Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter (49367 Views)

Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / New Naira Notes: This Is The Reason Behind CBN /bank War / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
bejick:

UBA AND WEMA ARE ALSO INVOLVED SEE THE ATTACHED.
EATING MY POP CORN WAITING FOR JP MORGAN TO BE INVOLVED TOO.
Not true.
That artwork was later manipulated.
Its not the original
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by doubleZ88(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
mfm04622:

Doubt you bank with First Bank

if i don't then y will i b ranting like dis.

common birthday wishes they don't send but one new generation bank dat i haven't even started banking with never forgets my birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oh my Sterling cheesy grin grin
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Zikachat(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Triniti:
This had me in stitches
grin
Triniti:
This had me in stitches
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by haybhi1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
ajebuter:

You spoke my mind...
Extremely crowded banking hall because they have very few branches....l only used GTB to send money to my younger brother when he was studying abroad..As soon as he graduated, l stopped banking with GT..

I prefer Zenith and UBA, you find them everywhere there is human population.....

I wonder if we have to be told, your brother was studyinq in abroad.
#showoff
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by doubleZ88(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
mfm04622:

Doubt you bank with First Bank

of course i do but not anymore
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by mfm04622: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2019
doubleZ88:

of course i do but not anymore

In what way is First Bank backward?
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by doubleZ88(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2019
mfm04622:

In what way is First Bank backward?

u name it.
slow transactions, unbelievable protocols just to access your own money ooo.
outrageous deductions without any genuine reason i mean which bank does that these days, and poor customer relationship.

perhaps they may d b first but never the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.