Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna (682 Views)

Dying For Her Lies - A Flash Fiction / Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Prologue

We started out as kid-friends. I could remember her face peering through our window from outside, her searching eyes roving in throughout. She would wait while I slid my little legs into my slippers, and dash out of the house through the back door, long before mother could yell.
I had always broken the rule. Ten thousand times, mother would hold onto my left ear, wrangling it with no mercy in her eyes, reminding me how she had often warned me about leaving the house that very early. She would often mention, "Morning! Morning! Morning is never a pleasure moment. You work in the morning, rest during the day and sleep at night".
Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2018
CHAPTER ONE

Jane had often been my temptation, right from childhood till now. This time, she was twenty-two and I was twenty-three. Yet, she still got me into trouble. By the time we were in our teens, our ideologies had become different. She became a total sanguine while I turned colder and spiritless. She mingled with wilder friends, visited club houses and even smoked Cigarettes. Her lifestyle, at the time, worried me a lot because deep into my consciousness, I knew she was my soulmate. And I had wanted nothing to ruin such a great plan.
Her wild mannerisms never got in between us. Those ways never changed the way I looked at her. I loved her deeper and she respected me even more. I could still recall memories that deepened our non-ever breaking bond. There was a sudden night, in one of her those wild teen years, she had banged at my door at one.o.clock in the morning. I had opened my door, and had found her heavily drunk, blood trickling in between her thighs. I was quite shocked to find her sprawling beside my door. In my utmost amazement, I bent over her, tilted her head and found her bright eyes fading in breathless seconds of restiveness. My heart trembled at the sight of a vibrant sweet youth in a relapse. I could not contain my tears as I rushed back inside my room to grab my cell phone
Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Guys please don't just read I need your comments so as to know if am on track. Thanks in advance.
Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Ann2012(f): 5:31am On Jul 23, 2018
You're on track, more updates pls
Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Ann2012:
You're on track, more updates pls

Thanks
Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Continued

"DR.Greg. I need your help now!", I said in between heaving breaths.
" Leon!"
"It is quite urgent. Help me now!"
"Where are you?"
"My house. Come and save me please!" I hung up, rushed outside again where Ena still lay. I grabbed her and carried her inside my house. Immediately I had locked both of us inside, that possibilities of what might had happened to her infested my imaginations. My head was filled with every possible ugly persons, locations and circumstances that might had led to such ominous sight. Ena often courted dangers for us.
As I neared to squat before her unconscious body, I heard the rev of Greg's Lexus. Soon I yanked the door open and found the impressive slender, suited and fresh fleshy DR. Greg standing by the door, his eyes filled with passion for his urgent business. I never wasted a second to usher him in.
Again, we were back into my room...
Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2018
His furtive gaze at me and I was starring at Ena. Our family doctor had done his job perfectly because Ena was awoke. And the doctor had made her to rest her head on the pillow placed between her and the wall beside the bed. Her face was dull and her mouth dry. She shared solemn gazebesides with me while I bathed in regretful thoughts, wishing she could be less troubling. Tears streaking down her cheeks splintered my broken spirit.
"I am sorry", she said between spasm of pausig breathes . Where would I had begun to ask her questions at the time, I could hardly tell. So, I just turned my sight to our doctor, then mumbled " is she alright?"
"She needs to go to test", immediately Greg said that, she bowed her head and sobbed uncontrollably. I was quite confused. Then the sight of the blood trickling down her thighs surfaced in my imagination, explaining away everything that had happened to my soulmate. Who could have had raped Ena? My eyes drew dagger and my spirit ready to battle for the lost of a half part of me. Slowly, I came closer to her, lifted her face to meet my furious gazes, " what happened? " With our gazes held, she could not hide anything for me because in our gazes meet was hidden the unclothedness of our beings. "Let Doctor Greg leave us alone", her stubborn self emerged.
Doctor Greg began to leave instantly. She revealed the painful secret to me after Dr. Greg had left us. Yes there had been a dance competition in Blue House,her favourite clubhouse. Yes she had been the best dancer, I knew her pretty well in that aspect. Ena entertained me a lot with her dancesteps. Her body was stream, flowing softly, sweetly and seamlessly to any beat her ears ever picked. So yes, she must have had been the best dancer in the competition

