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by Kapeter(m): 4:51am On Jan 05, 2021
This commissioner like p****. He's f****** someone i know very well. A young lady like dat. He always send his driver to pick her up at home with the ministry vehicle. I think he likes the gal sha even though me self bn dey eye the gal too. She's a bit beautiful.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by tillaman(m): 4:53am On Jan 05, 2021
grin
Wahala for those thinking with their penissss

4 Likes

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by BigBelleControl(m): 4:54am On Jan 05, 2021
All these politicians will become desperate as election season approaches. I'm sure if the man had wanted a normal casual sex, that would be easy for him to get but the fact that he was reported to be making some incantations means he's up to something.

5 Likes

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by tillaman(m): 4:54am On Jan 05, 2021
angelEmade:
Because in cases like this, his wife will be the one feeling the weight of this shame.
look no further
I got it all, if you google those words my pics will pop up right next to them

4 Likes

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by RichDad1(m): 4:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Wahala be like pako biscuits
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by Justinlean02(m): 4:55am On Jan 05, 2021
What's going on in Nigeria
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by crazyclown(m): 4:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Men should learn to control themselves

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by platido(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Who knows if he's threatening that girl...then promise the family heavy money to close the case not to make it publicly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by anambraamaka: 4:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Good
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by SolexxBarry(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Good,every man need to be in control of his D

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by parzdor(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Q
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by gambia(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2021
It's obvious the police want to cash out, most politicians will buy their way out in such incidents especially in this part of the world.
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by abc115: 4:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Assuming it was a set up. The case needs to be looked at from both angles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by sammysmiles(m): 4:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by Fuckyoumod: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Who else believe this people that wear back and sometimes blue?

They will end up clearing the suspect and victimizing the victim.

This is Nigeria!

Excerpt there is a political force against the commissioner bent on dealing with him.

3 Likes

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by omoadeleye(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
That's commendable.
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by AmbFmk: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
All of us at www.wealthonnet.com says; police doing the right thing for the second time.
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by reloyed: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2021
BRAVO!
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by gaskiyamagana: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Let him be disgrace totally. Let him be jailed. I am sure, he will ensure that anyone who did same thing to his daughter goes not free.

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by Reex12(m): 5:12am On Jan 05, 2021
lol
let them decieve who they can decieve

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by samx4real(m): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Now

That is still news...

No huruhuru
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by SweetCunt97(f): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Fvcking goooooooood! I'm sure they threatened the family or bribed them. It's time we practice proper justice in this country

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by SEGLIZ: 5:14am On Jan 05, 2021
they should go ahead and investigate him in as much they are doing it the interest of the state not for cash out.

1 Like

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2021
abc115:
Assuming it was a set up. The case needs to be looked at from both angles

Haha.
Me: $30 and one unread message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by BRATISLAVA: 5:17am On Jan 05, 2021
angelEmade:

He's guilty, and his political enemies don't want to let it rest. This shows us that the police can do their jobs, but they don't due to certain influences.

2 Likes

Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by praktikals3: 5:17am On Jan 05, 2021
wink
angelEmade:
Re: Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case by afeezag: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2021
The won prove say dey sabi work ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.