Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Money Rituals Actually Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Money Rituals Actually Work (722 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Money Rituals Actually Work by derrydinny: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
this afternoon, I saw a thread by hardmirror where he was asking for evidence on money rituals, true there isn't an evidence because no one is bold enough to show it. there is a particular guy on facebook that shows photos of his shrine(I don't know if it's true) but from the guys page, it can be deduced that he is very rich. to the main talk though, money ritual as depicted in movies is different from what happens in real life, that is why yoruba herbalists call it aajo(pity) which means that you get unmerited favours. this works for yahoo boys, they still chat with clients even after making some sacrifices, this is because money won't land in your wardrobe or under the bed. it works in business because it attracts customers even when your product is wack and you find it easy to sell or convince a customer. no jazz can work without the person doing it not taking a step for example, if you try to sell a car to someone after some incisions on your tongue, you still have to tell and convince the buyer though it will be easier than normal. about killing people, money ritual has advanced and people just need to have sex, give food/drink to someone or put a charm under the bed and the jobs done but there are times that herbalists recommend eating a human to make it big but most times, it is usually to heal a sick person or make someone who has a very poor Destiny also some pastors use it to attract members to their church.
human parts are not cheap, suspects just claim it is to avoid more complications.
recently, there have been events that show that some unreal things are happening like in ilorin, maggot was coming out from a girls vagina

if it is also fake, ask yourself why only yahoo boys that do rituals are the ones that always hit it big and buy fancy cars?

ps: don't say ritual is fake in front a cruel babalawo to avoid being used

2 Likes

Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by Mutemenot(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Op, abeg throw me one babalowo contact wey fit run ritual for me. No time to waste tongue
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by African101(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ignorance is what most wannabe Africans are suffering from, inferior complex is also one of the major reasons why you don't believe what is closer to you but believe a foreign god. The fear of ritualists is one of the assurance for long life, ask your pastor or alfa.
Re: How Money Rituals Actually Work by derrydinny: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2018
African101:
Ignorance is what most wannabe Africans are suffering from, inferior complex is also one of the major reasons why you don't believe what is closer to you but believe a foreign god. The fear of ritualists is one of the assurance for long life, ask your pastor or alfa.
true and all these atheists have no mission in life except mocking you for believing in God/gods, I was once like them until I met one woman babalawo, I changed immediately

(1) (Reply)

Still alive One year after the accident. / Climate Change And The Coming Universal Sunday Law / Wow!!! She Is Artistically Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.