Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (56620 Views)

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by IMASTEX: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
4 down others to follow. I have never and will never see SARS or whatever they called as policemen. I see them as the legalized arm of robb...
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by DaV8King(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
And the IG said they are doing a good job.

They don't need scrapping or reform.

Okay o

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by don4real18(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
The crime rate of the police is increasing by day. The harsh economy isn't to blame but the greed of the so called security outfit
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
I hope the IGP is seeing or reading this.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by aycapri(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Animals in human skin.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by ipobarethieves: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
sad Amu Robas.Ugly bastards. Why dey nor use handcuff chain dem.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Jbleenk: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
High time we accepted capital punishment in this country. This guys will come out hardened and more daring and a liability to the country once they are done serving time in prisons. Instead they should just be executed

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by guiddoti: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
END SARS!
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by eddyslim(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
#EndSars, una no go hear
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by nathdim: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
Na wao.

Meanwhile....

My experience in a country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Shower, Dress-up, Get in the car, Drive to work.

My experience in another country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Put fuel inside the Generator, Put on the Generator, Pump Water, Shower, Put off the Pumping machine, Put off the Generator, Switch source to "NEPA", Check the car for water and engine oil level, Notify your neighbor to move his car, Open the gate, Drive out and park outside the gate, Wait for your neighbor to repark his car, Close the gate, Enter your car, Drive to work.

Moral of the Story : It is too late for Nigeria to be good.
its only getting worser be it rich or poor if you see an opportunity to get out FLEE these hell hole is only getting hotter
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
God be catching them one by one... check my signature and make the contact..
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by klax(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Just look at them, just take a look see how haggard they look. How can someone called these ones officers under police? Anyway bro good bye to you just go and cool off in jail, criminals.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
I hope the IG would not transfer this man that upheld their arrest.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
mhizenugu:
They should hang them immediately without trial.. good for nothings..
U wicked gan o!!!
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Born2Breed(f): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The Assistant Inspector General in charge of zone 2 command, AIG Adamu Ibrahim has upheld the recommendation of police disciplinary body that recommended dismissal of four policemen attached to Special Anti Robbery Squad Ikeja, Lagos (SARS).

PoliticsNGR gathered the four policemen who were dismissed and subsequently charged to court on offences of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful detention, Intimidation and threatening violence being the report of the Investigation carried out against them when one Mr. Chukwudi Godwin Odionye popularly referred to as 'Bishop' submitted a petition against the four on 2nd day of May 2018.

The petitioner in his petition stated that on the 4th of June 2017, he was in his house around Alagbado Lagos when the four armed men stormed his house to effect his arrest on the allegation of performing 'FAKE' miracles.

He stated that after his arrest, he was taken to one hotel at Agege where he was detained and threatened to be killed if he fails to cooperate. He explained further that on the following day 5th June 2017, he was taken to bank where he was made to transfer seven million Naira to one of the operative's account.

On the receipt of the petition, the AIG ordered Investigation into the case. On the strength of Investigation, it was revealed that no proper police procedure for Investigation was followed in Mr chukwudi's arrest and that the four SARS operatives actually abducted the man from his house and Unlawfully detained him in the hotel under the guard of the suspects for personal gain.

The policemen: Sgt Adeoye Adekunle, Sgt Adenira Adebowale, Sgt Agbi Lucky, Sgt Odighe HehosaWho were subsequently found guilty during the orderly room trial for professional misconduct, corrupt practices, and discreditable conduct were dismissed and consequently charged to court on criminal charges of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention, Stealing, Intimidation and threatening violence.

The Police Public Relations Officer of zone 2 command, CSP Dolapo Badmos while parading the suspects reiterated the AIG'S directive that the force will not tolerate any act of misconduct that undermines the value of International best practices of policing as she stated further that any police officer or men found guilty will not be spared.

https://politicsngr.com/police-arrest-4-sars-officers-kidnapping-extorting-n7-million-bishop-photo/

Waiting for what that silly yomi shogunle will say to defend these criminals. SARS are criminals.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
andyanders:
Sounds good if this is through. Most SARS officers has turned to be robbers than their official assignment. Good work IG

It is through bro...they are true victims now
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
In SUMMARY, especially for those who can’t and who couldn’t read through,
.......it means AFONJAS robbing BIAFRANS.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by osazeeblue01: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
One by one.

They should sentenced them to death.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by davillian(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
I would have suggested they naked them and execute them same way they do to kidnappers .
But let the law take its course .
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kidnapping attracts the death penalty. These SARS operatives should not only be dismissed from the Nigeria Police, they should be prosecuted and sent to prison or killed.

