Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries (44556 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Venici: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Let me give you some secrets now even though head slamming personnels all over Nigeria won't like my comment.

Nasarawa state is a state populated by 80% Christians. But every time, the least they can get is deputy governor. That state has been ruled by Muslims from time immemorial. And you tell me religion is not important in Politics? What about Kaduna? Where Christians are 55% against Muslim 45%? Yet.... No Christian Governor. My people, do you know that the only Christian Governor that ever came up in Kaduna died in an helicopter crash? Some months after inauguration? You think there are no feelers the bird was compromised before it took off?

Exact same thing is playing out in Osun and Yorubaland. There is an organised and systematic jihadization going on in the West. But if I tell my Yoruba Christian brothers, they will say "Religion does not matter in Yorubaland". But look well, something terrible is happening.

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone.

People like you are some of the problems with this country. I don't understand how you derive joy in tribalising everything. If ethnicity does not work for you, you'll resort to religious sentiments. Oyinlola was a governor for over five years, Bisi Akande was too, but you forgot both of these people were christians. In your parlance, I'm a Yoruba Christian and sympathetic to Adeleke and PDP's cause but won't ever stoop so low to drawing up religious or tribal sentiments. You guys really need to stop this, it won't take us anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Witnes: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2018
D dancing senator, be preparing to learn new dancing styles to court when u lost
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by maximunimpact(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Let me give you some secrets now even though head slamming personnels all over Nigeria won't like my comment.

Nasarawa state is a state populated by 80% Christians. But every time, the least they can get is deputy governor. That state has been ruled by Muslims from time immemorial. And you tell me religion is not important in Politics? What about Kaduna? Where Christians are 55% against Muslim 45%? Yet.... No Christian Governor. My people, do you know that the only Christian Governor that ever came up in Kaduna died in an helicopter crash? Some months after inauguration? You think there are no feelers the bird was compromised before it took off?

Exact same thing is playing out in Osun and Yorubaland. There is an organised and systematic jihadization going on in the West. But if I tell my Yoruba Christian brothers, they will say "Religion does not matter in Yorubaland". But look well, something terrible is happening.

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone. I say this with all seriousness. Igbo girls, stop spreading your legs for Yoruba men. Stop breeding outside our tribe. We have good looking Igbo men to marry from.

In conclusion, Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the Yoruba nation. They are too uncivilized for my liking. Very rough and violent. Yoruba Christians are the best. I mean what am about to say. Whatever you do, try not to do business with a Yoruba Muslim. Over here in London, they can be violent at the slightest provocation. Yoruba Christians are manageable even though they still have oduduwa treachery and backstabbing nature encoded in their DNA. Signs to look out for to detect a violent Yoruba Muslim from afar? The Forehead and Beards. The picture below best illustrates it.

God bless Igboland
God bless Yoruba Christians
Thunder Destroy Buhari and APC insha Alla Amin
Thunder Scatter Aisha Buhari Masha Alla Amin
May the Supporters of APC never know peace Amin
Biafra will rise again... Amen.

Do not rub Christianity in the mud for worldly power, Jesus rejected political power, the apostles rejected it and so will all those who are "Christlike" reject it. Jesus is our reigning king and He has been seating on the right hand side of God waiting for the appointed time to rule in the entire earth with the rode of iron. Anyone playing world politics and still claiming to be a christian is an apostate.

Jesus’ neutrality regarding the politics of this world was well-grounded in Scriptural principles. Consider just two.

“Man has dominated man to his injury.” (Ecclesiastes 8:9) That is how the Bible sums up the history of human rule. Remember, Jesus existed as a spirit in heaven long before he came to earth as a man. (John 17:5) He thus knew that man, however well-meaning, lacks the ability to care properly for the needs of billions of people; nor was he created by God to do so. (Jeremiah 10:23) Jesus knew that the solution to mankind’s problems lay elsewhere​—not in human governments.

