Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter (49334 Views)

New Naira Notes: This Is The Reason Behind CBN /bank War / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Strongbest(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Lols. I love Nigeria and Nigerians. When our leaders don't make us happy we somehow always find a way to make ourselves happy.

Tell me you haven't laughed like this, this morning.

We create our own happiness......

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by mokt(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2018
I already love Sterling bank for this

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by toluxa1(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2018
I see GTB's silence as weakness and a sign of lack of creativity. I don bomb them on twitter with #GTBMustReply

5 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Horlaslim(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Waiting for GT Bank
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by generalorot(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
I know gtbank won't reply.. Dey don't have time for shit... Always on point.. I love em.. They don't rival with any banks.. They Just keep up doing tha things

4 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by emeijeh(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Triniti:
This had me in stitches

Hahahahahhabababababababahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by AyamConfidence(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
Na now una just dey see last week trend

Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Bad network! Zero customer service,Overcowded banking hall,Limited branches in each City

You spoke my mind...
Extremely crowded banking hall because they have very few branches....l only used GTB to send money to my younger brother when he was studying abroad..As soon as he graduated, l stopped banking with GT..

I prefer Zenith and UBA, you find them everywhere there is human population.....
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by sonsomegrigbo: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Na so Igbo no get a single bank in Nigeria again!

Chaiiiiii! Dem don take armed robbery and fraud distress all their banks like ACB, Savannah Bank and so on..

Igbo amaka!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Tomoyayi(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
ajebuter:

You spoke my mind...
Extremely crowded banking hall because they have very few branches....l only used GTB to send money to my younger brother when he was studying abroad..As soon as he graduated, l stopped banking with GT..

I prefer Zenith and UBA, you find them everywhere there is human population.....

So Gtbank is not everywhere, hmmmm.
Have you asked yourself why people keep going back since the bank is always crowded.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Wetin concern FCMB WITH THIS
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by wordbank(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Only the Access Bank guy know where him dey go
Maybe him wan go Jaiz abi Jazz other bank

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by opribo(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2018
I do not think any serious bank will pay attention to this shit by an unserious institution.

At a time they are supposed to be improving on customer service delivery and good quality products. They are idle with art work to callout other banks.
Shame on Sterling bank and shame on all other banks that responded to the trash rather than ignore them like a piece of sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Tomoyayi(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Bad network! Zero customer service,Overcowded banking hall,Limited branches in each City

You're talking as if network and customer service in Nigeria is good everywhere except GTB and it's only GTB that has over crowded banking halls and Limited branches.
Just say you don't like the bank, Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by kinzation(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2018
bettercreature:
hmm..but hardly do I experience this..maybe its due to the fact that I hardly do transactions daily with them..but irrespective of their flaws..they're still okay to me

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Tomoyayi(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
opribo:
I do not think any serious bank will pay attention to this shit by an unserious institution.

At a time they are supposed to be improving on customer service delivery and good quality products. They are idle with art work to callout other banks.
Shame on Sterling bank and shame on all other banks that responded to the trash rather than ignore them like a piece of sh1t.

Shey lik d one customer microfinance bank dey are
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Temi17: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
grin cheesy

So funny
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Uglymugg: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2018
wayne4loan:
This is a great artwork

Now I understand why other banks attacked Sterling. They picture alone is an insult to like 5 banks grin grin grin very thoughtful. But seriously, Nigerians play too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by olalat(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Na so Igbo no get a single bank in Nigeria again!

Chaiiiiii! Dem don take armed robbery and fraud distress all their banks like ACB, Savannah Bank and so on..
Mk

Igbo amaka!
Stop this already please. Aside igbos having stake in other major banks, Diamond and fidelity banks are majorly owned by igbo men. Take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2018
Union kill access bank die.....dont bring knife for a war of gun, choi

Leetunechi:
shocked shocked
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Dee60: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
STERLING bANK MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE GLAMOUR BUT THEY ARE SURE CREATIVE AND THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB.

I HAD TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM BECAUSE I DID A JOB FOR THE BANK AND THEY NEEDED MY STERLING ACCOUNT BANK.

SINCE THEN NO REGRETS.

THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT. unLIKE SOME OF THE MEGA BANKS!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
zenith bank just dey smile.
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2018
USELESS 9JA BANKS

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by thunderbabs: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Leetunechi:
With what I could find on Facebook. Sterling Bank started the shades on other banks. Check the image bellow

Sterling bank knowing fully well dt the moon is about to turn blood (lunar eclipse) this weekend... Other banks should be scared.. Lol
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:

So Gtbank is not everywhere, hmmmm.
Have you asked yourself why people keep going back since the bank is always crowded.

I need not find out...

I use Zenith and UBA...

They serve me fine..Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by yinka2011: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
looking at these market capitalization and you know it.

first bank is way out of their league. its like their daddy.

sterling bank should stop dreaming....Or at least stay within their category and mess with fcmb, wema and diamond if they really have to...

1 Like

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by adesaeed2020: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2018
opribo:

Bro. U need to laugh sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by yinka2011: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin

thunderbabs:

Sterling bank knowing fully well dt the moon is about to turn blood (lunar eclipse) this weekend... Other banks should be scared.. Lol
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by jmaxjohn(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
That Sterling bank artwork is dope. Tells a lot in just a glance. The shade Na die! It killed off access and Gtb. See the access dude going in the wrong direction and Gtb dude caged in their logo. At least firstbank and union are moving small-small

Fcmb is so dumb to not see that they were shaded too.
The guy shooting the access bank arrows is standing on the fcmb logo
Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by Walelavender(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
And this ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter by doubleZ88(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2018
that's why I Love Fidelity Bank.
No time for trolls.

even first bank wey dey rant anyhow, so backward and awkward in their operations.

wat dyu expect from an old generation bank dat still use old skul mentality in running transactions in this jet age.

SMH undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.