Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark (7955 Views)

“Tacha’s Bumbum Is Bigger Than Your Whole Career" - Man Tells Zlatan, He Replies / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by derrydinny: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
MrCork:

..son..the bad news is u clearly never dated lightskin females in yor life cozzz u r used to dak bottom females with black nyansh like Hisduchess or Oyindidi or Onstelly. .
.. ....the good news is u can now buy lightskin sexxx dolls online with great lightskin bottom!!! (((THANK ME LATER ))
smiley
so people that believe dating a light skinned woman is some sort of achievement exist? I marvel at your logic, tuwale baba ode
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by MrCork: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
derrydinny:
so people that believe dating a light skinned woman is some sort of achievement exist? I marvel at your logic, tuwale baba ode

...son..the day u have moiney. .lightskin females will make more sense but until then..u can keep chassin would females with black nyansh...I need to link up with Hisduchess ! ! (Shaking my head with concern) undecided

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by rex444(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
MrCork:

...son...not sure if u date only market women threre in Nigeria but outtter 47 nyanshes I inspected in nairaland so far... .43 nyanhes have been lightskin & this remaining 5 nyanshes belonging to Hisduchess. . Oyindidi. .Onstelly. .Saff & funmisticqueen wwere sadly DaKskin ! ! ((True story )) smiley
jeeeeeeesos!!!!! Must you mention em? Oya we want to know d other 35that were lightskinned
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by MrCork: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
byna:
Pls my people my woman always dey yab me say my bum too black though I'm light skinned.

Please any doc in d house, why is the bum always black from birth??

...Bro. .so u saying yor current girl friend bottom is black..correct?...but can't she bleach it? (No ofeense ) angry

Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by Oyindidi(f): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
MrCork:

..son..the bad news is u clearly never dated lightskin females in yor life cozzz u r used to dak bottom females with black nyansh like Hisduchess or Oyindidi or Onstelly. .
.. ....the good news is u can now buy lightskin sexxx dolls online with great lightskin bottom!!! (((THANK ME LATER ))
smiley
Cork!!!!!!! I'll break ya head if I catch you and that your potbelly
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by potbelly(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Huh? undecided
Oyindidi:
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by MrCork: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

...but why r u angry?.. I never said you nyansh was DaKskin. ...I said yor nyansh was lightskin... ain't u sopose to be happy? ((Serrrrrrrrrioooooooously shaking my head))
undecided
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by MrCork: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

...u used to be sweet nice romantic & lady like....for some reason u now start behaving like that village looking mascurade looking Hisduchess. .. ...r u related? undecided
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by Hisduchess(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
derrydinny:

bro stop taking that fat potbelly and short boy serious he is just a jobless clown always trying to be unnecessarily funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by potbelly(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018

Hisduchess:

bro stop taking that fat potbelly and short boy serious he is just a jobless clown always trying to be unnecessarily funny
Re: Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark by bummyla(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
While Growing Up, I used to have a very fair friend, classmate and hostel-mate Bassey, So fair but with very dark bum bum & manhood! I had always wanted to ask him how come? but the fear of been misinterpreted kept me from asking. https://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ] / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.