“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) Do you find that statement startling? Many do. They think of sincere people who get involved in government because they want to make the world a better, safer place. Try as they might, though, even the most sincere rulers cannot overcome the influence of the one whom Jesus called “the ruler of this world.” (John 12:31; 14:30) That is why Jesus said to one worldly politician: “My kingdom is no part of this world.” (John 18:36) Jesus was the prospective King of God’s heavenly government. Had Jesus mixed in politics, he would have sacrificed his loyalty to his Father’s government.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by rashmond2007(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone. I say this with all seriousness. Igbo girls, stop spreading your legs for Yoruba men. Stop breeding outside our tribe. We have good looking Igbo men to marry from.

In conclusion, Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the Yoruba nation. They are too uncivilized for my liking. Very rough and violent. Yoruba Christians are the best. I mean what am about to say. Whatever you do, try not to do business with a Yoruba Muslim. Over here in London, they can be violent at the slightest provocation. Yoruba Christians are manageable even though they still have oduduwa treachery and backstabbing nature encoded in their DNA. Signs to look out for to detect a violent Yoruba Muslim from afar? The Forehead and Beards. The picture below best illustrates it.

God bless Igboland

Get your facts right before typing trash.
so according to your delusional reasoning , bisi akande and olagunsoye oyinlola are Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by IslamicRebel: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2018
aquar:
I think those flat heand are our major problem in this country.

Foolish Yoruba cowardly muslim.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by winnerz: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

Thank God u are not from Osun and not even a Yoruba. Having said that, I will advice u not to use Panadol on another man's headache.

Again, to deflate your argument, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Christian, PDP, spent 7 years plus as governor.

Finally I am based in Odun, a PVC carrying resident, and I am toeing the part of my great leader, Bola Tinubu.

I am dead sure u don't have such a leader in ur region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by IslamicRebel: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Venici:

People like you are some of the problems with this country. I don't understand how you derive joy in tribalising everything. If ethnicity does not work for you, you'll resort to religious sentiments. Oyinlola was a governor for over five years, Bisi Akande was too, but you forgot both of these people were christians. In your parlance, I'm a Yoruba Christian and sympathetic to Adeleke and PDP's cause but won't ever stoop so low to drawing up religious or tribal sentiments. You guys really need to stop this, it won't take us anywhere.

Rubbish. Igbo hater.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by afrikanns: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

Guys, this guy deserves no response, I just found out whom he was, handicaply intelligent, intellectually decapacitated, demetially unstable and hustler, he lives around my street in London. I can show you his picture, if you guys don't mind. he his an slowpoke.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Venici: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2018
IslamicRebel:

Rubbish. Igbo hater.
You're getting it all wrong bro. If there is a tribe of people I loved the most in this country, it is the Igbos. More than I do for most of the other tribes.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by olajizz01(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
You must be very stupid,why crying more than the bereaved from your erosion ravage hell,guess Oyinlola and his deputy were Muslims,useless people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by CaptainFM1: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2018
If only Fayose had presented a charismatic and "dancing-man" like Adeleke, PDP wouldn't have lost.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by xpensivNas(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
am sure don't know d governors wev had before in osun..... Is Oyinlola a Muslim

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by hamzyluv(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

Nobody will argue with you ... Because ur name said it all......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by deebsman1(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2018
If them born you well, disclose your identity. All the write-ups wey u put down r nothing but rubbish full of hatred for Islam and intolerance for other people's way of life. Make I just tell you one, was Oyinlola a Muslim?

RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

3 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by justparamount(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=RebelChip post=69595968]If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

God bless Igboland
[/quote

na mumuism dey worry u
igbo girls not marrying der kins does that not also mean Ur men r not good for marriage?

with a majority Muslim population who do u expect to dominate their politics?

has any Muslim become a governor in ondo n ekiti?

igbos n der shallow thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Azam101: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
Write up from a drunkard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by jaid23: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Mr Man, it disheartens me to see how u just portrayed your stupidity with these empty jargons about the Yoruba Muslims.

Learn to be productive with ur life to look beyond RELIGION in NATION BUILDING. Okay.