1 Like

Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Ann2012(f): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is Jane same as Ena, because I'm kinda confused

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Yes, you'd get to know more in my next update. That means you are a keen reader. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, her troubles never separated us rather they drew us closer. In the midst of her misfortunes, our love was strengthened. Yet, she remained my doom. After the tequila accident, it seemed Ena became calmer, withdrawn and wiser. We kept the whole issue as secrets…. Some of the things we shared in the dark.
Sex was another of those things we shared in our calm nights. I could vividly remember how we fared in such moments; in those boundless sea of “breaking spirits” she would cling to me as if it were in me she found the meaning of life. Our breaths would rub on each other, rising from the depth of our stomachs and reaching the skies. Such moments never escaped a night. And those moments never rose out of mechanical calculations, they were spontaneous. They were mountainous feelings intruding in our endless conversations at night. Such was one of the experiences we shared.
Ena never knew her parents, and so, was raised by a single grandmother. During those our early childhood days; we would crowd the house, roll in the sand, cook with sand and bathe with sand. In fact, Ena’s grandmother’s house was our play house. I would play little and run close to Ena’s grandmother’s side. She had often sat at their corridor, breaking melons out of their pods and I would, often, intently watch how she did it. The sounds of the pod breaking appeal to me greatly; I found great art in the work. Her face broke into a peaceful smile each time she saw me around. The next thing that fascinated me about Ena’s grandmother was her beautiful tales; I never got tired of her stories. She often began with, “when hens were called chicken… when men were toddlers”, and she often kept me listening till night drew its shawl across the sky. Ena’s grandmother was the greatest of tale tellers. Ena was an orphan. Her mother died instantly she was given birth to. Ena was a child brought forth out of wedlock.
Ena continued to court dangers for me despite the strength of love that I had for her.

1 Like

Re: Dying For Death By Collins Ogbonna by Mczigx(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Chapter 2
Ena looked me in the eyes and admitted she had cheated on me ten times. Normally, like every lover, my jealousy was enormous but like I often repeated, she had me caged from within. I was incapable of bearing her grudges for too long and for the first time in our relationship I blamed myself for loving her that much. She was my death. She was my life. My destiny seemed to be wrested on her hands. Then I began to wonder if any one could love as such.
It was drizzling, and I was looking through the rovers. I was deeply in contemplation of the beauty of getting intimate with a loved one in such soft showers of water.And as I stared into the rain, her soft palm touched my shoulder slightly. I was used to her touch to the extent that i could recognize her by a brush of her palm on my shirt. Slowly she put her arms round my waist and embedded her head on my back. It was then that the experiment of making love in the rain waxed stronger.....the idea crazily forming into an act in my head. It was still then that she whispered gently into my ears, "baby I want to tell you something." It was still then that a smile slid through my lips; I thought she wanted me in the bedroom. I was very ready for the expected words....the codes she used to draw me into her bosom, the feathers of those light whispers that usually sent my bowel hot and hungry. "You want to make love in this drizzling rain", she kept quiet, her head still calm on my back. Her head calmly on my back was like getting drowned in a bath tub of ice cubes, during the hot weather. Slowly she broke the silence with, " Baby it's serious ", yes her tone was serious this time, the air felt a bit tensed and I swung slowly and had her face me. I searched into her eyes and found that those seductive eye bulbs were giddy with fears and uncertainty. She had a news for me. " Let's go inside first", then I knew I was in for one of her many troubles again. Gently, we held each other and strode into the dining too.
Dining room had often been a place where we talked our hearts out.

(1) (Reply)

Dinner For Two FINALE(18+) / Please Recommend Any Interesting And Completed Story On This Platform. / The Casket Of Boo-Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.