Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries (44574 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Gliding(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Let me give you some secrets now even though head slamming personnels all over Nigeria won't like my comment.

Nasarawa state is a state populated by 80% Christians. But every time, the least they can get is deputy governor. That state has been ruled by Muslims from time immemorial. And you tell me religion is not important in Politics? What about Kaduna? Where Christians are 55% against Muslim 45%? Yet.... No Christian Governor. My people, do you know that the only Christian Governor that ever came up in Kaduna died in an helicopter crash? Some months after inauguration? You think there are no feelers the bird was compromised before it took off?

Exact same thing is playing out in Osun and Yorubaland. There is an organised and systematic jihadization going on in the West. But if I tell my Yoruba Christian brothers, they will say "Religion does not matter in Yorubaland". But look well, something terrible is happening.

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone. I say this with all seriousness. Igbo girls, stop spreading your legs for Yoruba men. Stop breeding outside our tribe. We have good looking Igbo men to marry from.

In conclusion, Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the Yoruba nation. They are too uncivilized for my liking. Very rough and violent. Yoruba Christians are the best. I mean what am about to say. Whatever you do, try not to do business with a Yoruba Muslim. Over here in London, they can be violent at the slightest provocation. Yoruba Christians are manageable even though they still have oduduwa treachery and backstabbing nature encoded in their DNA. Signs to look out for to detect a violent Yoruba Muslim from afar? The Forehead and Beards. The picture below best illustrates it.

God bless Igboland
God bless Yoruba Christians
Thunder Destroy Buhari and APC insha Alla Amin
Thunder Scatter Aisha Buhari Masha Alla Amin
May the Supporters of APC never know peace Amin
Biafra will rise again... Amen.

Is Oyinlola a Muslim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Dinho20(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2018
AM A CORE IGBO GUY, I RATHER VOTE BUHARI ANY DAY ANY TIME THAN TO VOTE ANY YORUBA CANDIDATE, BECAUSE I HATE . . . . . .PEOPLE WITH PASSION.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by 9gerian: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2018
We are aware. Thank you!!!

Dinho20:
AM A CORE IGBO GUY, I RATHER VOTE BUHARI ANY DAY ANY TIME THAN TO VOTE ANY YORUBA CANDIDATE, BECAUSE I HATE . . . . . .PEOPLE WITH PASSION.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Ahmed0336(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Bro, that was a total dulusion from that dude, I hate to argue but because I'm from Nasarawa I have to quote him.
I'm also from Nasarawa And Lafia to be precise that's why I find what he posted funny.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by jordyspices: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Metuh:

What do you even know?

Common get away from here osiso
you wey sabi teach me na ur the biggest fool I av seen dis year common Bleep out from my mention
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by jordyspices: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Buhari2019:
Lazy Youths. Read about George Bush family. Lazy Youths. Read about George Bush family.
see u na serious youth stop comparing naija to usa nd stop comparing the bush family to d adeleke cos we all knw d difference is clear
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Dollabiz: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Oh
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by abumoney(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:
If I were the Yorubas in Osun, I will make sure APC looses this election. Same with PDP if Adeleke is a Muslim. My reason is that enough is enough. How can Yoruba Muslims be ruling this state from the time it was created?

Please Yoruba Christians, forget all these crap they tell you that in Yoruba land that religion does not matter. Thats a lie from the pit of hell. Just ask yourself, does it mean there are no Oodua sons who are Christians that can develop Osun?

Let me give you some secrets now even though head slamming personnels all over Nigeria won't like my comment.

Nasarawa state is a state populated by 80% Christians. But every time, the least they can get is deputy governor. That state has been ruled by Muslims from time immemorial. And you tell me religion is not important in Politics? What about Kaduna? Where Christians are 55% against Muslim 45%? Yet.... No Christian Governor. My people, do you know that the only Christian Governor that ever came up in Kaduna died in an helicopter crash? Some months after inauguration? You think there are no feelers the bird was compromised before it took off?

Exact same thing is playing out in Osun and Yorubaland. There is an organised and systematic jihadization going on in the West. But if I tell my Yoruba Christian brothers, they will say "Religion does not matter in Yorubaland". But look well, something terrible is happening.

By the way, I don't know why the Adeleke family who are mostly Muslims are always running to the East to marry Igbo women. Why can't you people marry from your tribe? Is it a pointer that Yoruba women are not marriageable? Nobody should give me that crap of National unity. Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Igbos are predominantly Christians and will always remain so. Light and Darkness can never mix. Davido is madly in love with an Igbo Christian Chioma, his grandmother is a strong Christian Igbo women, Same with so many other Igbo women married to that family in Ede. Please Adeleke family, leave Igbo women alone. I say this with all seriousness. Igbo girls, stop spreading your legs for Yoruba men. Stop breeding outside our tribe. We have good looking Igbo men to marry from.