Bye for now. tongue

RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Anslemchiboy(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2018
wink[color=#006600][/color][quote author=RebelChip post=69595968]If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

God bless Igboland
[/quote
What is your problem Mister man with all the dis nonsense trash u are saying, you are part of the problems of this country honestly .your parent sent you to school to acquire knowledge but instead u wasted there money to become useless, senseless, fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by stoic6ix: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=taiwolomo1 post=69596164][/quote]
Most times you'll just want to pass time reading comments but idiots and enemy of the state like this one must force out a reaction from you. Apart from the wrong infos you vomited, why are you inciting people against each other? Why must it be either a Christian or Muslim, why can't it be either a technocrat or a democrat? you're the ones calling for a better country, now is this the difference you desire? See ehn, for all the nonsense you just vomited.. I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
You kinda spoke the truth nothing but the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by K0y3: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

Is olagunsoye oyinlola a Muslim? He was a gov of the state, in fact the immediate past gov. Now back to your point, crying foul where there is none. Ondo and ekiti states never had a Muslim gov, no Muslim is complaining. So it is true that the south west don't play politics of religion cause if that wasn't the case, Muslims would have been whining just like u are now, even though your case isn't true. The only states in Southwest not to have been represented by both religion are ondo and ekiti with muslims at the receiving end. Now this is a FACT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by jibs4lv(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2018
Job made easy in fact, very easy for APC.

if you know, you know !
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by ifko: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Minjim:

Osun is presently witnessing unpresidented change in infrastructural and educational development, you want them to lose all that and go back to the quagmire of Oyinlola's pdp era?

If you're from Osun or you're a frequent visitor to Osun, you won't need and persuasion to vote Apc
Infrastructure and death abii by your tyrant Aregbe. May the nemesis and suffering that befell civil servants that Aregbe has sent to untimely grave befall you.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by mujibson(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
seun,lalasticlala, mynd44.. wont u guys find sth to do with this guy that has broken all nairaland rules?
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by kaymart: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

pls limit ur toxic advice to only the SE where you came from.
Ambode is the governor of the best state in SW and Nigeria. He is a Christian. So, is the governor of Ekiti and Ondo.
So, just stop ur taunts. Don't try dividing us along religious line

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by jibs4lv(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Since Biafra really want the propagation of hates for themselves , we the good nigerians will help you all to achieve it.When we say iPob/ Biafra are nuisance and criminal, they 'll start crying. What I know is that , every reasonable Nigerians should try as much as possible to avoid those people (Biafra) they have nothing but hate , their criminality is second to none in the world, they possessed every dubious attitudes in world . please for you and your family's safty , avoid them anywhere because even they themselves do avoids each other since leopard know leopard and everything within.
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by abdulbnyusuf(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

You must be very stupid for typing this rubbish, all the hate speeches you wrote doesn't concern me. but let me educate you small.

Muslims are more than 70% in Kaduna as Kaduna Zone 1(North) belongs to Hausa-Fulani muslims, almost entirely Kaduna zone 2(Central) are Muslims, Kaduna zone 3(South) are dominantly Christians, many tribes. Tell them you get this information from Kaduna born Fulani Muslim.

For Nasarawa state. Muslims are the majority there, don't actually know how the percentage looks like. But the thing is that the tribe with highest population in Nasarawa are mostly Christian, while the other minorities are mostly Muslims which sum up to higher population than the Christian tribe. Each time election come the Christian tribe organized themselves to vote for Christian candidate while the minorities Muslim tribes did same to the Muslim candidate, the result of the election always said it all.

And that's how Muslims will continue ruling Nasarawa state until this religion based mindset is dump. For Kaduna, Christians not having the audacity to run for Governorship election is enough proof that Islam is the major religion in Kaduna

Please stop wasting your energy, resources and time to type nonsense.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=Entvibez post=69595015][/quote]
Op since drunk
Wetin consign ondo here?
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by baxmaich(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2018
is that suppose to be the new dancing governor?
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2018
[s]
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
[/s]
Shut up and take your frustration to your state.

All osu alusi state's governors have nothing to show for good performance.
BTW, nothing like Yoruba Muslim because Yorubas are not hateful and divided like the OSU alusi oru ume people
Ps
I have wiped off your stupìdity from the thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Adebash01(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
This one is surely an idiot, you don't even make a point at all you just waste your strength to type all this rubbish here, IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate / Biodun Okeowo Steps Out In Hot Outfit (Photos) / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.