Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (60699 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Diso60090(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

She doesn't have anything to say apart from sex and pussay... because that's all she's got.

I dey go church abeg!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Which church
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Newpride(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
That’s what u get when u date a goat in human skin.
No home training and no moral whatsoever.
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Metuh: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
1zynnvn:
All these twitter lies . I yam tayad I yam tayad I yam tayad. You with bustarymes tattoos everywhere is it fnck that your mum doesn't know you are fncking . what kind of lie is this . haba . don't you have human conscience, why are you like this

Even with video evidence?

Receive sense
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by innocential3032(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
otikpari
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by oliidell(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dodge the bullet bruv. U copy?
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
tell her the taste nah!

mtchew Twitter stories...
Bru ah ah ah ah. Abeg no spoil dis guy business na. Hustle ur own.
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Twitter n their weird lies
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by WhiskeyTangoFox: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Orla234:
She done played herself with her foul tongue.

Tega's momma: so this is the kind of girl you roll with

Tega: mom I'm sorry, didn't know she could be this bitchy and savage.

Tega's momma: shocked shocked shocked

Young people with hot body. Na wa.

Great sense of humour. Love it wink
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69596573:
Lol cheesy.
E don be for you....

.........and that is the end of Solomon Grundy!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

quality man

you made my morning

can't stop laughing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Alva2018: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Is this supposed to be news
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by kapelvej: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

She doesn't have anything to say apart from sex and pussay... because that's all she's got.

I dey go church abeg!
pray for us

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Uvuru: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
After the death of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffered violence and only the violent taketh by force.
BloggersNG:
He just wanted to be a playful boyfriend, but it went horribly wrong, lol.. So the Warri guy Oghenetega was with his mom inside the car, when he's girlfriend facetimed him, She saw his mom, asked him and he told her she was his girl, and the reply she gave him is messy and Its Hilarious.

see below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-tries-to-lie-to-his-girlfriend.html

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Dreyl(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is not a wife material
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by pinkygurl(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I dey go church abeg!

permit mi to add; sex and pussay and rove

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
The last sentence makes zero sense. Ask "her" how... Wtf she means by that?
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
O God! I can stop Laughing.
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Amigo101(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Takeproft:
The last sentence makes zero sense. Ask "her" how... Wtf she means by that?

Trust me... It makes perfect sense.
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Great sense of humour. Love it wink

TangoHotelAlphaNovemberKiloSierra

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Amigo101:

Trust me... It makes perfect sense.
kindly school me on wtf she means by that. I'm lost
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Bigdeeee: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
A girlfriend that doesn’t know what your mom looks like, is that one a girlfriend? Mtchewwwundecided!!! Probably another random slut he picked up on the street somewhere.
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by WhiskeyTangoFox: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Orla234:

TangoHotelAlphaNovemberKiloSierra

cheesy cheesy

UniformRomeo WhiskeyEchoLimaCharleyOscarMikeEcho.

India LimaIndiaKiloEcho Umbrella. kiss
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by thedondada(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
dominique:
I didn't know Nigerians use Facetime, seems Skype and whatsapp video calls is more popular sha.

As soon as I saw face time I knew the blogger was lying.

Take a look at the pic. The guys name is Paul and he's now a warri guy.

The entire convo is absurd for a Nigerian guy with his mum driving.

Bloggers.

Though it's most likely a foreign kid it happened to. If at all
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by missjane: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Takeproft:
kindly school me on wtf she means by that. I'm lost

It means since the guy must have kissed the supposed new girl in d car with him (his mom) with the same mouth he uses to give the one on the phone MouthAction, the one in d car should tell her what the taste of her ....is like..
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by MissRaine69(f): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
There is no way this is a Nigerian mother ...
That boy is still alive ......
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by uuzba(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
oyb:
Bloggers lying everyday. And team Seun promoting them

I mean, we have to look through all this BULL.
Well this is what attracts the amebo community who must browse this site and pay for the advertising.
It is the Advert money that seun is chopping.
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
missjane:

It means since the guy must have kissed the supposed new girl in d car with him (his mom) with the same mouth he uses to give the one on the phone MouthAction, the one in d car should tell her what the taste of her ....is like..
OK thanks. But is this is popular expression or you gave your own interpretation?
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by CAPSLOCKED: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

She doesn't have anything meaningful to say apart from sex and pussay... because that's all she's got.

I dey go church abeg!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

SHE DON CAST BIG TIME!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.