In conclusion, Yoruba Muslims are the problem of the Yoruba nation. They are too uncivilized for my liking. Very rough and violent. Yoruba Christians are the best. I mean what am about to say. Whatever you do, try not to do business with a Yoruba Muslim. Over here in London, they can be violent at the slightest provocation. Yoruba Christians are manageable even though they still have oduduwa treachery and backstabbing nature encoded in their DNA. Signs to look out for to detect a violent Yoruba Muslim from afar? The Forehead and Beards. The picture below best illustrates it.

God bless Igboland
You forgot to add (copied).
All these intellectual thieves have started again
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by hollyray2016: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2018
rashmond2007:

Get your facts right before typing trash.
so according to your delusional reasoning , bisi akande and olagunsoye oyinlola are Muslim.

Akande is a Muslim While Oyinlola is a Christian
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Metuh: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2018
jordyspices:
you wey sabi teach me na ur the biggest fool I av seen dis year common Bleep out from my mention
Your tenses are even wack.

Go back to school small boy
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
Very hilarious 45% Muslims in Kaduna 20% in Nasarawa LWKMD
and the Christian governor was killed by fellow Christians(jonathan and former chief of army staff Lt gen Ihejirika) thought their target was Gen Andrew Azazi who said pdp is boko haram and threatened to expose them. So he was eliminated along with governor Yakowa
Stop shitting around on social media
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Ategberoson(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

your stupidity disgust me. see this failure who couldn't win Biafra war twice is here advising Yorubas against governance

I'm a Christian, a winners to be precise. but you Igbo Christians are the foolish sets of people with your intolerance. what you said now, is that what bible teach u?

this is the same Yoruba that allow a non Yoruba attain a political post in their land but they should stop fellow kinsmen from ruling because of religion chauvinism you people ve plugged yourself on

you people are the foolish sets of people in all planets

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Funkybabee(f): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Pdp may partially lost this already but with money they can still go!!!! Davido father money dey for ground jare
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
inoki247:
this country is meant for one set of people iz diz how d oyinbo programmed the country to work..

Until son of no man rule this country will not know peace politicallly
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by koboko69: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland

Mynd44 is this allowed now? This should be deleted and the poster banned. This is pure hate.
How it managed to remain for so long, i dont know.
Lalasticlala take note
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Tundeobama(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
IslamicRebel:
Is Davido a muslim or Christian? Is his uncle a muslim?
davido father mother late and all children are Christian.Adeleke family the Muslim men among them are into politics Christians among them are into other business.All this Muslim men among Adeleke thier wife and children are all Christian.most yoruba gov you see that are Muslim thier wife and children most times are Christian.lemme tell you why Christian hardly vote here so they use islam to aquire vote.yoruba Christian vote for credible candidate we dont take religious side.
op note yoruba Christian and Muslim are one religion is a way we communicate with God.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69595042:
Congrats to Davido's uncle.
Congrats to The Dancing Senator.
Let's meet @ the polls.
May the best candidate win.

This id*ot has started again with his hypocritical stance. Nlers pls take note. Right now for this f*ol, it is may the best candidate win after the election he would become a full blown APC zombie.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Tundeobama(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dinho20:
na that hate go kill you and any of your generation sharing this tot too we will continue to grow so get ready. to see more of our breakthrough enemies.
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Alexis11: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

na that hate go kill you and any of your generation sharing this tot too we will continue to grow so get ready. to see more of our breakthrough enemies.

Guy don't let what that guy said get into your skin.... The real people the Igbos are fighting are the Yorubas because they feel like we are already more influential than them in the political setting of Southern Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole. As a person that has lived among the Igbos, I can confidently tell you that he said the mind of the majority of his people.

And to shock you more, Igbos hate Yoruba Christians same way they hate the Muslims. I'm a Christian that understand their language so I know what I'm saying.
cool
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by senatordave1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
RebelChip:

God bless Igboland
This is clearly an ultra islamophobe.anyway,nasarawa is 50 percern christians,50 percent muslims.i think muslims are slightly more thats why they always dominate the governorship and other political posts.kaduna state is clearly 45 percent christians,55 percent muslims.southern kaduna with 8 lga is christian dominated along with 3 lgas in the central zone.the remaining four lgas in the central are muslim dominated plus the i lgas in kaduna north.moreover,muslim domination of the governorship post should tell you this.
In osun,its 50 50.oyinlola is a christian.i dont think the osun people care about the faith of their rulers,itz irrelevant in the scheme of competency.the yorubas are the most religious friendly and tolerant tribe in nigeria.oyetola will win anyway
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by Danavast(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Osun nt ondo
Re: Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries by jordyspices: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Metuh:

Your tenses are even wack.

Go back to school small boy
hahahahahaha I av seen u dat drop punch line capital letter A no even dey ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.