Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... (1951 Views)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by UcheSecondus: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Breaking : The National Working Committee of PDP led by the National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus met with the Senate Minority leader, Distinguish Senator Godswill Akpabio in his residence. The Team which flew in From the Adamawa Mega Rally in Yola had ample time to discuss issues of national importance and strategy towards achieving more successes for the party

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by madridguy(m): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Stop wasting your time over 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by omerta07(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Hehehe... they are scared Akpabio will jump ship. Well, if he doesn't then kirikiri awaits him.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2018
They flew in from adamawa to akwa ibom, please they should flew direct to Sambisa Forest from akwa ibom. Nigerians will be very happy with the flight grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by mercyp001(f): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2018
madridguy:
Stop wasting your time over 2019.
Stop crying over matter that do not concern u. Zombie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by madridguy(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2018
If I talk now dey will say am fighting with a woman Oya go church before I use my cane one you tongue

mercyp001:

Stop crying over matter that do not concern u. Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by SadiqBabaSani: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2018
akpabio Be careful
Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by mercyp001(f): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2018
madridguy:
If I talk now dey will say am fighting with a woman Oya go church before I use my cane one you tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by ubongokon(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2018
akpabio shld leave pdp and udom to his face now, before he becomes a political ophan in 2019. he will be benched if he is not careful.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Is Sai Baba giving you sleepless night? tongue

mercyp001:

u better use your cane on your god(PMB), so that he will add to your 30k .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by mercyp001(f): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2018
madridguy:
Is Sai Baba giving you sleepless night? tongue

It is you that is having sleepless nights just because of 30k, while Yusuf Buhari is having splendid nights at Aso rock. Can you see now that you need fasting and prayer. Sorry Zombie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by madridguy(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2018
I know your problem but won't say it publicly. Can you meet me in the ozza room? tongue

mercyp001:

It is you that is having sleepless nights just because of 30k, while Yusuf Buhari is having splendid nights at Aso rock. Can you see now that you need fasting and prayer. Sorry Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by marykay007: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2018
This is a great step for the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by Herdsmen: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2018
But why are all this BMC and apc deads fighting hard on every PDP relayed thread..

Thought they said PDP is death..
Why worry about corpse..

Abi dey corpse na still threat..?
Re: Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... by mercyp001(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Herdsmen:
But why are all this BMC and apc deads fighting hard on every PDP relayed thread..

Thought they said PDP is death..
Why worry about corpse..

Abi dey corpse na still threat..?
Bro, I wonder o.

(1) (Reply)

Even 1st Class Nations Like USA Are Agriculture Focussed. Pic / I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric / Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.