Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) (85757 Views)

How to Import Dogs In Nigeria / Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
BestDude:
okay. I will import that breed into Nigeria when it is time and be the pioneer!

Alright, keep me in the loop

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2018
davillian:

They are smart and the learn fast .
The one we have knows everyone in the family and it can be walked by anyone without it pulling you up and Down.

It's not a pure breed ,do your research into it's lineage probably less than 20% pure

I was speaking on our breeds
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by lloydhassan(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2018
OP, dis ur biggest dogs wey u post... Na zero dem be.. Walahi

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
BestDude:
okay. I will import that breed into Nigeria when it is time and be the pioneer!

Which breed pls?
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by BestDude: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Which breed pls?
did you watch game of throne? If u did, u see those dogs used in that movie? That is the one.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2018
BestDude:
did you watch game of throne? If u did, u see those dogs used in that movie? That is the one.

Thought they were wolves?
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
Bizzyliss:
i bought mine 2015 for 350k from tox in jos

Your Caucasian is cool but next time don't bash someone else's dogs just to make your point.
You have male and female or just that male? How old is he now?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by dolipzle(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Sell your Amazon Card(270), BULK BITCOIN (370) ITunes,(260) STEAM AND VANILLA(240) Gift Cards DIRECT LOADER] https:///send?phone=2348060645122
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2018
BestDude:

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2018
BestDude:
They are called Siberian Husky or just Husky..

My Dream pet

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

It's not a pure breed ,do your research into it's lineage probably less than 20% pure

I was speaking on our breeds
That's him his ears ducked

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
davillian:

That's him his ears ducked

Definitely not pure breed , from the looks I would say less than 5% pure

His parents weren't even 20% pure

That isn't a Caucasian

What's left in your dog is the cau lines of cross breeding with other breeds have bred the casian out of.your dog

So your dog is a cau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
OP those are your biggest dogs in Nigeria? Then you are deceiving yourself. None of those dogs is even close to one of my dog Tyson by weight. Let the dog fur/hair no deceive you, shave their hair and they become GSD's in comparison. Measure dogs size by weight. Thank you.

shaygay jaguar
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Exwizard: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
God knows I love dogs die, but I had never had or have the chance to have one as pet....... To own an adorable dog you must be financially stable and buoyant..... I swear I will someday own a dog before I leave this world.... Mark my words doglanders

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by lloydhassan(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
elsse:
baby girl right there(sheiya)....please i need a mate for her tho...never had a male dog smooch her...ogun state mowe

What breed do you want to mate her with?
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
planing to own or keep a Large dog?
I have a 6weeks Pedigree Pitbull available.
Way bill service: Nope.
call or WhatsApp 08149848384

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

Your Caucasian is cool but next time don't bash someone else's dogs just to make your point.
You have male and female or just that male? How old is he now?
sold out wen it was 1yr plus
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bizzyliss:
sold out wen it was 1yr plus

woow!!!

1 Like

Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by logadims: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

woow!!!
yet to get Your contact .
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
logadims:
yet to get Your contact .
thought I replied via email, three people? or was that not you? I will scroll up and find your number send you sms or WhatsApp.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
johnnyn1:
planing to own or keep a Large dog?
I have a 6weeks Pedigree Pitbull available.
Way bill service: Nope.
call or WhatsApp 08149848384
I have kids, I am worried about keeping this breed. cheesy
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Azmodan:

Definitely not pure breed , from the looks I would say less than 5% pure

His parents weren't even 20% pure

That isn't a Caucasian

What's left in your dog is the cau lines of cross breeding with other breeds have bred the casian out of.your dog

So your dog is a cau

I've been here on nl for a long time and we know how people run their mouth . its 1% like you own anything
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
davillian:

I've been here on nl for a long time and we know how people run their mouth . its 1% like you own anything

Why so salty ?

That there is a mongrel fact!

I don't own mongrels I own pedigree rotts that will eat your mongrel in seconds

Next time get in touch with an honest professional breeder and don't buy dogs from iyana church ibadan

Fact!!!
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by logadims: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

thought I replied via email, three people? or was that not you? I will scroll up and find your number send you sms or WhatsApp.
This is my whatsapp Number: 09032273723.
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
I have kids, I am worried about keeping this breed. cheesy
if you don't train your pet Wild it can't be Wild..
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
johnnyn1:

if you don't train your pet Wild it can't be Wild..
I train them wild..you know.
only me and my family in the compound and the area is robbery prone mostly in the day when we are all out. The more reason I keep as many as I can I afford. You understand?
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:

I train them wild..you know.
only me and my family in the compound and the area is robbery prone mostly in the day when we are all out. The more reason I keep as many as I can I afford. You understand?

You should keep one too..
Pitbull can be very loyal and same time a beast..
it comes down to how You train them..
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
johnnyn1:

You should keep one too..
Pitbull can be very loyal and same time a beast..
it comes down to how You train them..
You are right. You have the parents picture?
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
You are right. You have the parents picture?
Yes I do
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
OP those are your biggest dogs in Nigeria? Then you are deceiving yourself. None of those dogs is even close to one of my dog Tyson by weight. Let the dog fur/hair no deceive you, shave their hair and they become GSD's in comparison. Measure dogs size by weight. Thank you.

Gbagbe! Forget! Your kuru-ki dog no big pass Naomi, my Caucasian breed.
Gbo'se e wo! Check it out!
Re: Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) by frowland(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dindondin:

Gbagbe! Forget! Your kuru-ki dog no big pass Naomi, my Caucasian breed.
Gbo'se e wo! Check it out!

Lets see bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / What Is The Name Of This Bird?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.