Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric (1958 Views)

' Ifeanyi Ubah Will Not Win Anambra Election' - Popular Prophet / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Mandynews(f): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Popular Islamic cleric Mallam Shamuna Ustarz Jibril who is known to be able to predict occurrences and instances correctly have revealed that after all effort to know the winner of the 2019 Nigerian elections, he still hasn’t gotten the outcome.

Popular Islamic cleric Mallam Shamuna Ustarz Jibril, buhari and Atiku
“Base on the fact that I have no thoroughly details of the elections, that is to say, that the information in my hand is not much.” He stated.
According to the Numerologist and Philosopher, even though has nothing to say about the Nigerian elections, he has so many things to say about Ghana and the United States and urged people to keep their fingers crossed as he would be revealing them in due course.
He, however, advised that prayers be said for Nigeria so as to ensure a peaceful and transparent election and also for the leaders of the two biggest political parties in the country to know that the lives of the citizens are in the hands so therefore they should have the country at their interest and not their political ambitions.
“I call on all and sundry to pray for peaceful and transparent election in Nigeria and I call on the Two Major Candidate for that Matter President Buhari and Atiku to understand that the lives of over 200 Million people are quite important than two People. Also, the Interest of over 200 Million people is more Important than someone to be the President of Nigeria.”
“Any of them who loses Should respect the Creator of Nigeria and the World and should disrespect himself and his views and those influencing him.”
He warned that all his past predictions on the elections are null and void as the last one he did showed nothing. “You can dissolve anything I said about Nigeria Elections before. Allah Knows Best!”

More via https://mandynews.com/i-cant-see-the-winner-of-nigerias-2019-election-popular-islamic-cleric/

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by PMBuhariGCFR: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
If i lose on saturday, you will NOT see again.
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Mandynews(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lalasticlala, the spiritual hacker Mallam Sham Una Ustaz Jibril once predicted this.

1 Share

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by slivertongue: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
I saw atiku declared president elect and sworn on 29th may 2019

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by WonderManly(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mandynews:

More via https://mandynews.com/i-cant-see-the-winner-of-nigerias-2019-election-popular-islamic-cleric/
Listen to me:
Buhari will never come back to Aso Rock.
Buhari will lose totaly.
Buhari will never be the president to be sworn in to office come may 29.
Atiku is the winner.
Atiku is the next president.
Atiku+Obi = AtikuObi is the goal... So it shall be! Click Like if you also wish the same.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by lastempero: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
How you want take see am before.
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
If you cant see a winner, then you're not far from being correct, given what some trusted men of God have been saying since last year. Maybe there's military invasion again in which an interim government is likely. God owns naija, whichever way it turns out to be.
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by obembet(f): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
You can't see Winner because you are blind...

Let Nairaland show u the winner here.

Like for Atikulated family. Share for buhari lovers

1 Like

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by WonderManly(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
If i lose on saturday, you will NOT see again.
Who be this Nairaland JJC now?
...Oh! Sorry mr Nairaland JJC!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
All of you saying the man is blind...why so mean? grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by PMBuhariGCFR: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
WonderManly:

Who be this Nairaland JJC now?

Dont try me boy. I am a tyrant
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by WonderManly(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

Shut up jor! Lol.

5 Likes

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by lwise(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

Your Mumu no get part 2

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Wesporting: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
This man is good at his game. He predicted Trump and none of his predictions has ever failed I believe Buhari is not going to win the 2019 presidential election it seems he has predicted it before.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Asshurbanipal: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Look very well. You will see Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by modath(f): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
No comment.... smiley

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Obaiyski(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
In a situation where there will be no winner, the military will take over and install who they... Hmmm let naija no enter into chaos due this election
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Bakeroy: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
I dreamt about this too,

I dreamt that it was like 50 - 50 and no clear winner, and there was no agreement.

My second dream on the 16th of February, 2019 shows that there will be fighting, and there will be military intervention.

We should keep praying for Nigeria.
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Look again...
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
modath:

No comment.... smiley
gringrin Confusion everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by helinues: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
He don shack palmy..his eyes no dey clear again
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Actually Prophet Muhammad Pbuh Was The Last Prophet In Islam, So No Need To See Anything Sir

1 Like

Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by Toosure70: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: I Can’t See The Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Election – Popular Islamic Cleric by iamawara(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hungry mallam

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Vs Abuja Stadium, Which One Command More Respect For MKO Abiola / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Mother Is Dead (video) / All The People Making Donations To Government Are Hypocrite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.