If you're a Police Officer, you should know that using your uniform and the trust that society rests on you as enforcer of our laws comes with a huge personal responsibility.

Engaging in criminality, either by extorting bribes or kidnapping law abiding citizens for ransom is atrocious and it wrecks fear and a life of misery on the citizenry. Such behavior by Police Officers MUST stop!

You joined the Police at your own free will, you should be satisfied with your salary. If your salary is not enough for you, please leave the Police Force and look for another job or start a business.

The citizens of Nigeria are not why you remain poor as a Police Officer. You cannot expect to get rich by extorting bribes, kidnapping, and terrorizing the poor in the country.

Serve honorably or leave the force and find another work.

6 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Abelson16: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
i know the first guy from the right side. nawaooooo
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Dupalmer: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
I am a student of UNN. I am afraid of giving more details of myself. On the 25 of June, 2018 Police Officers from SARS Area Command Nsukka, Enugu State invaded our lodge on a Monday morning, while we were still asleep,they came to our off campus lodge in search of two guys that lives in the same hostel with us, so when they came,they were up to 5 to 6 in number,with their guns they broke my door,and ordered my room mate and I to go outside we initially thought they were armed robbers because they weren't on uniform. They also invaded the room next to mine, the occupants there are also two,they told them to go outside, after which their superior asked us a question,saying
"who amongst you guys goes by the name Charles and Andre,the two guys bearing the name identified themselves,they tied them and took their properties,so their superior the one by name SUNDAY DUMBIRI now told us that we should come to their station the next day being Tuesday,we were four in number,my roommate and I and also my next door neighbor we are also my departmental guys they are two in number aside from my roommate and I.Then on Tuesday afternoon we all went to their station,it was around after three in the afternoon,on getting there we met one of them popularly known as BABYLON the second in command to DUMBIRI (08060705373) he said that we should write a statement,and after the statement he told us to call somebody that will come and bail us with 20,000 each ,when we questioned him with regards to why he said we should call someday to bail us,he ordered one of his boys to put us in a police cell and that was how we spent 2 days in Police Cell. It was a horrible experience especially when you know that you are very innocent. Pls share this until it gets to the appropriate quarters. The authorities need to do something about this wicked, malicious intimidation and extortion from the police. It was difficult for my parents to raise the money to bail me. My mother and sisters cried all through. They do this in connivance with a lawyer in the Area.

Many have experienced this but can't do anything. Share until these students get justice.

Imagine how these guys would have been living big in another man's sweat if the pastor hadn't cried out.

These criminals must be stopped.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by ipobarethieves: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
sad wink
Dreyl:
These guys are core criminals, I wonder why the government isn't doing anything about them. last month that's how three conered me and pointed gun at my face, they were threatening me and calling me a Yahoo boy, can you imagine? one told me he will gun me down and nothing will happen. I just have to cool my self down and settle them with 100k before my car was released if not I know they are animals and can do anything stupid and go Scott free, I love my life though.
grin
Dreyl:
These guys are core criminals, I wonder why the government isn't doing anything about them. last month that's how three conered me and pointed gun at my face, they were threatening me and calling me a Yahoo boy, can you imagine? one told me he will gun me down and nothing will happen. I just have to cool my self down and settle them with 100k before my car was released if not I know they are animals and can do anything stupid and go Scott free, I love my life though.
Dey collected 100k from u just like dat.U dnt knw ur way to GRA to report. Issorite
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by mumureloaded(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
NIGERIA. this one of the reason I won't support the call for state police in NIGERIA. can you imagine someone like those criminals over there in police of osun, ekiki even Ondo state what can barely pay salary of their civil servant owing police salary, they are under federal government and still indulged in messy deal, what would they do when under state government and worst of it when their salary are not duly paid or rather in osun when they are given half salary, they would only become LEGAL CRIMINAL although they are criminal before( extorting civilian), they would now rob banks, kidnap and bugle house.... you that.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by imran147(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yahoo Booiz money no Dey reach unah again...na to dey kidnapped remain now abi....they will rot in Jail
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
AFANJOS feeding fat on Igbo's since time immemoriable

2 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Jackbell17: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
SARS = Specially Armed Robbers Squad

2 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by idonhammer: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
SenorFax:
abeg no kill person with laugh bro
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Alva2018: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by guru90: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sars are the number one criminal force in Nigeria
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by kingshrd: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Official kidnap and ransome gang strikes again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.